Reviews for Dark Days of the Edge: The Fourth Age of Flight
Gloamglozer chapter 26 . 11/9
Stumbled over your story in the Edeg Chronicles Wiki, and even though you might never read this, I have to tell you how great this story was. It fitted perfectly into the canon fiction, with Nate reappearing and the Glisters, the Banderbears and even the Pirate Academics. Absolutely brilliant, it's equally good as the original series. The only thing I didn't like was the missing illustrations, because that's just what makes the Edge so magical and mesmerising. But I could invision them, just the way Chris Riddell would draw them. One of the best fanfictions I ever read, and that's not just The Edge Chronicles. Thanks for writing and shearing this!
bob chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO save the banderbears
bob chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
poor bron...
bob chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
AWESOME
Captain Sky Bear chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
that was very awesome it almost seemed like it was written by the actual authors keep it up its fucking awesome
Guest chapter 26 . 3/29/2013
holy cfap that was th best fanfic evr i almost thought that this was an actual book written by the actual authors
Hexagonce chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Wow, just wow...I have to say, you write wonderfully, so far. I'm only on the first chapter begenning part, but you write like the original author and for that I applaude.
Warriormaid chapter 26 . 11/27/2011
That was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. It's the best Edge fix I've ever read, hands down.
Purple Leprechaun chapter 27 . 12/8/2010
This story is FANTASTIC. I love the idea of the green modernization of the Edge. The stone elevator is also brilliant. All of the Edge Chronicles have good endings, but this has a FANTABULOUS one. DDE deserves to be published. My advice: go talk to a publisher.

~Purple Leprechaun
EudoxiaPrade chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
"I'll be a quarm's uncle"

what...?
EudoxiaPrade chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
are the shrykes sill resistant to he effects of the twilight woods (phraxfields)?
EudoxiaPrade chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
coool!
Kardasman chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Wow that is a great intro to what i expect to b an awesome take on the Edge Chronicles. I couldnt get enough of the books myself so im sure this will b a good substitute for it. Are you sure your no Chris Ridell in disguse btw cause that is awesome and im really looking forward to the rest of it plus i love all the little links and plays witht he names in there. Expecially that ship th Vilnus Pompolonius. I never did like him lol cant wait til i read the rest! (as i keep saying)
Bobcullen chapter 18 . 4/18/2010
Awesome chapter. I love the idea of the edgesaver. I really want to know what happens next. So update soon.

Easily the best edge fanfic around amd possibly one of the best. Your easily on my top 3 fanfics.

Can I ask are you a guy?
Bobcullen chapter 17 . 4/10/2010
Are you secretly Chris Riddel?

This story is amazing. The whole thing is just like the real books. I swear I thought I was reading a leaked copy of the next book.

Just keep writing.

If I were you I'd get the map from the immortals and edit it to show Omniphrax and all the changes to the edge.