Reviews for EO Challenge: Sheet
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Aw, of course Dean loved Sam from the first moment he saw him. He will be the "bestest big brother in the world."
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Aw, bestest big brother in the world is right! Great job on this! Totally sweet!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I really like that Mary's just as enthusiastic in the hug as Dean is. He's so not gonna get forgotten about. And that he's a fan of Sam as soon as they lock eyes. Very sweet!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Ah, that is so sweet! I love to think of little Dean. Children are individuals the moment they enter the world, with personalities and priorites. Doesn't much matter what happens later, the core is there and, in Dean's case, it's of pure gold. Thanks.
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Oh, that was so sweet! A beautiful beginning...

Jane
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Aw...very sweet. I love wee!Chesters, writing and reading them. Very nice moment.
Micaiah chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Aw, how sweet!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Agh! Cutest story ever! Super great! .
kkj chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Wonderful - nicely done with 100 words. You captured so much emotion.
cuddygirl18 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
so cute! in the past, i hoped that someone write a new series about dean being young and baby sam. And now, someone did! Thank you! I hope that you will continue the story! More about dean bonding with sam or something!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Aw, so very cute!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This was so adorable. Little Dean really doesn't want to meet his baby brother, until their eyes meet and then he is a goner. So sweet. Loved it. Hugs, Vonnie