Reviews for Dark Days of the Edge: The Fourth Age of Flight
poor bron...
bob chapter 1 . 3/20
AWESOME
Captain Sky Bear chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
that was very awesome it almost seemed like it was written by the actual authors keep it up its fucking awesome
Guest chapter 26 . 3/29/2013
holy cfap that was th best fanfic evr i almost thought that this was an actual book written by the actual authors
Hexagonce chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Wow, just wow...I have to say, you write wonderfully, so far. I'm only on the first chapter begenning part, but you write like the original author and for that I applaude.
Warriormaid chapter 26 . 11/27/2011
That was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. It's the best Edge fix I've ever read, hands down.
Purple Leprechaun chapter 27 . 12/8/2010
This story is FANTASTIC. I love the idea of the green modernization of the Edge. The stone elevator is also brilliant. All of the Edge Chronicles have good endings, but this has a FANTABULOUS one. DDE deserves to be published. My advice: go talk to a publisher.

Purple Leprechaun
EudoxiaPrade chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
"I'll be a quarm's uncle"

what...?
EudoxiaPrade chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
are the shrykes sill resistant to he effects of the twilight woods (phraxfields)?
EudoxiaPrade chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
coool!
Kardasman chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Wow that is a great intro to what i expect to b an awesome take on the Edge Chronicles. I couldnt get enough of the books myself so im sure this will b a good substitute for it. Are you sure your no Chris Ridell in disguse btw cause that is awesome and im really looking forward to the rest of it plus i love all the little links and plays witht he names in there. Expecially that ship th Vilnus Pompolonius. I never did like him lol cant wait til i read the rest! (as i keep saying)
Bobcullen chapter 18 . 4/18/2010
Awesome chapter. I love the idea of the edgesaver. I really want to know what happens next. So update soon.

Easily the best edge fanfic around amd possibly one of the best. Your easily on my top 3 fanfics.

Can I ask are you a guy?
Bobcullen chapter 17 . 4/10/2010
Are you secretly Chris Riddel?

This story is amazing. The whole thing is just like the real books. I swear I thought I was reading a leaked copy of the next book.

Just keep writing.

If I were you I'd get the map from the immortals and edit it to show Omniphrax and all the changes to the edge.
Bobcullen chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This looks freaking awesome. I love the edge chronicles and this looks like it could rock.

I wish I could have as good ideas.

Only comment is I know it's the introduction, but i don't really Like that way of writing.

Rest aside. Awesome.

And you must illustrate it!