Reviews for Portrait of A Girl
Schnitzel31 chapter 19 . 6/23
Hello there. I found this fix through an interesting series of wanting something to read, and searching through authors I liked, to see what stories they liked. Of course, I'm just trying to make it sound like I'm not some strange person with way too much time on their hands. Anyways, I'm terrible when it comes to reviews, and normally don't leave then. I noticed this hadn't been updated for some time, and now that I've reached the end, I can't help feeling sad that it's over. I understand life being crazy, and hope things have improved for you in recent years. Anyways, I've loved your writing, and the story so far. The way you mold the characters is so captivating and entertaining. I've greatly enjoyed reading it, and if it's still on your mind and you want to post another chapter, I would be very excited to read it. Thank you for writing!
Fluffyrainbow23 chapter 19 . 8/17/2016
This is it there is no more! I wanna know what happens next is bree pregnant?! If so is edward going to tell her to get an abortion! Which is shitty but really bree isnt his love. Is bella gunna tell edward that shes ben that benella is her that he doesnt have to think hes gay hes attracted to her she has gentile girly features. Are you going to finish this story you got me all hooked and now theres nothing left. Any ways i really like this story and hope you finish it one day. Thank you for sharing what you have and i hope you continue to write.
siaipesu chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
I really enjoyed the Portrait of a Girl. The story stands apart from others in fanfiction site because of it's deep and somewhat relatable characters. I find Edward to be an insightful and entertaining study of teenagers' character (in addition to being a testimony that true love is blind to a every self-proclaimed romantic reading this story). I'd like to believe, my own schoolmates were at least a slightest bit as self-awerehe as he is. However, it's not Bella but Jasper, who stands out to me next to Edward. He is disarmingly adorable in this story and I imagine that he has a lot of potential to move it along. Though, I must admit, this might simply be my love for conspiration stories talking...
Sheryl's Sphere chapter 19 . 6/24/2015
I truly wish that there was more to this really good story... please finish it soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Please please please post a new chapter. I want to know what happen next.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/18/2015
I know there probably little chance you will finish the story but I wish you would
Liz chapter 19 . 1/27/2015
This story is amazing! Even though it's been years could you find it in your heart to post more. It has an outstanding plot and your writing is a whole lot better than what I usually see.
Please, Please post more! :)
Shadows11 chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
I am already enjoying your story so far. I love the concept and the way you have the story set up. I can't wait to read more :D
ryantc chapter 19 . 1/3/2015
Hi I just found your story, I just hope you continue with it. You are a very gifted writer and thank you for letting us (the readers) see this gift, thanks again
Kel chapter 19 . 9/26/2014
I know you took a hiatus from this story a whole ago, but if you ever start its up again I'd love to see where it goes!
Hotaru38 chapter 19 . 8/21/2014
I love this story and i hope that you are able to continue writing.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/9/2014
Holaaa! Primero que nada quiero que sepas que me encanta tu historia, no la abandones sigue escribiendo :) quiero saber quien fue la que llamo a Edward... Fue Alice? O Bree? Esperare con ansias el siguiente capitulo para saber. Keep it up! I love it!
itsanewday chapter 19 . 5/13/2014
After all these years I still consider this story like one of the best I read and I'm so so sad that we didn't get an ending.
I respect whatever reasons you couldn't finish it. I'm just really sad.
But most of all I hope that you are OK. That you are in good health and happy.
(if you decide to pull off the story and make it a book I'll be the first one to buy it! haha I know it probably won't ever happen but you are such a talented author. I would buy anything you write!)

xoxo
Stelladoro chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
Love this, any chance you may continue or are you leaving it where it is?
Guest chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
omg U canNOT abandon this! Its too good! I dont think theres any other FF like this out there. plz continue nd finish this. Im seriously not ashamed to beg.
1,797 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »