Reviews for The Paths We Choose
God damn

Didn't see that one coming
HE KNOWS
no naruto what are you doing

dont be mean to the cinnamon roll
AbrilLaMayor chapter 43 . 10/16
Oh. My. Goodness. This fanfic is so DAMN EXCELLENT. I'm surprised this is a fanfiction, for how high quality it is. You had me SO invested in this story, everything here was just... perfect. Definitely my favorite fanfic on the site thus far!
sami1010220 chapter 43 . 10/3
Good job!
Disgusting, like all FanFics it is a NaruHina, Nothing original but pure shit copy of the copy
Was ok but after the Non Wave mission just killed it. Good luck
HmmDoesntmatter chapter 43 . 9/7
Jeez. Incredible. I absolutely loved this fic and the ending. Thank you for making and finishing this.
Amaniel chapter 43 . 8/20
Wouah. It was so very depressive...
And somehow, despite all that, nearly til the end, I had hoped it would get better. Nearly until the end.
Thank you for this really dark story! )
I love that the beginning is well thought out, especially the characters. So far the characters are still themselves (their thoughts and actions are still in line with their character setting in Canon, thanks for the dedication, author-san!). Nevertheless, the ripples of the butterfly effect are already showing. It's quite tantalising to look forward to.
Crio Yaroi chapter 1 . 8/2
Hell to the no.
camilaflordeloto chapter 43 . 7/21
It was amazing! Fics that turn to the dark side always catch my interest. Thanks for creating this story!
camilaflordeloto chapter 42 . 7/21
Noooo! Why did she die?! ;;-;; I'm crying!
camilaflordeloto chapter 23 . 7/19
Yeeees! I love how Sarutobi kind of scolded Jiraya, finally someone said it to his face!
camilaflordeloto chapter 22 . 7/19
Naruto's not delusional about thinking he's the Kyuubi himself! Come on! People told him again and again that he IS a monster so he now believes it and you can't blame him by simply saying he's delusional. You people were the culprits! And now you shall pay!
3,286 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »