Reviews for The Paths We Choose
ShiggyDiggered chapter 43 . 1/17
A thoroughly unsatisfying end to an otherwise excellent story. It's... disappointing to see this end just like all the others of it's kind insist on. For once I'd like to see a story that doesn't end with the MC's death tacked on at the end it feels like for those last for bits of tragedy.
If this hadn't been Naruhina, I would have actually enjoyed it.
Axel Davis chapter 43 . 1/13
SOOO glad this ended with Naruto being put down like the rabid dog he was in this fic. I just binged the entirety of this today and I have to say, it was really good-easily the best roles reversed fic i've ever read. I definitely enjoyed "Part 1" a lot more than I enjoyed "Shippuden" though. Everything after Naruto left just didn't hold a candle to everything before. And I wish Sasuke, Kakashi, Jiraiya, and the Akatsuki didn't get put down so easily (How the hell did Naruto defeat the entire Akatsuki? Not writing that seems like a missed opportunity), I think the story would have been much more enjoyable if Naruto didn't become basically undefeatable with no resistance until this very chapter.

Even so, I enjoyed this fic and will definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good roles reversed fic- thank you for writing this!
sasukespain1 chapter 43 . 12/21/2016
Wow just wow
LunaEtSidera chapter 43 . 12/15/2016
HOLY SHIT. Seriously, holy fuck-mothering shit. This was pure awesome incarnate. Now I can't get the idea out of my head that when the kami saw Naruto, they just shook their head and went "Do OVER!" and made sure Iruka didn't die. XD

But seriously, this is a masterpiece that is rarely found, even among the good fics. It's rare to find a story with Naruto as a villain and this was executed perfectly. Part of me can't help but wonder if Naruto knew what was going to happen the entire time and simply let it. You have effectively blown my mind, thank you. :D
xJayyC chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
The top fucking comment already has a spoiler in it.. welp...
Monkey berries chapter 43 . 12/8/2016
why did Sasuke have to die? couldn't he have lived. This story is so sad ,depressing and intense. I feel sad and like crying. its like that moment when you realized fucked up things like this actually happened in real life. minus the powers and shit. but wow. poor sasuke and naruto. poor everyone. this story. one word to describe it WOW. and im officially depressed.
Guest chapter 43 . 12/1/2016
That final chapter really hit hard. What a tragic ending. Overall a very good story.
Guest chapter 43 . 10/28/2016
Best thing i ever read. Bar none. The grey and grey morality...everythinh...phew!
the epicslime chapter 43 . 10/20/2016
Could you write an alternate ending where sasuke decided not to kill naruto ?
Fushimi Sakura chapter 43 . 10/17/2016
I always loves dark hero- and all of them die eventualy.
I love how it's end. Kinda sad but still I love it.
If only the village don't treat him that way- maybe... I can't bring myself to hate Naruto till the end- even I know he is marciless.
I hope he will be happy in hell(?) Or in another parallel life.
Brenda992 chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
I actually like it .
Web-TheShadowNinja chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Fuck no.
Mikaeru346 chapter 7 . 10/4/2016
Naruto finally have a little sister, even it just for a short amount of time.
ahitt6345 chapter 24 . 10/2/2016
That was retarded. Hinata, you're retarded!
3,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »