Reviews for The Heir Apparent
DualityGirl chapter 60 . 7/30
First of all, I am not even sure if your account is still alive. Looks like you haven't logged in for years. Anyway, I'm leaving this message because you deserve a review; even if you never read it (lol)
Has been a year since Bleach ended, and I can't think of a worst result yet. Time made me realise about many of the things I didn't see because I loved this series so much and ignored many of it's failures, barely starting to notice until about the last 20 chapters, which were the most lameful for me. Pairings apart, the conclusion of the story was practically an insult to the fans; I'm serious, I ship IchiRuki but I would have accepted IchiHime if the uncountable mistakes made by Kubo were fixed. Sorry, for the blurb but I needed to say that aloud. The point is, after ignoring the sore feeling that the end left me for months, I decided to comfort myself here in FanFiction. Then I found yours, and I have to say it has really helped me to get over that 686 nightmare. The writting, the plot, the characters, everything is very well developed. Even if I am not a fan of OCs, the Quincys that you created are far more logic than the Vanderreich bullshit that Kubo gave us, apart from the character's previous lifes. Simply an awesome story!
Also, about those things you pointed out in the last chapter, I totally agree with you. I would also add that Kubo constantly repeated himself in many parts of the argument, like the SS arc and the Hueco Mundo, both with the excuse of the "damsel in distress". So many years, so many effort, many interesting characters and scenarios lost. In the end, he threw a universe and a story with enough potential to be a legend to the garbage.
Well, I prefer to think of stories like the one that you brought us as the endings that Bleach deserved. But we will have to live with what happened.
To sum up, thank you for giving this story a well-deserved closure, just as it should have been.
Ps: Sorry if I commited any mistake before, I am still learning English as my second language.
Best wishes :)
Roki Ineka chapter 45 . 6/23
Now that I am read this fic after the end of bleach i must say your concept for it was great. Quincy war, Kyoraku as the soutaicho, that IS kanon xD And the past for yours characters that you made based on the hints. All of it is awesome :O
red neo ranger chapter 60 . 4/10
Very good story love the plot but was the rant about the flaws of a show really necessary most people just enjoy the world of fiction and while they point out poltholes and what's wrong with the show other fans take these poltholes as challenges to write a better fanfiction of their favorite sshow TV Manga anime so loved this story
Shu Ouma GC chapter 60 . 3/19
You know I agree with you on all of it.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 59 . 3/19
A story that is more worthy then the manga.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 31 . 3/19
This is very interesting
jesi ki kage chapter 60 . 2/23
So first the last chapter is awesome. Second, this story is awesome. Thank you very much for writing this! I love the antics of the thirteenth and the developing relationship. The holding a wedding thing completely surprised me as I'd forgotten that Hat & Clogs hadn't actual married Yori-chan. Especially appreciate all the work you put into developing the history of these characters. Like holy crap so much of your reasoning makes sense. Plus it was cool to see a possible past for those captains. As a Bleach fan who gave up following it do to some of the things you pointed out this story was well worth the read and did the characters justice. Thanks again for writing this and also for posting and finishing it. -Jesi Ki Kage
GreyscaleWriter chapter 60 . 2/1
we got the ending bleach fans deserved in the manga but not the one they needed
lightdesired chapter 59 . 1/16
You, sir, have healed my heart more than you can imagine. In this fic, you gave Rukia the treatment she deserved, where she is the deuteragonist that she was introduced years ago, and not the side character she was revealed to be now. You made Urahara apologize to her, something kubo did not think important enough to be seen. So thank you a lot and the laws of writing that kubo violated are the things that I have always thought off but couldn't put into words. Thank you.
Roxas fleur chapter 60 . 6/28/2016
personally, i don't think it's bad. sure, the story got a lot of loopholes but it's getting clearer in the recent manga chapters. besides, more loopholes make fanfiction that much better lol
Cavisze chapter 60 . 6/20/2016
Poor Kubo. I imagine that he had these characters in mind and their relationships with each other, and he had an idea of a slow progression as all these relationships and qualities come to light. I see an element of suspense and surprise throughout the plot and story arcs. It's a shame that it isn't executed so tightly. Some of the sequences go by painfully slow. And the shock value of the revelations end up feeling tedious.

I have enjoyed Bleach, though, and I do hope that it reaches an "ending." Often, I think that in asian cultures there is more focus on the process than the end, but it would be excellent to have something like closure.
Sean chapter 59 . 3/24/2016
The story was great I wasn't expecting Yoruichi and Urahara to get married, I was however expecting Ichigo and Rukia to get married but a pleasant surprise non the less. If I would offer any criticism to you it would that while your story was great it needs to be expanded to delve into the other characters especially Ichigo and Rukia. I would also suggest a little revision as you seem to have Bakudo and Hadou mixed up in a few places. All in all a great story it just needs more chapters.
Sean chapter 53 . 3/24/2016
Bakudo # 75:
The english translation of this spell is as follows:
"Wall of Iron Sand, Tower formed from hate, Forge Molten Iron and finish neatly is silence."
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 23 . 1/25/2016
I enjoy everything about this story so far besides Momo. Could you have picked a more whiny, pathetic and one-note character to focus on if you purposely tired to?
Bulbreon chapter 17 . 11/28/2015
It would be awesome if Nanao had a zanpakuto in canon other than the holy sword...but at least she's good at kido.
1,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »