Reviews for The Paths We Choose
Sebine chapter 41 . 6/15
I love this story.

It's just great.
lonevizard90 chapter 41 . 6/15
I must admit, I am fairly excited to the see the ending of this story. This was one of my favorite stories for a long time. Thank you for taking the time to put a definitive end to it.
otakujijo chapter 41 . 6/15
Thank you for finishing the story.
That was a cruel, cruel ending XD
Ibskib chapter 41 . 6/15
The timeskip felt very jarring, I think at the very least a chapter two in between to show the reader what has happened would make the transition a lot smoother.
I actually think the previous chapters is a better ending, with Naruto at the heights of his power, and Konoha's eventuel defeat inevitable, of course this isn't the final chapter, so there might be a satisfying end anyway.
With the mention of Hinata I'm guessing she was killed in an assassination attempt? Making Naruto much more focused on perfecting the reincarnation technique (unless he has given up as the last lines could indicate).
That would be a shame, I've always been partial to her character, and her being happy with Naruto is a part of why I liked the previous updates.

pone last - one last
impure world reincarnation - Impure World Reincarnation
Ibskib chapter 40 . 6/15
It would have been very interesting to see a divergence to this story where Naruto's (Or rather the kyuubi's) power was leashed, and what the results would have been of that.
My thought is that if Naruto manages to survive the initial assassination attempts, he would bear just as strong a grudge as here, but would be forced to at least partially hide it, and find other paths to power. Probably Fuinjutsu, threading in the footsteps of his father, although he would have to study that in secret, no one would want him to have the knowledge to tinker with his seal.
All in all he would be forced to be a lot more sneaky, using misdirection, sneak attacs etc. Perhaps the lower chakra capacity would even let him be good at Genjutsu, and other forms of fine chakra control, a direction very few fics take.

eh land with the sharingan - the land with his sharingan
kin danger - in danger
Hektols chapter 41 . 6/15
It's nice that you decided to finish this great story, now all that it needs is an epilogue with Hinata at Naruto's side and Sasuke as his most trusted man after he revealed the whole truth of the Uchiha Massacre, the village ignored all the years of loyal service of the clan and discriminated them due to a rumor and then forced Itachi to kill them, it shouldn't be a problem for Naruto to make Sasuke to join his side.

You also could have a brief mention of a final battle where Shikamaru's brilliant plan was defeated due to Naruto having an ace in the sleeve and Naruto pointing that the Nara's great intellect lacked the adaptability of his and that due to his lack of power to compensate he should have never been chosen a chuunin.
Random Reader Guy chapter 41 . 6/14
Wow, there's actually a (somewhat) satisfying conclusion to this story! Though, where's the completer tag?
Rakaan chapter 26 . 6/14
...I like this story.
jhosereyes chapter 41 . 6/14
woaooo very very good cap! se extra├▒aba una actualizacion de esta historia... gracias...
Skykitsune chapter 41 . 6/14
Hoooly sheeit. Well at least it finally has an ending eh?
Gur40goku chapter 41 . 6/14
blancoroja chapter 41 . 6/14
Wow, I really did not expect to see an update for this story. Thank you for writing a conclusion, even if it's condensed. It's definitely much better than not having one at all. The time skip is a bit confusing, but it's been so long since I've read this that I would have been confused anyway.

So I'm guessing that Hinata is dead? :/ But wouldn't Naruto have brought her back with Edo Tensei? I thought that when he killed Sakura he was going to use her as a sacrifice to bring back Hinata, but since it's actually Sasuke I'm guessing that he already brought back Hinata. Or he couldn't for some reason...

I can't wait for Sasuke's reaction to this Naruto.
Tomon chapter 41 . 6/14
Well well well, look what we got here. Had to check few facts and ended rereading the whole story :) Really what I call a time skip but you adressed several facts and let us await more with big expectations. And honestly with everything that happened I'm still most curious about Hinata :) So thank you for conclusion to this story since now I trust you will finish it quite 'quickly'.
jack the shmee chapter 41 . 6/14
LOL! Thanks for writing and I hope you're well!
2,959 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »