Reviews for Element of Odd
ColubridCola chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
I never want to imagine Walter dead,altough I figure it will most likely happen in the show.

This chapter was so sad...

Thank you for writting this story. It's good to know someone out there Cares about Walter/september.

Keep up the good work.
ColubridCola chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
I wonder what Walter(and John noble) looked like when he was a wee lad.

Very sweet chapter.
ColubridCola chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Gosh. Walter is screwing September? Naughty boys. ;)
ColubridCola chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Another great chapter,and very sweet. Thanks again for writting this. It's making me so happy. I'm smiling as I read it.
ColubridCola chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Oh,wow,wow,WOW!

I simply adore this first chapter! The fact that Walter and september are being romantic and silly makes me very happy.

I love how you've written it,too. Bravisimo!

Thank you so much for uploading this.

It promotes a good point,too. That it's good to be a little crazy. Excellent work.
LoyalistEternal chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
Oh...

Devastating. All of it is so in character and depressing and full of hopelessness... The way you wrote about Walter storing the others' bodies away, not just wanting to cure them but because it was his fault. September was flawless as always!
paynesgrey chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
oh wow, I loved this chapter. Great work.
paynesgrey chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
The ending of this chapter was really sweet. You had me worried in the beginning for Walter. Nice job.
paynesgrey chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Aww, I really enjoy their interaction. So natural and sweet. Fantastic work.
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Aww, a lovely start!
LoyalistEternal chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
My dear, you out do me EVERYTIME. This is the best chapter so far, nay, best drabble of the entire ship. I take my fedora off to you ;)
LoyalistEternal chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Oh wow.

Oh wow.

The jelly rolls, the reaction to the Rush Limbaugh comment, the way September over analyses EVERYTHING, the fact Walter liked the fear of almost being hit by a car after being kissed. These things are what set you apart, my friend. I love the way you make it canon-I think that's what sells it for me.

And that you tied it into the finale! A new fic is in the works for you!

xoxo,

Lo

PS. And I will remove your anonymity from my fic as well ;)