Reviews for The Paths We Choose
Yeesss...There are no heroes in this world...UNLEASH. TRUE. DESPAIR.
gekkokage chapter 4 . 3/15
Wait...A story where Naruto's enhancements aren't just for show or used as a means to introduce shonen-style fighting? Ah, I think I love you! Lol Great work so far, and amazing plot development while keeping your Naruto true to himself in some ways. I look forward to forward chapters.
Tobee chapter 40 . 3/2
This story ended when you killed Sasuke.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 40 . 2/11
Great, great job. Your plot is unique, utterly interesting, and presents a sort of ' guilty pleasure' for the readers. The writing is also excellent; there are a few small mistakes at times, but the well written dialogues and interactions make the story very easy to be immersed into.

Wish you hadn't abandoned this of course, but still, it was a nice read. I am just wondering what would have happened with Akatsuki's assassination attempt... I bet that their target was Hiruzen rather than Naruto. ( Danzo's evil plan TM! )
Darklordcomp chapter 11 . 1/17
Well fuck
Darklordcomp chapter 5 . 1/17
is this...a hinata ship fic? i hope it is
Darklordcomp chapter 1 . 1/17
All according to Keikaku
Fluffy Dream chapter 40 . 12/28/2014
This is an... interesting story. Please, do go on.
larryjc chapter 40 . 12/17/2014
Why did Sasuke have to die? I thought the point was to show Sasuke trying to bring Naruto back from the dark side. Evil Naruto is so awesome. The guy sure knows how to hold a grudge. It is only from Kurenai's team that he is yet to kill someone. And I like how Jiraiya's decision to abandon Naruto is being expanded on and punished.
slythian chapter 40 . 11/19/2014
Great story assets u still writing it?
Please send me messages chapter 40 . 10/26/2014
Gee I wonder how you plan on ending this story?
Who'd win? Because it would be out-of-character if naruto suddenly turns good at the end, but if naruto wins then that would be like Light Yagami winning at the end of Death N item surely that won't happen? But I can't imagine Naruto losing, with only the losers left in Konoha...yeah I hope naruto doesn't lose to Konoha, there's no one worthwhile there remaining Soo...don't force it. But then what WOULD you do?
Please send me messages chapter 39 . 10/26/2014
I like Jiraiyas sarcasm
And Tsunades situation
How thoughtful.
Please send me messages chapter 35 . 10/26/2014
"Bon appetit" LOL WTF. Narutos humor omg.

HOWEVER,
How the fuck could you kill Sasuke like that?!
I know you're real quick with ino and chojis deaths, and I'm glad you didn't waste space exaggerating them, BUT
Sasuke should have resisted orochimarus body takeover with the sharingan, just like he did in CANON.
Also, wasn't sasukes Purpose, and the purpose of this story, was for Sasuke to redeem naruto or at least be his main nemesis and cause conflict? I mean, look at the story summary:
Naruto becomes the villain everyone in the village always thought he would be. Only one person will risk everything to try and redeem him. His best and most loyal friend, Uchiha Sasuke.

Of course While I enjoy where this story is going, and I'm also enjoying the depths and new routes you're taking, only accessible if the protagonist of your story is an antagonist who isn't locked down by morals, you can't just kill the second most important character in your story- now who's gonna be Narutos nemesis?

Also, Sakura is useless as always.
2,783 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »