Reviews for A Looping of the Scales
SeveruslySlytherin chapter 28 . 2/2
OK, I have to stop right here ads day wow! my heart has been racing in excitement with Severus and flight! truly amazing! you have a gift and I am So glad you are sharing! I love how you are painting him, I really have high hopes for him 3
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
Awww, poor young snape "(
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
Ha! I really like the "extraordinary" part. ")
CursedArtemus chapter 93 . 12/18/2015
This was an absolutely amazing story, the best I have read so far! The detail alone was astounding!
nightkitty555 chapter 31 . 12/17/2015
I like good guy ron moments. too many fics villify him too much :) and she is a lucky girl.
nightkitty555 chapter 29 . 12/17/2015
ooh, i like ron being right about a magical theory. This all really stinks for him, but i hope he finds happiness with a non-hermione, non-lavender girl and lets hermione go. he's doing admirably so far, and i'm liking your writing.
ShannaSnape chapter 73 . 12/2/2015
I wasn't planning on reviewing but the scenes just played in my head like a movie and it was fantastic.
crazykrew chapter 15 . 11/27/2015
awesome!...
Ratinlove chapter 93 . 11/20/2015
Amazing story. Really well written, great characters and humour. Novel ideas! Thank you for this story. I really enjoyed reading it!
lorena gomez chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Hello: I read your some of your stories in your old page the burning pen and I really love them, they are interesting, realistic, the personality of the characters so vivid, that you feel you are really watching the action. This story is my favorite, I love this Snape, I wish there were more men like him in the real world. Thank you for your amazing work and for share this story with us. A huge hug
Guest chapter 68 . 10/18/2015
Seriously! You made hermione a pushover about her revenge on snape!
DiMera13 chapter 93 . 9/27/2015
Beautiful Story...definitely not what I expected...ciao!
Mara chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
You..can't.. disapparate.. IN HOGWARTS.
Guest chapter 42 . 8/16/2015
Oh gag. If you're degrading Snape by turning him into some sort of pathetic Dom and degrading Hermione by turning her into Whoremione, then I'm done with your shitty little story.
Guest chapter 40 . 8/16/2015
I do like how you're keeping Severus' experience with life in line with what that younger Sev would know.
2,358 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »