Reviews for Pursuit of Legolas
Elven Jedi Chick chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
We need PPC here. STAT!
george chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
i really like your story please dont delete it

it had a sweet fluffy quality please write more onthe snaring or legolas by rowen.
blurr chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
too cute...one of my on now, write another vignette between the two loves, I think you have great chemistry between them. Lovely job Jade.
Starlit Horses chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
this is a pretty good ff!
my friend and i found it pretty funny in some parts!
u r a good writer and keep up the writing ! i want to read more of your work!
Starlit Horses
L. M. Lachance chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
What prettiness! I liked.
Mouse the Ever-Critical chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Aww, you're so sweet. Now I almost feel bad. Almost. Nothing personal, you understand.
And you won't be the only one for long. We have a list a couple pages long of stories we need to do. You were just unlucky enough to be the first.
Actually, we're both really surprised that you took this so well, and somewhat impressed with your maturity. Authors aren't supposed to respond like this. They're supposed to get all mad. You people are no fun at all, you know that?
DELETEmyFFAccountPlz chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
So cute! I adored it!
Caitwyn chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Wow! Too awesome for words! Forget "aspects of the story that can be improved," this is perfect! In depth review: users/typofrog
Princess Wethriel chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
I don't have words to describe the wonder that is this story. Please read my extended review at:
users/typofrog
OrliFanatic chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Wow, don't stop writing, however, I probably wouldn't read about Rowen. She doesn't really have a point anywhere in the LotR, but I would read about Legolas, so keep writing about him! Au revoir!
june chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
this is good. write stop.
Me don't ask chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
That was gr8! I just needed to read something like that. short and spiffy, just as I like it. go on! add more!
Khatt chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
*squee* cuteness! and well written as well!
griffinchick chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Interesting story, pretty good, well, I might read it if centered on her, maybe she sould try and find him after the war or some thing like that, dunno, anyway keep writing. It's good.
Goddess of the Imaginary Light chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
my lady your tales are good, and i would read more, but i have one thing to say and it is this: Methinks is one word as in 'The lady doth protest too much, methinks'( ignore me i'm on a HAMLET trip for the time)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »