Reviews for Journeys
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
that's pretty cool! great message, and rare to see Matt being a mentor to Davis one-on-one like this
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Absolutely intriguing concept. I am really beginning to envy your skill at getting everyone's characters exactly right. Loved it
Na-cat chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I really liked this, it's a nice balance between simple pleasantness and depth. I was quite fond of the canon interaction between Yamato and Daisuke about them both having the trait of friendship; this adds greatly to that, aswell as being awesome in a much more satisfying way.

Oh, and the part where Yamato is offended upon Daisuke's inquiring about why it isn't Jyou taking him there? Excellent!
Fizzing Wizard chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Oh, I really liked this one. It really got to me, because I've been struggling with collegey stuff, and whining about how hard everything is. But Yamato is right, the journey is the important part, since that's where we make all our memories and have all our experiences. What a great message.

Daisuke was so cute and Daisuke-like. I loved when he said Yamato might be almost as great as Taichi ;) So cute. And Yamato was a perfect character choice to guide him in this way. I really enjoyed seeing the two of them bond.
Potgenie chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Wow! I really, really like this!
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Damn, this was good!

You played Yamato's natural affinity for aloofness and mystery very well here. The way you kept the reader wondering what everything was about was quite effective, and both characters seem to fill the role you've given them well.

Unfortunately, I don't have quite the talent for writing long reviews, so I'll stop trying to make up stuff and end my review here...
Hikarii M chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This was actually very, very good! :D I was surprised by the ending, just like Daisuke was, but it made sense with Yamato's explanation and the ending note about when Jou and Gomamon climbed Infinity Mountain. That was one of my favorite episodes, and, I was a big fan of many of the less "popular" charas including Jou lol, which was why it was one of my fav eps, so this fic really made sense by the end. It was quite insightful and very interesting, I haven't often found good fics with Yamato and Daisuke interaction, but this was a very well written one! It was very nice to read too since, the Digimon section hasn't been getting really great fics lately haha, but this one was very nice and well written, like I said haha. I don't remember the reference to Hawaii being in the show though, unless it was in the Japanese version?... (Maybe I missed that, haha!) Well anyway, great job! _
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Ohgog, that's got to hurt. xD
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Very insightful.

And your Daisuke makes me smile. See, why couldn't he be that sweet in Dark Side?

PrincessJaded chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I think this is my favorite out of all of your stories.

Very nice.

Funny thing is, it reminded me of the end of 02. It sucked but the ride to the end was great! :D