Reviews for The Sokka Raiders
HobbitLover4eva chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
awesome! Sokka is so brave!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
Why is that everyone firebender is keep burning Sokka's burn scar? Its like they trying to make him into a firebender! LOL!

Great story, even though it was short.
Bluetiger chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
I guess Hakoda's plan to relocate his family was actually a lot more sensible than his canon plan to sail off, and leave his village almost completely unprotected. Not least because I'm sure the healers of the northern tribe would be able to do alot to help Sokka, especially given the properties of that spirit oasis of theirs. :)

I quite enjoyed reading this story, since it had some really good ideas (even if the end did kinda leave me wanting more, lol), so thanks for writing it. )
zukoxluver chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
so it's over... *sob*
Bluetiger chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
Since he is my favourite character in the show, I'm really glad that Sokka survived Yon Rha's attack, even if it has left him with some pretty serious sounding long term health issues. Still, I expect that in due time Sokka will probably be very proud of his scars, and what he did to earn them. :D

Since none of the men who were guarding Sokka appears to have been hurt, I guess that those Fire Nation soldiers must have chased after Sokka, rather than stay and fight them. If that's true, then I wonder if they have somehow learnt that Sokka survived the previous attack, and have come back to finish the job. :o

Update soon! )
A711owner chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Barbecued that how u spell it
zukoxluver chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
oh... my... god! so good cannot wait for more!
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Aw...poor Sokka. I've been in your place, though, so I can hardly judge. (In one of my fics, I made Sokka die...) I know the end of this fic technically was left up to interpretation, but if Sokka did die, I wouldn't blame you (for the reason above).
Bluetiger chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This is really short, lol, but I still enjoyed reading it. :)

I think the main reason that this fic appeals to me, is the way that everything seems to flow quite logically from just one small change to the canon storyline, resulting in what appears to be a very different outcome. _

Oh, and since I quite like dark and twisty storylines, I'll be interested to see just how you choose to continue this. )
zukoxluver chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
oh wow! i can't wait for more! it is really good/dark
A711owner chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Seems cool looking forward to update to find out what happens