Reviews for Misunderstood
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 1/12
love it
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Alan is the papa bear, he takes care of everyone around. He's not always right but he loves more than anything else and tries hard to do the best he can to love his family, and friends.

Don is the altruistic hero, he never gives up. He wants to save every life. He takes care of everyone around too. And family first. Friends coworkers too. Don't mess with any of his people.

Charlie is the genius, yes, he sees numbers everywhere. But he wants to share with everybody, he wants to teach everybody. He was sheltered all his life, but once he realized he could help Don saving people, he didn't stop either.

A word to define all the Eppes: heart. Huge ones. Love them. Miss them!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Great story!
Serialgal chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Cute. I had some of those thoughts myself, at the end of another story. I'm still grinning at the ending.
mjels chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
love it and

love that amita see more than his mind and sees his heart
epalladino chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I loved this and loved the final scene with Amita. Someday, Charlie may come to see that Alan means the description 'genius' only in the best of ways and is really just as proud of him as he is of Don.

Thanks, Beth
Patty chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Oh my, that goes into my book as one of my favorite comments of all time:

"Comeer, my little furball". Absolutely priceless!

I really like this, Fraidy. When I first read the Family/Romance designation,

I thought maybe Alan had introduced Charlie to some other girl who'd fallen

head over heels in love with him but no, it's simply Amita affirming her love

and I needed that (witness her behavior in High Socity).

Whatever Charlie's reputation is, he's no big head. Although he dresses

nicely and tries to look the part of a at a prestigious university

occasionally, most of the time he looks as if he'd slept in his clothes and they absolutely hang on him. Bless his rumpled, sloppy heart; I love the way he looks. :D Mostly though, it's his unassuming, humble manner which draws me to him.
luvnumb3rw chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Awesome but you that.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Ah, this one was filled with warm lovely Eppes moments as Don and Charlie took care of Alan - then proud, poignant feelings as Alan bragged about Don and Charlie - then sad and melancholy moments as Charlie dealt with his insecurities, then the perfect blend of love and humor and understanding and insight as Amita set him straight. I think you hit all the big ones, FC and I loved it.
masondixon chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
In the last episode I think that Amita showed how she feels about Charlie very well and I was glad that is was her in this story who was the one to reassure him that he is much more than just a genius. Now if only Amita was like this in "High Society"! But that is a different story. Thanks for this one.
lilfiftyfour chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
LOVED IT! I particularly enjoyed that ending...great job! "little furball" hilarious and so cute! You have a true talent! please keep writing b/c i'm not sure if i could be truly satisfied without your amazing stories...
jlm110108 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Who are you, and what have you done with FraidyCat?

Seriously, I love it. It's sweet, tender, and introspective. It's nice to see Amita gets it.

Jo