Reviews for Superwomen of Eva 2: Lone Heir of Krypton
dratkins chapter 9 . 8/16
Wow, this chapter desparately needed one more edit pass. The cat's name changes from Megumi to Streaky. The amount of money in the wallet is absurdly low, barely enough to play one video game. Kiku notices that Power Girl is small, then forgets and notices it again.
Mac chapter 20 . 8/3
so is this dead?
CV12Hornet chapter 20 . 3/16
Aaaaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhh...

Should've known this wasn't complete...
Guest chapter 20 . 10/4/2016
Have you read Action Comic #314? In that issue, Allura's mental health is deteriorating and she starts dealing a an android doll like if if was her daughter Kara. It's... scary thinking how many things Asuka and Supergirl have in common.
AloofEyeball chapter 20 . 7/29/2016
A great story so far. Are you planning to finish it?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2016
*Read omake*

*Read "Red Daughter of Krypton" Supergirl arc*

So much irony is painful.

Anyway, Supergirl was the right choice for Asuka. Kara's latest incarnations have been lonely, confused and angry teenagers who didn't know how to deal with her powers and made many mistakes but ultimately became better people.
EvaShinobiKaiserKnight chapter 20 . 4/20/2016
Hey quick idea for this why not include Super Boy somehow y'know incase the practical Demi-god on earth ends up dead somehow.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/14/2016
You know, after reading "Advice And Trust" I almost want read a SOE story of yours where Asuka/Supergirl and Rei/Wonder Woman have a "Israfel Special" with Shinji (Israfel Special being a S/A/R three-ways relationship).

Jokes aside, good work. I hope you continue. I want to read the ending!
FlawlessCowboy2552 chapter 20 . 2/15/2016
you know, the thought occurred to me that just because Kal - El's ship ended up crashing off course, it doesn't mean that Kara's ship would be unable to properly land as well. and if so, she could very well be in an interesting position of having to educate her newfound cousin on her kryptonian heritage.

also, she could very well be crashing down now, given that Kal-El would be right in his prime right about now, by my reconing.
Dragonjek chapter 20 . 1/19/2016
loneliness alienation fear despair self-worth mockery condemnation misunderstanding guilt shame failure judgment ny where yhope and nfolly, lovelies, lifedeath, SELFGENDO!

(Also-fuck, that's one hell of a cliffy. I hope Rei'll come to the rescue soon, or that someone will push Shinji awake. Even if he's only human, he can still help. On a side note-are you ever going to do anything with that ring of the League? He's certainly not superhero material (although he certainly has the saving-people instincts of one!), but I can't help but think that the extra protections of the ring would come very much in handy for the squishy human lover of Supergirl... and it would be nice to have flying dates, too. Also, will you cover... whatever it is that Supergirl will do to Apokalips in this story?
Dragonjek chapter 19 . 1/19/2016
BIG
DAMN
KISS

Finally!

It's the wrong hero, I know, but I can't help but remember one of my favorite lines in comic history.

"Face it, Tiger, you just hit the jackpot!"
Dragonjek chapter 12 . 1/19/2016
Goddamn it, just five minutes! Is that too much to ask?
ShinMazingerZ chapter 20 . 10/31/2015
I am hoping maybe Kara's new live-action series will inspire your muse and will help you to write the next chapter. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
IMO, Asuka's father was worse than Gendo. Canon showed Gendo knew he was a horrible human being and he sent Shinji away because he was afraid of hurting him or screwing him, and did not want to get him involved in Eva. Asuka's father? The only thing canon tells about him is he cheated on his mentally-disabled wife with her doctor in the next door within earshot of his three year old daughter, and abandoned his badly-traumatized daughter right after his wife's death.

Asuka as Supergirl has tons of potential. Let's read.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
IMO, it was a good thing you discarded the Red Lantern Asuka idea. "Thousand Shinji" already did the "Asuka becomes a psychotic, super-powerful berserker" bit and it got mixed reactions (Some people loved her badassery; other people hated seeing Asuka -and the other Children- corrupted by Chaos). If you had done that, people would have compared both stories rather valuing your story for what it is.

It is more interesting seeing Asuka trying to mature and strive to become the Ideal Hero.