Reviews for A Voice So Sweet
isara-love chapter 6 . 5/11
So cute, I look forward for more! Seen them in wedding, they are so right for each other.
isara-love chapter 3 . 5/11
Excellent Chapter. I love this pair
Fuzzygoblins chapter 17 . 3/20/2015
*gapes* *gapes again* *gapes again again* JAAARETHHHHHHH!
Fuzzygoblins chapter 15 . 3/20/2015
Okay, before I begin this chapter... I think that someone other than Brenda will get the part, or she'll get sick. But... Sarah will be glad, because she doesn't have to "fall in love" with anyone. After all, we know she loves His Highness.
Fuzzygoblins chapter 5 . 3/20/2015
*mouth drops* Rayac... Commented? RAYAC READ THIS STORY?! BRING THE ELF, I NEED TO BE AWAKENED! *pretends to faint* *opens an eye and realizes that no one else cares* ahem... Forgive me, I'm a little too enthusiastic.

Honestly, I've been enjoying your story very much! As soon as I saw the description saying how our favorite Owliness was teaching the Almighty Sarah how to sing, I screeched. I'm so excited! WE WILL KILL BRENDA TOGETHER!
Uh... I love your story!
Niki Maweird chapter 17 . 11/8/2013
AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW, such a cute ending. Though I was a bit disapointed that Sarah didn't get the part of Audrey.
Niki Maweird chapter 16 . 11/8/2013
FLUFF! I'm dying from fluff. So many cute moments in this chapter. *_*
Niki Maweird chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
D'aww...sorry but I just pictured how Sarah and Jareth sang this song together. I like it that Sarah didn't sing Somewhere that's Green at the audition, too.
Niki Maweird chapter 13 . 11/7/2013
You, you...ARGH! I TOLD YOU LET IT GO ALL WELL! AND NOW? Sorry...but Jareth is..I have a really soft point for him not to say I love him...and this Mizumi is about to kill him...please don't let that happen!
Niki Maweird chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
Here he is as the hero he always wanted to be. I'm so proud of Jareth. I hope the rescue will go well and that Jareth get out of this unharmed. Although a little...nah. Just let it go all well.
Niki Maweird chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
This bloody twisted witch...She may once loved Jareth but now? This is just jealousy and hatred. She doesn't care for Jareth in any way, she only wants to posess him. It makes me sick.
Niki Maweird chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
NO! Sarah! I warn you! DON'T YOU DARE TO MAKE THIS DEAL!
Niki Maweird chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
This twisted evil woman. Don't even consider her offer, Sarah!
Besides, I squealed in joy as I recognized "Wishing you were somehow here again".
Niki Maweird chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
I kinda feel sorry for Mizumi...but she is..gah! She confuses me.
Niki Maweird chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
I hate Mizumi...I simply hate her.