Reviews for Still Flying
michelann chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
I enjoyed your story. Over all it was well done. I honestly felt it needed polishing in a couple of areas. Oh well, it is your story not mine. I did really like it and I look forward to more of your writing.
michelann chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I just discovered your story. I really like it so far. The charactors are true to form and the story has grabbed me. I can not wait to read more.
jasadin chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
oh no! not atherton!

I'm really enjoying this. all the relationships are great and everyone is in character! :)
Malinara chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
I'm smelling trouble coming on Serenity's crew...especially Mal and Inara, he doesn't seem like a forgiving person especially when humiliated.
Emrisah chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
Oh snap! That was brilliant! Very nicely done! *blows raspberry at Atherton* Ha! Sucker. : D

This was a really great story, and I'm sad that it's finished. BUT, as they say in the classics, all good things must come to an end. Sigh. You wrote all these characters very well, and I do hope to read more of your work with them in the future. Thanks for the great story, and good luck with all your other stuffs!
Emrisah chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
*claps hands* Goodly! I'm really, really liking it, and can't wait to read more! Lots of puzzles that need explaining. *nods* Please update soon!
bluhr chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
Something tells me there isn't going be any pie in those boxes. Is the grandson using the old lady to move the drugs or is the old lady not as delirious as she seems?

I'm glad you're still posting new chapters of this story.
Shtit chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Thanks for the update! I have to say you write perfectly for each of the characters. Especially Mal, reading his dialogue is right on, it could be straight from an actual episode of the movie. Great work, looking forward to more of the story!
offtackle46 chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
Another great chapter!

The highlights for me were the scene with Mal/Inara in her (well, his) shuttle and the scene between Simon and Jayne.

I am looking forward to more.
Shtit chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
I read your Keeping On story first and then this, great stories both. You hold true to the characters' personalities and what you write is entirely believable, in the Firefly world of course. I think Lilah is a great OC, one of the best I've seen. She fits in great and I love the backstory of her in the war with Wash/Leaf. I really, really like this story and am looking forward to future chapters. Keep up the great work, thanks for this story!
offtackle46 chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
All I can say is...Badger? I am glad it is only about the ballet, but who knew Badger would like the ballet.

Well written, and I love what you are doing with the characters. Some of my favorite moments are Simon moaning over chicken strips and Jayne getting irritated over River.

I can't wait to see what Simon's deal is!

Keep them coming!
laindenver chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
Just keeps getting better!
Bytemite chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
*Stunned* Badger... Likes ballet?

Maybe he does have some more sophisticated tastes. Like machines that unpeel an apple, or it parties that require diamond shaped bribes to get in.

Heh, I like that River just wanted to go to a ballet. No way any of the crew could afford to take her. *Sad moment for River*
offtackle46 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I am glad you are back with another story with this crew. I like what you have done with the characters, and I believe it could be a realistic direction the show would go if it had continued.

I await another chapter!
Bits1212 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Yay! New story! I enjoyed this chapter and am looking forward to more. Keep up the good work!