Reviews for The Heir Apparent
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 23 . 1/25
I enjoy everything about this story so far besides Momo. Could you have picked a more whiny, pathetic and one-note character to focus on if you purposely tired to?
Bulbreon chapter 17 . 11/28/2015
It would be awesome if Nanao had a zanpakuto in canon other than the holy sword...but at least she's good at kido.
Bulbreon chapter 14 . 11/28/2015
You're hella good at writing battles. Reading this kind of gets me salty though knowing that current manga Renji would one-shot Bankai Hitsugaya in Shikai. But all in all, that was great.
Bulbreon chapter 13 . 11/25/2015
Oh so I guess they are Quincy.

"the one to kill Wind of Death" I have no idea what this is supposed to mean, the only thing that comes to mind is Hisagi, but what would they care about a vice captain?
Bulbreon chapter 10 . 11/25/2015
I don't know about the whole 'Ichigo deserving her more' part, but I do feel bad for Renji. This is why I hate ship war type stuff.
Bulbreon chapter 9 . 11/25/2015
Now that it's revealed that Kyoraku is Nanao's Uncle it makes me cringe so much when there's a 'romantic' moment between them.
Bulbreon chapter 8 . 11/24/2015
Soooo I guess we're just going to ignore Hiyori's cannon Zanpakuto?

Anyway, was really expecting the Quincy to be the antagonists. Guess not though
Bulbreon chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
I can just imagine Ikkaku as Kira's captain. There's no doubt he'd commit suicide.

Have to disagree with the 7th division being the weakest though. I mean I know Renji isn't at the level he is in current manga, but he's still stronger than Hitsugaya. And Hinamori is the weakest vice captain so I'd have to say the tenth is the weakest. But I see where you're coming from though.
Bulbreon chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
Hitsugaya literally burned himself...so hard. The weeding out thing I can understand, except for Mayuri (although I really liked Komamura too).

I wonder who'll be the third squad captain...
Bulbreon chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
So. Much. Death. DEATH! It's a good change for bleach to actually kill some characters but Mayuri just seems necessary for like, everything ever. I'd rather have Akon as the new captain tbh. Leaving Rose alive would've been nice also, his bankai is so cool.
q.anne409 chapter 9 . 11/6/2015
You should check your PM tab. There are some requests from me!
q.anne409 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I totally agree with your no.3 rule as bleach 's failing
q.anne409 chapter 58 . 11/2/2015
Chapter 1-58 running as hit.
q.anne409 chapter 59 . 11/2/2015
One of my respected teachers said, "You should criticise a person when you will reach one step ahead of the person's level of talent". (It is the review for your next chapter )
q.anne409 chapter 60 . 11/2/2015
Your thoughts has a quality of its own but Kubo is doing his job greatly. We are just mixing everything up from our own point of view. We like it for only our very personal soul purpose but kubo is making it for every fan out there to entertain with his personal thoughts and experiences.
1,224 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »