Reviews for Falling Into Place
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
those words arizona said to emilee at the end was just heiwoksdnbhfueiwoksdnbhfdue beautiful. and the whole chapter took my breath away. loved this fanfic. good job. hope u post more of your works :P
Areen chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Good story! I just started reading the first chapter though I think it's really weird how come Arizona is 9 months pregnant and they only have been together for a year ? So what three months of being together and they plan a baby! That's super fast even for lesbians :p
54321 chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
did you have a concussion or something at the other chapter it was callie's girlfriend now wife? im so freakin confused ..hmmm btw i like your story keep it up :)
Nepeace chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
That is so sweet I love it!
SGAFirenity chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
What a cute story. I'm glad Luis finally gave in and accepted Callie and Arizona's relationship. :D
Mauli Delaney chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
Can i just say that i absolutely love this story and i keep reading it over and over because it is so damn cute and adorable and good! You are very talented and i look forward to reading more of your work!

-Mauli
yanksox12 chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
Great UD. I realy like this story. Please UD soon. Am glad Callie was able to forgive him :D UD when you get a chance!
shawn-n-belle chapter 5 . 11/18/2009
I may have teared up at that, I'm not even going to deny it. (:
CreativelyNumb chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
That was such an adorable story! I loved it! :)
avevale chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Aw how cute can you make a story?

THIS cute. :D I think I'm falling in love with Emilee.
auggy1984 chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
good update
ShaskaShane chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
Yay I loved that update I was so excited to see it cause I love this fic! Can't wait to read more!
letgolaughing03 chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
i love love love this story! so happy you updated and i loved this updatee!
yanksox12 chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
Just caught up! This is fantastic. You hve grasped the characters well. I am sorry about your father. Take your time with the updates. Can't wait for more!
A chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Came across this story a while ago and loved it then. Hope you are planning on continuing it. Love the idea and your writing. Looking forward to a post!