Reviews for The Paths We Choose
TobisaruJC chapter 43 . 11/25
How sad. Despite what other fans of this story say, Shikamaru was right “there are no good guys”. Naruto’s actions were understandable but inexcusable. The fact that others have done worse doesn’t erase that. After all that, just a dark and uncertain future.
Nitroox chapter 43 . 10/27
It's... It's wonderful. This is my first fanfic which I was able to finish due to the fact that it is finished. Fanfiction was great!
Zinthos001 chapter 43 . 10/9
You know man despite what people say about your ending it was actually pretty damn good, not all deaths have to be super mega epic combat sometimes less is more and I like what you did with it
RenegadeSon chapter 43 . 10/6
wow. well done
mthashneem1 chapter 43 . 8/31
Nice story But The way Naruto died it's pathetic seriously you should have given Him the last fight against Sasuke and then It's ok Dying by his friends hand
Feel like I'm reading a book written by a 12 year old
somehow a story got real hiatus instead of being quited, CONGRATSSSS!
Narukami97 chapter 43 . 3/15
Honestly this was kind of shallow. It wasn’t bad, the writing was good. But the storyline and the character depth not so much.
I hated the ending just make naruto die of old age
ghr501 chapter 43 . 2/4
Damn there are not many fan fictions that make me want to cry I cried at what happened to naruto both to him and his love life then in the end it didn't matter I love this story it truly broke my heart.
“Sarutobi turned away, no longer caring. He had done his duty as Hokage.”

It’s a simple two lines, but they hit hard nevertheless
Lord Vaserious chapter 3 . 1/19
Oh joy bashing/s.
Lord Vaserious chapter 2 . 1/19
This is an excellent study of a dark Naruto
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 1/19
Intriguing premise. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one
broken5pieces chapter 10 . 12/8/2021
Well if you are told that you are a monster all your life only to find out that the Kyuubi is inside you and nobody bothered to really tell you that the fox is not actually you and that you are an actual person, this is what happens. He believes he is Kurama or at least under his control and influence. He doesn't even care about that though, he is believed to be a monster and that's what he starts to be if no one doesn't convince him otherwise.
3,307 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »