Reviews for The Heir Apparent
NomadSempai chapter 4 . 2/3
damn I'm from South Africa and this funny
GreatT'Phon1of4 chapter 4 . 8/31/2021
I would've thought the main objection to Unohana would be the Kenpachi thing.
Mr.Me-24 chapter 22 . 4/11/2021
GESTAPO!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/2/2021
Rukia in south Africa a dream
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2021
I don’t understand why some people find it impossible to do the very basics of formatting within their writing, or they choose to outright use something in their writing incorrectly when they’re called out on it.
madeleine1606 chapter 13 . 1/23/2021
Just one thing, not all of the translations are correct.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/28/2020
listen we ask god to forgive our sins but carnt we forgive others vengerence is thine said god only jah can do it two wrongs dont make a right only jah can judge us king of kings lord of lords from the conquering tribe of judeah
Guest chapter 27 . 7/28/2020
i spit in his face and call his mother a dirty dog whore fucked by all the dogs in the street gamy sham weston
Guest chapter 20 . 7/23/2020
dirty quincey bastards german desecents from hell
Guest chapter 13 . 7/23/2020
theres always evil whores like her cock sucker the whore of babilon satans whore
zerodarkwolf chapter 60 . 6/13/2020
Press F for Ichiruki in the chat boys
LEA chapter 24 . 4/14/2020
In all actuality, the USA doesn't have a national driving age like most countries. The individual states decide, though the average is 16 years old. Also, the state with the youngest driving age is Alaska, at 14 years old.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2020
Fucking retarded
ABeaupain chapter 59 . 8/10/2019
An excellent story. It’s clear you spent a lot of time making sure the pieces all fit together, and then making the characters come off the page. Good luck with your original works!
ABeaupain chapter 38 . 8/10/2019
Great story so far! It’s clear you took the time to make sure all the pieces fit together.

Maybe this is covered in a future chapter, but it would have been better to see why Urahara / Yoruichi / Renji couldn’t attend the coronation. It’s a once in 1000-3000 year event, and for any captain to miss it seems like an insult/political statement.
1,258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »