Reviews for A Looping of the Scales
Bookwormkat1 chapter 93 . 2/19
for recent visitors please be aware that the wonderful Ms Figg is no longer with us. she will however live on in her stories.
Giest chapter 93 . 2/8
This is a great story! I love the depth of characters and the style of your writing. I also really enjoy your imagination and how you pulled everything together. It almost seemed like this could be 3 separate parts with all the info you'be got in here. Thank you for writing this and I hope that you are still writing about anything! :)
msbanette chapter 29 . 2/3
I feel so sorry for Ron... but can't stop laughing! Poor Ron!
Bookwormkat1 chapter 81 . 2/1
OMG SECRET GARDEN REFERENCE
you've made my day!
Guest chapter 93 . 12/5/2016
Great story, love the ending of the adventure Blaise is on. Snape's life turned out better as well. Story was very entertaining with humor, issues realistically dealt with, and steamy love scenes. Brilliant! -Satisfied Reader
Guest chapter 78 . 12/4/2016
Love the trashing of the party in the other chapter. But I do hope that it does get horrifying. *Mischievous grin*
Guest chapter 62 . 12/3/2016
Haha Serves you right Harry! OMG, I am laughing hard at this!
Guest chapter 57 . 12/2/2016
LMAO, "I am not afraid of ghosts." Yeah right, that was a good one! After the so hot and bothered scenes followed by the the touch humor was brilliant!
Guest chapter 52 . 12/2/2016
Nice description of what the title represents, it explains things nicely. I am really enjoying this story. By the way, I still can't stop laughing about Ron!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/2/2016
LMAO! An orangutan! Poor Ron. Man, I am enjoying this story so far. I normally review right away but after this chapter. I just had to. Brilliant.
mamahd chapter 78 . 11/25/2016
oooh i love those forces! they are just wicked. i cant wait to see what they get upto!
mamahd chapter 72 . 11/24/2016
ooooh Hernione is going to kill Ron when she finds out about his Newt study and Susan's animagus form. I love how McGonagall immediately assumed Susan was helping Hermione. I also wonder who will have the better study result for Transfiguration? Both studies are groundbreaking but i think Rons might swing him some extra points as its completely breaking the misconception that finding the animagus form takes years. Gosh i wonder what susans form is? And when will Snape find out that his patronus now matches Hermione's? Ooh so many interesting storlines/questions to come. Great story, thanks for writting xx
mamahd chapter 34 . 11/18/2016
Ooooh the jealousy is hitting Hermione hard! I hope she can get over it else she is going to look the fool. Excellent few chapters.
mamahd chapter 31 . 11/18/2016
You write a very understanding Ron and suprisingly i quite like it, im one of those horrid people who quite like a good Ron bashing but i like this calmer more level headed/less gryffindor side of him. I do hope he finds some joy in his own Animagus form too, he's being a rather generous and understanding friend. I LOVE young Snape too, this new lease of life is ratger good for him. Excellent job.
mamahd chapter 29 . 11/17/2016
OMG that last bit was so funny! Why wouldnt he show his form? Orangutan's are great! *snigger*
2,420 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »