Reviews for A Looping of the Scales
Great story, love the ending of the adventure Blaise is on. Snape's life turned out better as well. Story was very entertaining with humor, issues realistically dealt with, and steamy love scenes. Brilliant! -Satisfied Reader
Love the trashing of the party in the other chapter. But I do hope that it does get horrifying. *Mischievous grin*
Haha Serves you right Harry! OMG, I am laughing hard at this!
LMAO, "I am not afraid of ghosts." Yeah right, that was a good one! After the so hot and bothered scenes followed by the the touch humor was brilliant!
Nice description of what the title represents, it explains things nicely. I am really enjoying this story. By the way, I still can't stop laughing about Ron!
LMAO! An orangutan! Poor Ron. Man, I am enjoying this story so far. I normally review right away but after this chapter. I just had to. Brilliant.
mamahd chapter 78 . 11/25
oooh i love those forces! they are just wicked. i cant wait to see what they get upto!
mamahd chapter 72 . 11/24
ooooh Hernione is going to kill Ron when she finds out about his Newt study and Susan's animagus form. I love how McGonagall immediately assumed Susan was helping Hermione. I also wonder who will have the better study result for Transfiguration? Both studies are groundbreaking but i think Rons might swing him some extra points as its completely breaking the misconception that finding the animagus form takes years. Gosh i wonder what susans form is? And when will Snape find out that his patronus now matches Hermione's? Ooh so many interesting storlines/questions to come. Great story, thanks for writting xx
mamahd chapter 34 . 11/18
Ooooh the jealousy is hitting Hermione hard! I hope she can get over it else she is going to look the fool. Excellent few chapters.
mamahd chapter 31 . 11/18
You write a very understanding Ron and suprisingly i quite like it, im one of those horrid people who quite like a good Ron bashing but i like this calmer more level headed/less gryffindor side of him. I do hope he finds some joy in his own Animagus form too, he's being a rather generous and understanding friend. I LOVE young Snape too, this new lease of life is ratger good for him. Excellent job.
mamahd chapter 29 . 11/17
OMG that last bit was so funny! Why wouldnt he show his form? Orangutan's are great! *snigger*
mamahd chapter 28 . 11/17
EEEEeeeeeppppppp!*happy dance* He kissed her! This is so perfect! Im so happy Severus got an amazing animagus form, he deserves it. And Ron bless him is being so sweet. I dont think ive ever read a fic where Ron is so calm/understanding.
mamahd chapter 22 . 11/16
Thats an awefully mean cliffie and im i glad i have found his story complete so i dont have to wait to find out what Severus' animagus form is. Terrific writting, amazing plot, chracters are perfect!
mamahd chapter 10 . 11/15
Merlin's Beard where did that come from? Eeeep i have tp ut my computer down soon and pick the kids up from school and i really really dont want to stop reading!
mamahd chapter 8 . 11/15
My my isn't Snape a charmer hahahahs. First he tells Hermione to bog off then he insults her teeth. says she annoys him then invites her in. If she doesnt feel special now i wouldnt know why.
2,416 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »