Reviews for The Heir Apparent
Roxas fleur chapter 60 . 6/28
personally, i don't think it's bad. sure, the story got a lot of loopholes but it's getting clearer in the recent manga chapters. besides, more loopholes make fanfiction that much better lol
Cavisze chapter 60 . 6/20
Poor Kubo. I imagine that he had these characters in mind and their relationships with each other, and he had an idea of a slow progression as all these relationships and qualities come to light. I see an element of suspense and surprise throughout the plot and story arcs. It's a shame that it isn't executed so tightly. Some of the sequences go by painfully slow. And the shock value of the revelations end up feeling tedious.

I have enjoyed Bleach, though, and I do hope that it reaches an "ending." Often, I think that in asian cultures there is more focus on the process than the end, but it would be excellent to have something like closure.
Sean chapter 59 . 3/24
The story was great I wasn't expecting Yoruichi and Urahara to get married, I was however expecting Ichigo and Rukia to get married but a pleasant surprise non the less. If I would offer any criticism to you it would that while your story was great it needs to be expanded to delve into the other characters especially Ichigo and Rukia. I would also suggest a little revision as you seem to have Bakudo and Hadou mixed up in a few places. All in all a great story it just needs more chapters.
Sean chapter 53 . 3/24
Bakudo # 75:
The english translation of this spell is as follows:
"Wall of Iron Sand, Tower formed from hate, Forge Molten Iron and finish neatly is silence."
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 23 . 1/25
I enjoy everything about this story so far besides Momo. Could you have picked a more whiny, pathetic and one-note character to focus on if you purposely tired to?
Bulbreon chapter 17 . 11/28/2015
It would be awesome if Nanao had a zanpakuto in canon other than the holy sword...but at least she's good at kido.
Bulbreon chapter 14 . 11/28/2015
You're hella good at writing battles. Reading this kind of gets me salty though knowing that current manga Renji would one-shot Bankai Hitsugaya in Shikai. But all in all, that was great.
Bulbreon chapter 13 . 11/25/2015
Oh so I guess they are Quincy.

"the one to kill Wind of Death" I have no idea what this is supposed to mean, the only thing that comes to mind is Hisagi, but what would they care about a vice captain?
Bulbreon chapter 10 . 11/25/2015
I don't know about the whole 'Ichigo deserving her more' part, but I do feel bad for Renji. This is why I hate ship war type stuff.
Bulbreon chapter 9 . 11/25/2015
Now that it's revealed that Kyoraku is Nanao's Uncle it makes me cringe so much when there's a 'romantic' moment between them.
Bulbreon chapter 8 . 11/24/2015
Soooo I guess we're just going to ignore Hiyori's cannon Zanpakuto?

Anyway, was really expecting the Quincy to be the antagonists. Guess not though
Bulbreon chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
I can just imagine Ikkaku as Kira's captain. There's no doubt he'd commit suicide.

Have to disagree with the 7th division being the weakest though. I mean I know Renji isn't at the level he is in current manga, but he's still stronger than Hitsugaya. And Hinamori is the weakest vice captain so I'd have to say the tenth is the weakest. But I see where you're coming from though.
Bulbreon chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
Hitsugaya literally burned himself...so hard. The weeding out thing I can understand, except for Mayuri (although I really liked Komamura too).

I wonder who'll be the third squad captain...
Bulbreon chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
So. Much. Death. DEATH! It's a good change for bleach to actually kill some characters but Mayuri just seems necessary for like, everything ever. I'd rather have Akon as the new captain tbh. Leaving Rose alive would've been nice also, his bankai is so cool.
q.anne409 chapter 9 . 11/6/2015
You should check your PM tab. There are some requests from me!
1,228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »