Reviews for The Paths We Choose
hitler chapter 43 . 10/18
is naruto gay
TheEmbodimentOfSins chapter 1 . 10/5
? What about shikamaru and choji
This was an amazing story i like it i wish i was a happy great story
Nitr0z15 chapter 11 . 9/14
This is could very well be the best fanfic I have ever read
Pro writer that we all like chapter 43 . 9/11
This will sound like like a flame but READ THE WHOLE THING. I hate you. I hate everything about you. But goddammit, this was amazing! None of this of totally black but at the same time, none of this is totally white. Nothing but shades of gray that I really hate . I hate you. So why do you have to be so awesome?!
Miguel16310 chapter 43 . 9/5
One of the most incredible, sad and darkests tales I've ever read. Truly, amazing.
amiahgray6 chapter 1 . 8/25
After reading the reviews I don't think I wanna read this ff anymore
jains chapter 43 . 8/8
seriously man, i will say that i really like your writing style and all... but i sure don't like the plot. i don't mean to discourage you or anything. continue with your fanfictions. your writings are very very nice, i will never be able to deny that. but maybe its me- no, its ME- but i don't like the plot. thank you for your effort though. your writing style is awesome still
jains chapter 43 . 8/8
WHAT THE HELL what the hell what the hell what the hell what the hell what the hell what the hell what the hell what the hell what the hell what the hell what the hell what the hell... NARUTOS DEAD? What the..? are you a naruto hater or something?
ramsesjames05 chapter 26 . 8/7
Next!
god chapter 1 . 7/16
pk was deserved
RavenCB chapter 43 . 5/8
Omg, this story was incredible! From start to finish! At first I was mad at the ending but after thinking it over, I couldn't really imagine this ending any other way. So thank you. You are an incredible writer and I find it funny how there are hate comments because people weren't happy with how it ended. Like, grow up! Only comes to show how much your writing has affected them, so you did good!
At618 chapter 43 . 4/26
Damn this was a good story if only there was a final chapter where he was in the afterlife and maybe he could be forgiven but oh well it's an amazing story.
Bruh, You just made him a furry's dream and bulit up this unstoppable image but ONE JUTSU and he dies.
This-Mickey-Seems-Iffy chapter 43 . 4/18
fUck the ending is sad. Especially with Hinata and Naruto damn that is depressing!:((
3,236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »