Reviews for Of Mayflowers and Markets
Aisling66 chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
I love it! The stench of fruit reminds me of the old saying, don't judge a book by its cover
MuteFeather chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Oh, I do hope you plan to finish this story soon. This series is quickly becoming one of my favorites, but... It has been over a year and a half since your last update.
Aperio chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Hee hee - Sarah always gets the better of him somehow, even when she's not trying XD I'm glad to see this series moving again! Nice to receive an update. Good stuff! :)
MyraValhallah chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
What will Jareth make of this?
daughterofthe1king chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
I have been waiting for this story to be resumed.

Thank you! :)

Not everything is as it seems huh? Sarah learned that lesson quite well I see.
clara954 chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
This chapter is cute, and it would be appropriate for Jareth to punish Hoggle with a stink-fruit stand. I'm glad that the fruit turned out to be so delicious and that Hoggle's stall became popular. And I wonder what Jareth will think when he hears how Sarah turned Hoggle's punishment into a not-quite-so-punishment. Anyway, please update again soon!
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
*laughs* That was AWESOME! So much for smell/taste theories though. *laughs*

I have to agree wholly with Sarah's final concern after the incident though... What WOULD Jareth think of worse?

*giggles* Speaking of the mighty Goblin King... I wonder if he's ever tried a durian? *eyes twinkle* Maybe Sarah should get one for him. It would be almost punishment, don't you think, if his entire kingdom began to smell like the delicious but foul smelling fruit in its new popularity?

Glad your muse returned eventually. _ Thanks for writing!
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
Welcome back! I've never eaten a durian either, but I've been mighty curious.
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
I really love this and would adore seeing how the day progresses & ends. In the meantime... I'll jump over to the next in the series. ;)

Thanks for writing!
NeverEndingStory101 chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
yay! a new update.. all throught it was a month ago..please conti to post! dont rush it!
notwritten chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
I like this reading. It is interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
kms5665 chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
The competition has me interested
NeverEndingStory101 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
YAY! a third sequeal. i love the update very soon.
notwritten chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This has to be the most interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Athena's Avatar chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
'm so glad you've been inspired by my suggestion, but oh dear... the Goblin Market? I'm glad you've suggested it's different than Rossetti's. I suddenly wondered if we were about to see a darker side of Jareth... one that would merit more than a K rating! Still, both the allusion and the events you're celebrating have the potential to have longer reaching consequences... could be interesting.

I loved the Cheshire cat appearance, btw. Lovely!