Reviews for My life is just JACKED up!
maya chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
i love how how you depict molly, i disliked her the most - and for all the same reasons...and i love this story, thanks for sharing it!
Unit fan 123 chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
Excellent story. The cynicism of Whiplash is caputred perfectly.
Angie JR chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
Indeed. The characters voices demand to be heard. Such a lot left hanging in the epis as 40 m is such a short time. I like your writing, the rythm you imprint to your stories, you make their different "voices" ring true to character. I loved to hear Sam's side of the story and I am "dying" to read more Unit stories from you, particularly with the inner insight of those fantastic characters that will keep on living in fanfic thanks to you. Most grateful for making it possible. Please keep on posting (and do it soon!).
Angie JR chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
And it keeps getting better! Thanks for posting. I am having a great time with your story.
Laura chapter 5 . 5/18/2009
Just to thank you! Geez you made me laugh at how Molly is depicted through McBride eyes! I guess Molly is not the number one of your favourite character's list. Well written and imaginative tag to Endgame. I like "your" Sam McBride, I can hear his voice through you. Keep posting, please!
AngieJR chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
Oh, I am glad to find a new story from you! And you made me laugh at Sam's thoughts on Molly! Great tag.
skyfire146 chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
I love how he solemnly swore to kick terrorist ass. :)
skyfire146 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I like it! Sam McBride is one of my favorite characters and I think there should be a few more fanfics involving him. This is great!