Reviews for One Final Taste
Fleur24 chapter 16 . 12/13/2011
"""I warned you…" she growled as she leapt off the porch in a move so quick I almost didn't catch it. I had forgotten how quick newborns were. She knocked him to the ground and straddled his waist, bringing her fists down on his torso.

"What the—" he screeched, thrown off for the first time in his life. I couldn't help but laugh. "Bella, what are you doing?" He couldn't even bring his arms up to defend himself.

"I'm teaching you a lesson, Edward! I tried to tell you when I left that you couldn't control me. But did you listen? Of course not! You come storming over here like you give a damn, but you really only care about controlling me!" she punched him again, hard, in the chin. I swear I saw a piece break off. I leaned against the doorframe and settled in to enjoy the show.

"What? No, Bella! You've got it all wrong! I love you! And he violated you! I was coming to…" he was cut off by a sharp blow to the forehead.

"Nope! Wrong again, Eddie! You're here because you can't stand the fact that I had sex with someone else. But you wouldn't! That's the kicker! You left me, remember? And then I left you! You're here because I finally started making my own decisions, and you don't like it!" she brought both fists down on his chest again, and I saw the breath leave him."" I like this Bella! Go on Bella, show he he can't control you anymore.

Alice is being cryptic again, though I like the poem at the end.
Fleur24 chapter 15 . 12/13/2011
""Bella smiled. "Let him come. He can deal with me. It's time he learned that I'm not something to be protected. I got this." She smirked again, radiating nothing but excitement. I had to admit, I was a little worried. She was right, though, she could take care of herself. Now more than ever.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it. You'll see. Unless, by some miracle, Edward came to his senses and went home. Which isn't likely." I grinned.

"I must admit-I love this side of you, sugar." I winked, letting her excitement filter through me. Why not enjoy this? She's got something up her sleeve, something that sounds like a lot of fun."" GO BELLA! Tell Edward whose boss.

HAHA Alice giggling, she probably has seen what Bella's gonna do.
Fleur24 chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
"""I have no idea, little lady. Is there anything you want to do? Perhaps a correspondence course with a college?" There, that was something. Good thinking!

"Did you just call me little lady?" She asked.

"Yes, I did. I am from the south, after all."" I just love that!
Fleur24 chapter 9 . 12/13/2011
Its interesting how much Jasper and Bella are alike, but have been watched and not allowed to be themselves.

Neither of them feel comfortable in their skins.

I think its cool that Jasper is Bella's creator.

Bella's right. She needs to find out who she is, no that she's not with Edward, and Jasper needs to do the same thing.

""Bella, I'm not happy about this. Not one bit." She was trying to play the guilty big sister on her. I almost wanted to laugh, if it wasn't my former wife feeling these things about me."" That's just kind of funny.

""I'm leaving." Way to be blunt, Bella. Gasps came from around the room, and Edward sank into a chair. "And Jasper's coming with me." They stared at us like we had just asked to run for President and Vice-President of the United States.

"Excuse me?" Edward roared, glaring solely at me.

"I said, that Jasper and I are leaving," Bella said, glaring right back at him. I could get used to this!"" I agree, I like this Bella, that decides what she wants to do herself. I' love how she stands up for herself now. This is good, healthy even.

"""Please don't go. Please." He was staring at her now, blatantly pleading, and all I could feel was grief. He was sick with grief.

"You have to let me go, Edward. I'm not good for you." His eyes turned black at her words, but he dropped her hand. She smiled grimly and gestured for me to come with her. Her wording was strange-I'd have to ask her about it."" Bella just used his words against him. Go Bella!
Fleur24 chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
"""Well, you sure as hell have a funny way of showing it. I'd appreciate it if you would leave me alone for now. I can't stand to look at you." I smiled. I couldn't help myself! It was so empowering to watch her stand up for herself like that-to finally put herself first just this once. Hell-I was proud of her. Edward marched in the house and snarled at me.

"Don't you dare look so smug at me. This is your fault. I'll never forgive you for this." I looked him square in the eye.

"That's fine. Because it's not your forgiveness I'm after." I walked outside, intent on going back to the river for a while, when Bella stopped in front of me.

"Don't let it go to your head. You've got a long way to go." She turned away, but she looked back and smirked. And for the first time in weeks, I wasn't at the bottom of Bella's favorite person list."" I'm proud if Bella too. I was so pissed at Bella in New Moon when she immediately forgave Edward. This is much more realistic. I'm glad she finally put herself and her wants over someone elses.
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
""my—Alice's room and saw that she and Bella were sitting on the edge of the stairs. Alice was braiding Bella's hair."" I just like that. its a nice mental image.
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Its a very interesting idea.

I'm glad she got some of anger out at Jasper.

"Obviously. She'll never forgive me though. How do you forgive someone for trying to kill you?" I smiled sadly.

"Oh, you should give Bella more credit than that. It's not going to happen overnight. But Bella is essentially loving and forgiving, remember that." It seemed a little bit cryptic, but Alice spoke in riddles most of the time anyway.""

Alice is right, sooner or later, Bella will forgive Jasper for trying to kill her.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 29 . 10/13/2011
Hmmmm. A good alternate story ... but I think I liked the other one better. :)
DJzzpurr chapter 20 . 10/10/2011
I never thought I would say I HATE DICKWARD!

Found your story through Twitter.

Started reading it this morning and can't stop.

I was going to wait to review, but Dickward totally pissed me off.

Great story!

I'm loving seeing Jasper and Alice in a new way.

And it's nice to see that Bella is not a total wuss.

She actually has some balls!

Great writing!

Now that I've vented ... back to the story.
Anonymous.Peace chapter 22 . 8/16/2011
GRRRRR..That JANE! I am absolutely pissed,(But its not like anybody would care.) At JANE! Omg...
brandys0524 chapter 29 . 8/8/2011
Awsome story, thanks for sharing!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 29 . 5/9/2011
I loved this! One of the best JasperxBella stories I have read!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 10 . 5/9/2011
Okay, thanks to Google, I found which episode and season that quote is from. Here is the whole sentence:

Xander: "And you're sitting here alone at the Bronze, looking like you just got diagnosed with cancer of the puppy."

It is from Season 4 (I believe) episode: The Freshman.
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
Oh wow. that sounds like so much fun. I hope that you had fun.
Toxxick Lollie chapter 29 . 4/4/2011
I really liked your story. It was very well written and i only saw a few grammar mistakes (thats a biggie for me) kudos.
1,096 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »