Reviews for Don't Look At Me
XlaraC chapter 15 . 7/28/2010
Really good; I like the little paragraphs at the beginning an end - the notebook entries, or whatever they are. They make so much sense; and they also sound like something I would write in mine. Update soon!
Peaceandunity chapter 15 . 12/26/2009
!
Peaceandunity chapter 14 . 11/16/2009
UPDATE ASAP
Guest chapter 14 . 11/12/2009
i like this story! please keep updating!
nopoodles chapter 13 . 11/12/2009
You better update soon, that was left on Too much of a cliff hanger!

Update!

You Know Who I Am
IHI chapter 13 . 11/10/2009
LOVE IT.

PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER.
BerryEbilBunny chapter 12 . 9/25/2009
It's okay, if my readers are ready to wait for 3 months without a single AN then I can wait.
BerryEbilBunny chapter 7 . 9/24/2009
Wonderful chapter, I don't think in Ugly Cinderella I could've betrayed a more pained and sorrowful Bella.
nopoodles chapter 11 . 8/10/2009
I'm loving the bit at the top and the bottom. I tried to review yesterday and the day before but my reviewer wasnt working :(.

I feel sorry for Bella and for Edward but couldnt Edward have called her? I know it ruins the denial thing but i'm a logical person, i think about things logically XD.

Please update soon, I'm waiting for the insight that will be chapter 12

You Know Who I Am
Flutterbypav chapter 11 . 8/6/2009
God poor Bella how could he do that to her a text would have helped her *tear* Keep it up its great.
Vampire-Girl1992 chapter 11 . 8/5/2009
Aww, that was soo sad. I can't wait to see what happens :)
Starthevampire chapter 11 . 8/4/2009
Edward didn't call her to warn her! What is wrong with him? And nobody tried to call him? What is wrong with these people? I have to say that I love Bella compositions. They are so deep. I feel bad for Edward and Bella. Bella because Edward didn't show up or even call! Edward because his father had him help him out at the hospital instead and the people he was watching one of them had the hard attack. That was bad. And Edward is getting attached to those people. I really want to see what happens next between Edward and Bella. That should be interesting. Just out of curiosity, do you actually write Bella's compositions or do you get them from somewhere? If you write them then I am majorly impressed. If you find them from somewhere, then where do you find them from? 8D
Beware.Of.The.Cat chapter 11 . 8/4/2009
aww poor bella! this happened to me once! it was the schools christmas disco and i waited all night at the front of the hotel the disco was at freezing cold and he never showed! turns out his mom broke her leg that day so he had to help his with the bar they owned! i gave him a second chance because he brought me flowers the next day and he was really sorry about it! )
Vampire-Girl1992 chapter 10 . 8/2/2009
Haha ! I am very satisfied ! Hurray !
xxbellamamiixx chapter 10 . 7/30/2009
love this story! keep it up!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »