Reviews for The Paths We Choose
the epicslime chapter 43 . 10/20
Could you write an alternate ending where sasuke decided not to kill naruto ?
Fushimi Sakura chapter 43 . 10/17
I always loves dark hero- and all of them die eventualy.
I love how it's end. Kinda sad but still I love it.
If only the village don't treat him that way- maybe... I can't bring myself to hate Naruto till the end- even I know he is marciless.
I hope he will be happy in hell(?) Or in another parallel life.
Brenda992 chapter 3 . 10/13
I actually like it .
Web-ShadowCyberMerc chapter 1 . 10/5
Fuck no.
Mikaeru346 chapter 7 . 10/4
Naruto finally have a little sister, even it just for a short amount of time.
ahitt6345 chapter 24 . 10/2
That was retarded. Hinata, you're retarded!
ahitt6345 chapter 20 . 10/2
Overkill at its finest.
ahitt6345 chapter 19 . 10/2
Why is she in room 420?
KirbyCrusher123 chapter 20 . 9/16
I'm not finished with this story yet but i can tell this is amazing. So far Naruto really reminds me of Light Yagami from Death Note. Awesome job with this story man.
crackdmoon chapter 43 . 9/14
Whoa. That ending is like the definition of Pyrrhic victory. It was a brilliant ride from start to finish, and I doubt it could have ended any other way and still feel right. Still... I dunno. I keep feeling sorry for these characters, and it just... feels like a waste, somehow. All of them could have been brilliant but they burned themselves out.
Itz M3 W1Ch0 chapter 43 . 9/13
WOW... just WOOOOW. This was the most amazing fanficton Ive ever read. The fact that it hasnt got a "happy ending" just makes it better.
elmoryakhan chapter 43 . 9/13
What's interesting about this story is that NOBODY here is innocent.
ranoshi chapter 43 . 8/25
This was an amazing story, all the events and everything they led to. I still like it better than canon even though I hate that Tsunade died and that Sasuke killed Naruto, but Naruto was tired and it wouldn't have ended otherwise. The ending with Naruto thinking about the Third and then Hinata remembering a happier Naruto and Sasuke closing Naruto's eyes before they both went back to where they were was a beautiful end. Thank you for turning that challenge into such an epic turnabout. Thank you for writing.
ranoshi chapter 7 . 8/25
Good god, I hope she doesn't die, such a sweet girl. Each hit Naruto takes brings out more of the understandable crazy out of him.
SeungJiYeon chapter 43 . 8/22
Woooow. I read all of it instead of studying, but I regret nothing lol. Where should I even start? I've never seen such a deep and realistic story about how wrong Naruto could have gone. Your story is troubling, in the good kind of way... Seeing how far he could go for revenge and how it was all meaningless because he lost every single thing he held dear... And Hinata... It is sad and yet I couldn't bring myself to hate Naruto because I the end he was always that little kid trying to get recognition from his former village...
3,080 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »