Reviews for Unhealthy
Supabeanz chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This is good. gahhh when i read your stories i feel envious, because i can't ever hope to write as good ad you. This one-shot was for lack of a better word totally awesome. now as my little nerdy rant comes to an end, id just like to say one more time your writing is awesome. XD
freelux chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
okay, so i reeeally liked this. to be honest, i think tawni is my favorite character on the show. she's so underappreciated, and this was like, PERFECTION. i just loved this. they both needneedneed him and he really doesn't needneedneed her, and it's so saddening and perfect at the same time and god did i mentioned i fucking LOVED this?

yes ma'am. :)
Suspended Disbelief chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This gives another angle to the other story, but somehow I think I like this one more.

Because it seems they both need him as much as he needs them.

Beautiful
the rebel angel chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
love this one too! ]
CarlyB10 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I've never seen this show, but it kind of reminds me of the characters from Camp Rock... Anyway, I love it. And I ALWAYS root for the girl in the hot pink stilettos.
lovemelovemesaythatyouloveme chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Wow that was amazing (also, along with your other amazingly amazing one-shots for SWAC)! Keep writing!
LaPaige chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I love how you compared the two of them and you did the same thing for each character. It seems like you really got inside their heads. Amazing.
serenity12345 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I love it
fantasticality chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I agree, I like this one a lot better. It shows the thoughts of Tawni and Sonny, but I lovelovelove how you captured them.

I'm not really surprised on how well you captured Tawni, though. The thing I hate about SWAC is that when I write it, all I think about is CR. Tawni as Tess, Sonny as Mitchie, and Chad as Shane. The love triangle could even be the same! It's almost infuriating, but when you find a well-written one like this, it's wonderful.

Lovelovelove this! :)

-Kana

(And Bonnie! I wish you'd get on Gmail sometime. :[)
go forth chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This was good as well! I've decided to read all your SWAC stories, and this was really good as well! OMG I'm really jealous, you've got real talent!
hatsandcats chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
) yay! i'm so glad you wrote a story on sonny with a chance. it's my new obsession.

anyways, i'm a teensy bit confused. the first is tawni and the next is sonny, right?

well, amazing story. i loved it and if i'm right about the tawni/sonny thing, than i can totally see the characters feeling this way.

-amy

p.s. thanks for writing so much more! hehe, i'm going to go read the rest of the new stories right now.