Reviews for Long Day
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 1 . 2/25
And here we get to see the start of a wonderful trio. :D
I love the way you wrote each and every character here. Bones, Jim, Spock (wow Spock! wonderful job with him), Pike, Chapel...I believed you've captured their essence rather well. And can I say that I especially loved Spock's comment about how "Human friendship is not usually this adversarial"? I feel that so many people on the Enterprise would've been so taken aback the first time McCoy marched up to the Bridge to yell at Jim about something...and here you've captured a moment of such bemusement at the friendship Bones and Jim share.

Good job!
FriendshipMoon chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
very nice story! thanks for sharing
Aralas Baggins chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
So fluffy! So sweet XD
DT chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I *LOVED* this. There have been many versions of the events after all the shooting stopped, but this is one of the best that I've read.

Favorite Lines:

McCoy snorted. "When's the last time you prepared for anything?"
and
"Unusual," Spock observed. "Human friendship is not usually this adversarial."

Nice! (Now do _Star Trek Into Darkness_ please! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Well written, possibly one of my favorite outtakes
Bluebirdx96 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
great story, enjoyed reading it ;)
Aggie2011 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Loved this :) Huge Star Trek fan and this was very well done :)
AngelQueen chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Wow, awesome! :D Loved Jim talking with Pike, trying to chat up Chapel, and then being out-maneuvered by Bones and Spock. Heh, forshadowing there, you think? I have a feeling those two are going to be doing stuff like this a lot in the future. ;D

Great job! Love it!
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Nice, I like it but I doubt that Pike was in any shape to take command again so Jim probably stayed Captain back to Earth.
Luna14 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Lol - 'did not wish to kick a puppy' - absolutely brilliant. Best line I've read in ages. :-)
Lori Jean chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This was good, thank you.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
i liked this very much.
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
wow man this is awesome! I love the way you write jim, spock and bones friendship :)
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Awesome! We all knew there had to be some repercussions after getting beaten up that much. It's a pity that this wasn't in the film. thank you very much for writing it.
Jeanca chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
*haha* Spock didn't wish to kick Puppy-Jim. And Jim asking them how far saving earth will work, hilarious! Enjoyed it a lot ;)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »