Reviews for The Paths We Choose
pr0dz chapter 43 . 11/1/2015
I feel like the ending could have been different but this was a good story until the end. An evil Naruto that means business.
Leaning Leon chapter 43 . 10/25/2015
They're aren't a lot of Dark/Evil Naruto fics that can compare to yours. This story was a written off art. From the complex, human characters, to the setting and lack of potholes.
Leaning Leon chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
That was heart wrenching.
Loner Kid chapter 23 . 10/22/2015
yesyesyesyesyes where the story is going is awesome! go naruto! destroy everyone!
Loner Kid chapter 22 . 10/22/2015
i really like this naruto
gogo
kill everyone
DestinyVain chapter 20 . 10/19/2015
So beautifull, that vengeance...
Bloody9Fox chapter 43 . 10/6/2015
I can't help but wonder if Naruto fully knew all along about how much of a threat the Sharingan was to him when bringing Sasuke back to life. Despite his methods of dealing with problems by "smashing them with a hammer," and his childhood reputation as an idiot, he'd have to be aware and cautious enough of the dangers of reviving Sasuke with the edo-tensei if he really was to live that long to be a ruler of two Ninja rulers after surviving so many different kinds of deadly assassinations for most of his life. Most people would simply dismiss it as simple arrogance, but all the little bread crumbs you left behind suggests entirely something else in my eyes.

I think Naruto really just didn't want to live anymore. In a way, he did use Sasuke one final time, but not in a way that Sasuke initially believed. After the loss of Hinata, the hatred of the world bearing down on him, all his regrets haunting him every day...he wanted that inner void to finally end. It was constant torture. To him, there was no hope...no reason to go on. The destruction of all his betrayers and conquer of the village was not enough to quench his thirst. Compared to all that he lost and longed for, it was simply a "little bit of satisfaction," compared to the price he paid for it. The only chance he would have to fix anything broken or missing in his life was the use of a time machine, and even jutsus can't go that far. But he didn't have the will or necessary conviction to kill himself. It went against what little precious beliefs he had left and against everything he was. He could not and would not do it.

So, he brought Sasuke back to life. He knew there was a chance that with him back in the fold and the massive amount of possible rebellion against his rule, there was a chance he could finally die without killing himself, which would be a shameful death in his mind. The most shameful. That's why in their final conversation, he talks about how tired he is, but can't bring himself to stop. What he's trying to say - "I can't go down without fighting. I want to, but I can't bring myself to do it. Please Sasuke...end this. I'm glad it was you." In the end, it vaguely reminded me of a old tom hank's movie - Road to Perdition. Forgot the name though, but it was definitely underrated.

You truly are not only the best author in Evil/Dark Naruto fanfiction, but in Naruto fanfiction in general. I salute you and admit that I don't think the final result of my own story can even be as half as good as this one. You simply possess a legendary talent within this community that is in a league of its own. It will indeed be a tragedy for you to not dwelve deeper into publishing books and become as known as Stephan King and J.K Rowling. Out of anyone in this site, I see those two greats only in you. If you were to publish a book tomorrow, I would be one of the first people to rush out and buy it. Please don't quit writing, no matter what it is. You have a remarkable talent that is too precious in this desolate world to be wasted.
Loner Kid chapter 9 . 10/6/2015
I have a feeling tgat shizuku will die
Then naruto would be even more broken
Loner Kid chapter 7 . 10/6/2015
I actually like this oc
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
Im surprised that priestess remained oblivious to the whole commotion going on nearby.
"Being a ninja he was not." What does that mean?
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
Ohhh naruto...
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
Ugh i dont think they r gonna pass
warpterror chapter 43 . 10/1/2015
This was probably the saddest Naruto fanfic I have ever read :'( That being said I absolutely loved it. Props to you for finishing it anyway even if you had to introduce a second 3 year time skip. I generally hate darkNaruto stories because they are written by incompetent 13 year olds who spend more time on bashing characters than writing an interesting plot line. Yours however had none of that - I could really sympathise with both your Naruto, Sasuke, Hiruzen and even Hinata Shikamaru and Sakura. You did their characters justice by writing them true to how I imagine canon versions of them would have been given how a chang d Naruto would have affected them.
Colormeimpressed chapter 43 . 9/16/2015
You clever bastard. That was easily the greatest Naruto fic I have ever read (and I've read most of the good ones).

Sasuke bringing Naruto Ichiraku's was poet justice. It was amazing. The reliance on red chakra leading to his downfall his greatest defense being his ultimate weakness. You sir have a gift. I really hope someday you'll fill in those missing chapters, but even without them I doubt I'll find a story like this again.
T51b Moridin chapter 43 . 9/13/2015
Hahah ah man. You won but all you got was more shit. Its like getting the participation award only for it to be thrown in dog shit then handed back to you. But we all no Godruto is here and he didn't actually die and is somehow a randomly immortal thing. Talk about crazy. Or since he was so heavily reliant on the chakra of kyuubi that was part of the shinju he was absorbed by the great being in the moon instead. Can you talk about sequel?
3,105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »