Reviews for The Paths We Choose
siena chapter 34 . 10/23/2014
If you killed Sasuke so early in the story, why will you put this story in Sasuke's category?... Why mark him as a major character on your story? I think you must change the category from Naruto/Sasuke to Naruto/Hinata; it will fit better...
Even if it was labeled as "tragedy", I belived this will happen on the late stages of the story, not at half of it... And your summary had lead me on too.
Sorry, but I don't think I will read it anymore, because I wanted to read a story of friendship (even if it was a tragic friendship), not of power...
So good luck with your story...
sgriffin chapter 40 . 10/17/2014
this is well written u should finish it
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
*groans* Please don't tell me this isn't a story focused on pairings... It's your story so you can do what you want with it, but I was really hoping for no romance. It's a very good concept however, so I'll probably keep reading.
LordHatredX chapter 40 . 9/14/2014
good story to bad you give up on it

! ! !
Hatsumi Blade chapter 40 . 8/19/2014
Sarutobi, It's not 'gonna work. Naruto, I'm starting to think that you're not in love with Hinata anymore. If only they treated you like a hero. Anyway, good chapter! You could try and improve by fixing the few words that are misspelled. Please Update!
T51b Moridin chapter 40 . 8/18/2014
Ah man that offer. As if the prideful konohan shinobi and civilians who think they are invincible would ever bend the knee.
T51b Moridin chapter 39 . 8/18/2014
Ah. Naruto blew up in front of his people. Rocky times ahead. Kiba trying to turn hinata was always gonna be a failure.
T51b Moridin chapter 38 . 8/18/2014
Ah sarutobi. Im very curious about what he will do next.
T51b Moridin chapter 37 . 8/18/2014
Ah tsunade just made a deal with the devils accolyte.
T51b Moridin chapter 36 . 8/18/2014
Ah tsunade really fell through. To read of her living that kind of lifestyle is very very saddening but hey a 60 year old drunk does not have many choices.
T51b Moridin chapter 35 . 8/18/2014
Ahah! I knew danzo would try that at some point. Well I hope the weapon is useful at least
T51b Moridin chapter 34 . 8/18/2014
Love the a team saying at the end there lol
T51b Moridin chapter 33 . 8/18/2014
Ah how the mighty fall. Shame too
T51b Moridin chapter 32 . 8/18/2014
Ah his first level first seal does a transformation. Wonder what the second level does.
T51b Moridin chapter 30 . 8/18/2014
Oooo. Naruto knows about the seal. And has likely removed it. Ahaha this just got even more interesting. And sakura is still shit since she never trained with tsunade. Good stuff. Cant wait to see how naruto devours orochimaru.
2,918 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »