Reviews for The Paths We Choose
Mr. Hide chapter 43 . 7/13
This is the 3rd time I've finished finished reading this fic. And while I enjoyed it immensely every time, I regret your decision on ending the fic like that. A story seems very...'Wrong' when the protagonist dies. That kind of fate in a story even after how much powerful he was is really really pitiable and every time after finishing this particular fic I hoped Naruto would rule:-(

Now If you'll excuse me, I'm going to start re-reading 'A few Angry words.' For the second time;-) That fic was so cool to read but you earned yourself a punch in the stomach and kick in the balls when you made an alternate universe where Naruto sadly don't get Hinata and she becomes Kiba's wife. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING ABOUT IT MAN? If I remember it correctly, even you regretted your decision in the next chapter telling us about it lol;-);-);-)
I like this stoey except for Hinata. WTF
Kingkong101 chapter 43 . 4/21
Gay
DanzoManiac chapter 43 . 3/29
This story had great potential and a really sad ending, where everyone looses. Too bad there was not much detail on it. What I would have changed is Sasuke's death, instead of sacrificing him, I would have Naruto telling him to absorb Orochimaru like Canon, and then let him go back to Konoha, after telling him the truth about the Massacre. Anyway, hope you update at least your other unfinished stories as well.
You said he becomes a villain. All I see is a idiot. Hi at failing
cernaev chapter 43 . 2/26
awesome story
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 43 . 1/8
Pretty good, would have liked a little extra showing if Hinata and Naruto ended up together in the Pure World.
ReadR13 chapter 43 . 12/11/2017
Great story, love this.
CryBurnLie chapter 6 . 12/10/2017
This scene, where they are protecting a priestess. is this anon somewhere? bc I have seen these exact lines on another Naruto fanfic..
SarahNThatcher chapter 43 . 12/10/2017
I don't understand the reviews that say good triumphed over evil. I think Naruto knew exactly what he was doing when he brought back Sasuke. He knew he couldn't kill himself and he knew he'd gotten to used to the Kyuubi's power to shut it off. If that wasn't a point he wouldn't have brought it up when Sasuke first woke. He admits that he's tired. That no matter who he controls there will still be more to fight. I think that losing Oto' s civilians when he truly loved them and losing Hinata was all he could bear. He came and took over Konoha because he needed this war to end. Koboha had gone too far to ignore anymore. However, just as he had told Sasuke after he'd killed Shizuku's monk, he felt vindicated by killing him, but it soon became an empty success.
Konoha didn't win. No one won. In Konoha's single mindedness to take out Naruto they hung themselves. Even under his rule there was protection, but like a hostage that bites through their own tounge to not give their kidnappers the satisfaction of taking them, Konoha killed itself. Iwa and Oto are on their door step. They have no money, no soldiers, and no solidarity. With the infighting and backstabbing there's no chance that Konoha will survive without Naruto to protect it.

Honestly, this story was a true work of art. You had such an amazing momentum and any failure in the delivery was easy to fix, you just chose not to. There really were easier ways to tie this off instead of a 4 year time jump with passing comments of the past and flashbacks. The story would have made better sense removing Akatsuki and the third. Had you made it Jiriy, which I think you were originally going to, and having him do the bomb there that would have been a perfect tie in. No sloppy rush. Just perfection. I'll imagine that's the way it was. Either way, this was glorious!
Taiki no Hitsuzen Kage chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
A bit too rushed. Kinda like my stories. Slow down a bit, and give us details.
darklight66 chapter 43 . 10/16/2017
well i have to say that was a great story defiantly a tragedy i wasent sure who to side with in the end although poor hanata
Ricgarson chapter 43 . 10/4/2017
A good story and a bittersweet ending wish you had able to properly write the ending but it was still good
kax321 chapter 43 . 10/4/2017
Very few stories on this site deserve the title of tragedy more than this tale. I agree with a fellow poster; Horrible and Great indeed. After this story I truly understood the phraseIt was not worth it, the price was too high'.
Piandao chapter 43 . 9/26/2017