Reviews for Gravestones
1927 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
ok.

well i'm STILL shaking from "last message".

and i was an idiot and went and clicked on this.

i don't know how in the world you can make everything so powerful and echo-y (i don't even know how to describe it, but that's what it is. it's like, after i finish reading the words are still echoing inside my head) in so few words.

( because she’s never let herself look as broken as she really is )

that, and the last sentence. good lord.

xo, cami

p.s. sorry i can't really form coherent sentences. it's your fault, really. :P

p.p.s. i really might have to experiment with this style. it's fantastic. i wouldn't do it justice, but i feel like it'd be fun.
LaPaige chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I love how real this seemed. Honestly, I really liked it. I'm sorry this is such a short review - I'm ill and probably shouldn't even be online but meh ... my parents are working and everyone else is at school. ANYWAY, I loved how you wrote this and the last line was amazing - emotional but ... finishing off the story, I guess. Does that even make sense? Anyway, awesome job :).
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
The ending was so such a shock, my mouth almost dropped to the floor. Having Caitlyn in front of Tess' gravestone was brilliant.
fantasticality chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Ahehehe. I'm ashamed to say I don't really get this very much either. The entire situation: who's talking? What're they talking to? A gravestone? Man, I feel stupid.

But once again, it was poetic and flowed veryveryvery nicely. :) I really like it.

-Kana
hatsandcats chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
wow. i didn't expect that. so original. so interestin. so tess.

-amy

p.s. even though this is another story, i just wanted to say your story about tawni was really good. i mean, the first time i saw the episode, i'm all like "bonnie better write a hecka awesome story about her!" and you did. D
kimanioverthinks chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Oh wow, but the line about

"( the night she stopped giving a damn about appearances is the night she really died )"

is probably the best thing I've read in Tess Angst in... a while. ;] A really long while. 'Cause that's just so damn Tess.