Reviews for Thank You
NYPDBURN07 chapter 2 . 3/25
I loved this story and you shouldn't stop writing stories! Your amazing at them :)
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 3/24
Superb!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/24
Excellent insight.
Beautiful
Cackymn chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
This was everything it could, and should, have been. Thank you.
Celeste Belle chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Awww!
Sam-Jo2013 chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Marvellous story, full of depth and talent. You hit the characters spot on, and wrote with clear diction. I loved this :)
Morrolan chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Love this.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Gibbs won't thank you for saving him if you end up killing yourself in the process." So right Jenny.

Looking at his body there on the docks, there was no way I was going to give up on him I really didn't want him to die. But I'm not at all sure he really wanted to live." Gibbs may of had a wife and daughter that are dead now. But he still loves them. But he know has a "son" in Tony who will always need him too.

I'm also a stubborn bastard, and I'm not about walk away from something I started before it's good and finished, figured you would have learnt that about me by now."

He finally realized he was the project. And always would be in a god way though.
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
AWWWW. FAV!
Sue Grabon sistirbear chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
I will miss your work Richefic.
Madances chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Good Job. Tracy
Sue Grabon chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
It is a shame that you will not be writing anymore. I enjoy your work. This is something that should be shown in the show. It never was. We need more of Gibbs being human. Please write more for your fans.
msdarque chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
Excellent chapter of trust, friendship, family.. you've got good insight into two truly great characters. :)

Congrats!
SmileyDJingles chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
I liked it, it was great!