Reviews for A Looping of the Scales
Ommallaredpanda chapter 4 . 8/9
When did he get dressed? I hope he's not running around screaming in his underwear?
This is the first review I've ever written, and for good reason. First, I love this fan fic so far. Its magnificent and expertly written. Second, and more importantly, it is so refreshing to see the issue of fat shaming and the overall discrimination that people who are overweight endure handled well. I am 5 feet tall and 105 pounds, and I have a passion for eradicating all forms of discrimation. Many people are like minded, but fail to see that discriminating against overweight people is discrimination! Or, they justify their disgusting behavior by saying that the person isn't healthy.

I love how this fan fiction and these recent chapters have shattered that view... yes overweight people deserve love like everyone else, YES THEY CAN BE HEALTLY or healthIER than medium weight people, and yes, they deal with discrimination every single day just like black people, women, disabled people, older people, etc.

To the author: I love you. Thank you for standing up for the people who often don't even have a voice in this society!
Love2read23 chapter 28 . 5/9
Beautiful!
Love2read23 chapter 25 . 5/9
I hope that Severus doesn't watch all of those. He probably will but he doesn't need all of that grief, guilt, nastiness in his head.
Love2read23 chapter 18 . 5/9
Wow. You did a really great job at describing Hermione and her motivations. I love how you wax poetically about the pureness of her blood because it's new. I hope Hermione comes to that realization as some point. I hope Severus' apologizing was sincere and not manipulative. I like the explanation that Harry gave in the pensieve. Ron did a good job at turning down Lavender and keeping his cool in talking to Hermione. I never considered how obsessed Hermione was and I don't think she was as removed in the books but you do it well. I hope she's happy. Thank you for writing.
StormAz chapter 93 . 5/2
Rereading this story is like visiting an old friend you haven't seen in a long time! I miss Figgy's stories, she was so good at them. But bless her heart for leaving as many of the wonderful things as she did!
UVlite chapter 3 . 4/14
Spoted a continuity error. When they were in school both Snape an Lily lived in Cokeworth in the midlands not in Surrey.
MrsSnapeMalfoyNikiforovAgreste chapter 93 . 4/7
Amazing story this author was a literary genius far beyond the reaches of mere mortals. Thank you so much for writing this (and finishing this) as I hung off every word. Best story I have read in years! xox
Great story! I liked the dynamics of the characters at Hogwarts most of all. Once they left, it felt like a different story, sort of like a sequel tagged onto the end. However, the core story was fantastic. Thank you for sharing!
Bookwormkat1 chapter 93 . 2/19
for recent visitors please be aware that the wonderful Ms Figg is no longer with us. she will however live on in her stories.
Giest chapter 93 . 2/8
This is a great story! I love the depth of characters and the style of your writing. I also really enjoy your imagination and how you pulled everything together. It almost seemed like this could be 3 separate parts with all the info you'be got in here. Thank you for writing this and I hope that you are still writing about anything! :)
msbanette chapter 29 . 2/3
I feel so sorry for Ron... but can't stop laughing! Poor Ron!
Bookwormkat1 chapter 81 . 2/1
OMG SECRET GARDEN REFERENCE
you've made my day!
Guest chapter 93 . 12/5/2016
Great story, love the ending of the adventure Blaise is on. Snape's life turned out better as well. Story was very entertaining with humor, issues realistically dealt with, and steamy love scenes. Brilliant! -Satisfied Reader
Guest chapter 78 . 12/4/2016
Love the trashing of the party in the other chapter. But I do hope that it does get horrifying. *Mischievous grin*
2,429 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »