Reviews for One Final Taste
ForrestersWitch chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
compassionate ... OH YEAH!
alliskat93 chapter 26 . 7/12/2012
Finally! A story where Edward is the bad guy! Wooohooo! :D
Kim chapter 14 . 2/29/2012
I LOVE your version of Bella. What annoys me in so many stories is how unrealistic she seems. A lot of Bellas are like absolutely no one I know, but I feel like yours actually could exist :)
iluvseth chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
Is bella and jasper going to fall in love
Fleur24 chapter 28 . 12/13/2011
Yep I knew Eddie-boy was up to no good.

"""Wife? I thought you were with another." She shrugged. "Doesn't matter. I'm here now, and if you won't come back with me, I'll have to do what I should have done a long time ago. I wasn't sent here for no reason, after all." This is where she made a mistake that would cost both of us. She looked in my direction and smiled. Jasper didn't fail to notice, either. He turned his gaze to me and growled."" Maria maybe skilled, but she not very bright sometimes.

I'm glad that Bella was true to her word and ended Edward.
Fleur24 chapter 26 . 12/13/2011
"""I know everybody's there. I'm on my way!" Alice squealed, and the room erupted in exclamations of joy. "I'll be home soon."" YAY Alice is coming home!

""Bella was the first in her arms, followed very quickly by the rest of the family. Bella was sobbing as best as she could into her neck, and everyone else had a hand on her. I stayed back, enjoying the climate of contentment. She touched them all in return, smiling all the while. When she was able to break free, she approached me and placed her hand on my cheek.

"I can't believe you got married without me," she said, frowning playfully.

"I haven't seen you in years, and this is the first concern on your mind?" I joked, pulling her into a hug.

"Of course! I demand to see pictures, as grotesque as they're sure to be. I mean, jeans, Bella?" Alice chided. Bella only smiled and hugged her again."" AWE! Alice is back!

What is Eddie-boy up to now? He better not try anthing.
Fleur24 chapter 25 . 12/13/2011
Yep Aro was certainly surprised to see bella and Edward.

"""Jane! What's the meaning of this!" he cried.

"Aro, please let me explain. I'm hoping you can assist me. You recall what Edward did to Jasper not so long ago? I'm afraid he will try again. You said you wanted him-well, here you go."

"Bella! You're quite devious, aren't you? And what makes you think young Edward will stay? I can't force his hand as I did Jasper's-I have no leverage against him."

"Then kill him if you have to. But I don't want him near me or mine again." I was shocked with the harshness that I was capable of."" Yep Bella's devious and will anything to keep her and Jasper safe.

Poor delulsional Edward.

Bella loves Jasper, and he loves her. Get over it.
Fleur24 chapter 23 . 12/13/2011
way to the seat behind me.

"If you love him, you'll stay where you are." These words, more than any others, calmed me fractionally."" Yep that deffinitely did it.

""Attention, passengers, we'll be arriving in Rome in five minutes. Please fasten your seatbelts." The captain's voice came over the intercom, giving me a timeline to salvation. A ghost of a smile crossed Carlisle's face. I couldn't fathom what had brought it there. He noticed my incredulous look, and the smile widened.

"I'm very proud of you, Bella. That's why I'm smiling. And Jasper will be proud of you too." I wanted to cry as he looked at me like I was something special."" AWE!

Awe Alice has given herself to the Volturi in exchange for releasing Jasper.

""He must have known it as well, because he turned towards Alice and beseeched her with his eyes. "Alice, I'm not worth it. There's got to be another way." He spoke only to her, and I let them have this moment. Right now, as they looked at each other, all of their history was laid out and all of their feelings were one.

Finally, Alice smiled. "That's where you're wrong, Jasper. You are worth it."" Its so sad and yet so sweet!

At least Alice only really has to stay for 5 years.

"""You want to know the first thing I'm doing once we get home?" Jasper asked as we waited for the plane.

"You mean besides showing me how much you missed me?" I teased.

"Of course, sugar."

"Then no, I don't."

"I'm going to find Edward."" Yep Edward's dead!
Fleur24 chapter 22 . 12/13/2011
ARo knows and wants Jasper's gift. That's what Jane meant by his services.

"""It is, actually. My first son, Edward, seems to have had a little, ah, issue with Jasper in the recent past. We have reason to believe that Jasper was sent against his will." There was a pause on the other end of the line. He was either upset, or he knew about it and he was trying to think of a cover.

"That is a problem. A problem I'd be willing to discuss with you in person." Son of a bitch! I saw Carlisle's face tense, thinking of a way out. I looked around the room, but nobody was looking at me. Everyone was watching Carlisle. Finally, I heard him sigh.

"Alright. I'll be on the next plane out."

"Carlisle? I'd be delighted to meet the rest of your family as well." Nobody missed the double meaning.

"Of course." And then the line went dead. Carlisle was somber as he put his phone back in his pocket. "I'm sorry, everyone, there doesn't seem to be another way. He's been waiting for an excuse to call us to Italy for some time now-this is the perfect opportunity."" Yep Aro knows all to well what's going on. He wants all the power and gifted vampires he can get.

"""I bet that fucktard Edward promised Jasper in return for me. My safety-it's just like something he'd do. And of course Jasper would accept, the fool. But I'd bet money that he wanted you to see that, Alice. He knows we'll come for him." I knew I was right. I didn't know how I knew, but the feeling was so strong that there was just no other option."" I love this new smart, sassy Bella. Yep Jasper wanted Alice to see where he was.

Poor Jasper.

Aro's and the Volturi are going to be a pain in the butt in this story.
Fleur24 chapter 21 . 12/13/2011
"""I'm here for you, Bella," Edward crooned, stroking my hair. Something was off. Not right. I tried to put this new-found gift of mine to work, pulling Edward's emotions to me while his hand brushed my cheek.

Smug.

That really pissed me off. It pissed me off because he had the nerve to feel smug right here in this moment with me."" Good job Bella use your gift.

Eddie boy has been a bad boy with all his lieing!

"""What kind of power, Bella?" he asked, still trying to be formal and polite. Oh, he's a fucker. Another attribute I got from Jasper-I cursed like a Texan." I like that.

Edward's gonna die!

""The doorknob turned, and Carlisle and the rest of the family entered. The somber state was unified as they filed in and joined us. I felt Esme wrap her arms around us, and Carlisle's hand was on my shoulder. We were all together, and it wasn't until this moment that I realized this was what I wanted. I wanted this family.

My family.

"We will find him, Bella." The finality in Carlisle's tone was a lullaby for me."" YAY the family's hear to help.

"You have to call Aro, Carlisle. Ask him where Jane is." Alice pulled away, but her hand sought mine and we were united still."" Jane and Edward have been bad. To early to see if Aro knew about this or not.
Fleur24 chapter 20 . 12/13/2011
"""Yes, Jasper. I must stay where I am and not leave the house. If I smell someone coming, I must call you immediately. If I get bored, call Emmett." She rolled her eyes while I nodded in approval."" HAHA, if bored call Emmett!

Edward is going to be dead! What on earth did he tell Jane.

Thank goodness Alice and Emmett are going to help BElla.

Bella don't let Edward fool you!
Fleur24 chapter 18 . 12/13/2011
"""Damnit," she mumbled as she put the page roughly back into the magazine. She was still having trouble controlling her strength-she forgot how strong she was sometimes. It pissed her off, but I thought it was funny as hell. She caught me smirking out of the corner of my eye. "I'm glad this is so fucking funny to you, Jasper. Really, I'm glad." She spat, throwing what was left of the magazine at me. I only laughed harder. She was adorable when she cursed."" AWE! That's funny! Cute and funny.

EDWARD LEAVE BELLA AND JASPER ALONE!
Fleur24 chapter 16 . 12/13/2011
"""I warned you…" she growled as she leapt off the porch in a move so quick I almost didn't catch it. I had forgotten how quick newborns were. She knocked him to the ground and straddled his waist, bringing her fists down on his torso.

"What the—" he screeched, thrown off for the first time in his life. I couldn't help but laugh. "Bella, what are you doing?" He couldn't even bring his arms up to defend himself.

"I'm teaching you a lesson, Edward! I tried to tell you when I left that you couldn't control me. But did you listen? Of course not! You come storming over here like you give a damn, but you really only care about controlling me!" she punched him again, hard, in the chin. I swear I saw a piece break off. I leaned against the doorframe and settled in to enjoy the show.

"What? No, Bella! You've got it all wrong! I love you! And he violated you! I was coming to…" he was cut off by a sharp blow to the forehead.

"Nope! Wrong again, Eddie! You're here because you can't stand the fact that I had sex with someone else. But you wouldn't! That's the kicker! You left me, remember? And then I left you! You're here because I finally started making my own decisions, and you don't like it!" she brought both fists down on his chest again, and I saw the breath leave him."" I like this Bella! Go on Bella, show he he can't control you anymore.

Alice is being cryptic again, though I like the poem at the end.
Fleur24 chapter 15 . 12/13/2011
""Bella smiled. "Let him come. He can deal with me. It's time he learned that I'm not something to be protected. I got this." She smirked again, radiating nothing but excitement. I had to admit, I was a little worried. She was right, though, she could take care of herself. Now more than ever.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it. You'll see. Unless, by some miracle, Edward came to his senses and went home. Which isn't likely." I grinned.

"I must admit-I love this side of you, sugar." I winked, letting her excitement filter through me. Why not enjoy this? She's got something up her sleeve, something that sounds like a lot of fun."" GO BELLA! Tell Edward whose boss.

HAHA Alice giggling, she probably has seen what Bella's gonna do.
Fleur24 chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
"""I have no idea, little lady. Is there anything you want to do? Perhaps a correspondence course with a college?" There, that was something. Good thinking!

"Did you just call me little lady?" She asked.

"Yes, I did. I am from the south, after all."" I just love that!
1,093 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »