Reviews for Superwomen of Eva 2: Lone Heir of Krypton
AloofEyeball chapter 20 . 7/29
A great story so far. Are you planning to finish it?
*Read omake*

*Read "Red Daughter of Krypton" Supergirl arc*

So much irony is painful.

Anyway, Supergirl was the right choice for Asuka. Kara's latest incarnations have been lonely, confused and angry teenagers who didn't know how to deal with her powers and made many mistakes but ultimately became better people.
EvaShinobiKaiserKnight chapter 20 . 4/20
Hey quick idea for this why not include Super Boy somehow y'know incase the practical Demi-god on earth ends up dead somehow.
You know, after reading "Advice And Trust" I almost want read a SOE story of yours where Asuka/Supergirl and Rei/Wonder Woman have a "Israfel Special" with Shinji (Israfel Special being a S/A/R three-ways relationship).

Jokes aside, good work. I hope you continue. I want to read the ending!
FlawlessCowboy2552 chapter 20 . 2/15
you know, the thought occurred to me that just because Kal - El's ship ended up crashing off course, it doesn't mean that Kara's ship would be unable to properly land as well. and if so, she could very well be in an interesting position of having to educate her newfound cousin on her kryptonian heritage.

also, she could very well be crashing down now, given that Kal-El would be right in his prime right about now, by my reconing.
Dragonjek chapter 20 . 1/19
loneliness alienation fear despair self-worth mockery condemnation misunderstanding guilt shame failure judgment ny where yhope and nfolly, lovelies, lifedeath, SELFGENDO!

(Also-fuck, that's one hell of a cliffy. I hope Rei'll come to the rescue soon, or that someone will push Shinji awake. Even if he's only human, he can still help. On a side note-are you ever going to do anything with that ring of the League? He's certainly not superhero material (although he certainly has the saving-people instincts of one!), but I can't help but think that the extra protections of the ring would come very much in handy for the squishy human lover of Supergirl... and it would be nice to have flying dates, too. Also, will you cover... whatever it is that Supergirl will do to Apokalips in this story?
Dragonjek chapter 19 . 1/19
BIG
DAMN
KISS

Finally!

It's the wrong hero, I know, but I can't help but remember one of my favorite lines in comic history.

"Face it, Tiger, you just hit the jackpot!"
Dragonjek chapter 12 . 1/19
Goddamn it, just five minutes! Is that too much to ask?
ShinMazingerZ chapter 20 . 10/31/2015
I am hoping maybe Kara's new live-action series will inspire your muse and will help you to write the next chapter. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
IMO, Asuka's father was worse than Gendo. Canon showed Gendo knew he was a horrible human being and he sent Shinji away because he was afraid of hurting him or screwing him, and did not want to get him involved in Eva. Asuka's father? The only thing canon tells about him is he cheated on his mentally-disabled wife with her doctor in the next door within earshot of his three year old daughter, and abandoned his badly-traumatized daughter right after his wife's death.

Asuka as Supergirl has tons of potential. Let's read.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
IMO, it was a good thing you discarded the Red Lantern Asuka idea. "Thousand Shinji" already did the "Asuka becomes a psychotic, super-powerful berserker" bit and it got mixed reactions (Some people loved her badassery; other people hated seeing Asuka -and the other Children- corrupted by Chaos). If you had done that, people would have compared both stories rather valuing your story for what it is.

It is more interesting seeing Asuka trying to mature and strive to become the Ideal Hero.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Technically Asuka IS half-American (well, her mother's husband was American). But I get your point, and I consider Asuka is perfectly capable to fight for truth, justice and Amercain way of life.

Good setup chapter. Now let's read the next one.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/24/2015
Out of ALL Superwomen of Eva stories this is easily the best. Thank you for writing this and I look forward to read the ending.
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 20 . 7/22/2015
Bizzaro Kaworu. That works oddly well
Gundam Kaiser chapter 20 . 7/6/2015
Gendo with ALE, as I've told you before, is friggin' terrifying.

Ah, damn. Poor Kaworu.

On the one hand, it's neat that you're actually doing something different with him this time (I've noted that this is an aggravation for you also). On the other hand, it's kinda sad to know that our favorite possibly-gay philosopher is going to go completely and totally Bizarro on us. ...but hey, maybe you can still get something interesting out of that, given that it'll be Bizarro Kaworu and not Bizarro Superma-

Oh my GOD MIKE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO SHINJI? !

OH MY GOD KAWORU YOU POOR PITIFUL BASTARD

HOLY CRAP ASUKA JUST BROKE THROUGH TABRIS' AT FIELD

OH MY GOD WHHHHYYYYYYYY

...

There is a video on Youtube somewhere, of Shinji (Spike Spencer) screaming his lungs out from End of Evangelion, edited to last for about ten hours. Find that, and start playing it.

That is a rough approximation of what I'm feeling right now.

...although I suppose it IS a small mercy that Gendo didn't choose to simply kill Asuka with the Kryptonite, so things technically could be worse than they seem...