Reviews for The Paths We Choose
Hehehehehe savagery
Daynieg chapter 20 . 8/21/2023
Hahahhahahahahh! See ya Neji
Illuminated chapter 31 . 6/3/2023
It is good to yield to the demands of real life and to control our pleasures. I thank you for all the reading pleasure you have afforded me up to now.
Illuminated chapter 11 . 6/3/2023
This was a very interesting mission, much better than retelling Wave for the nth time. Thank you!
JThom chapter 30 . 6/3/2023
This story is so tragic and I’ve come to realize nowadays that Sakura was overhated. There’s a reason she couldn’t stand Naruto in the beginning and didnt understand him. Despite how Kishimoto wrote her, she wasn’t useless. She was impatient and violent but was the most sane and secure of all 3. It wasn’t about her obsession with Sasuke that kept her going, it was the team. If you’d empathized with her from the beginning or even empathized with him, you’d know exactly what they were really about. The reason Sasuke wouldn’t let anyone get close was because he didn’t want to risk losing anyone again at least until he got his revenge. Something tells me Sakura knew what happened to him and felt sorry for him despite how cool and smart he was. And that sadness blossomed into love because I’m sure she was taught that everyone just needs a friend. I’m sure she would have been friendly to Naruto sooner if he just took no for an answer and calmed down.

Eh kids anyway I still love revisiting your old works
Chrisfragger chapter 4 . 5/31/2023
Damn, Naruto forgot his resentment pretty fast...
maalik chapter 43 . 5/10/2023
what a terrible ending to a great story.
Maalik chapter 1 . 5/9/2023
What a magnificent plot. And the way you set it off with a tiny, completely plausible variation in the scene between iruka and mizuki is just the most elegant thing i’ve seen in amy fanfic. I already give this an A because i’ve read your other stories and have no doubt you will execute this plot perfectly.

You have no idea how giddy I felt reading this
Chapter. I almost felt the nine tails was taking over me :)
i4julchen chapter 43 . 4/1/2023
the writing makes me eh... and the pacing is not great, but it's better than the fanfic not being finisheddiscontinued. the premise of there's no good guys in the fic is great— despite what the other commenters said. in this story, Naruto is well... kinda an asshole lmao.
Username6166 chapter 43 . 3/15/2023
Garbage ending, but at least Konoha will be destroyed in the end.
Username6166 chapter 41 . 3/15/2023
While this was an extremely rushed timeskip, its understandable. Also, since they're on the topic of Shizuku, did he ever go back to her village and slaughter them all yet?
Username6166 chapter 17 . 3/15/2023
So they're just leaving on the seal that screws up his chakra control?
Username6166 chapter 12 . 3/15/2023
I hope that Naruto returns there in the future to slaughter them
Kingkong101 chapter 13 . 2/17/2023