Reviews for The Paths We Choose
Zanark Sathanus chapter 43 . 10/12/2018
i don't like it you easily killed naruto he shouldn't be easy to killed
Iggi the Mad chapter 20 . 10/10/2018
Note to self:
Don’t read the comments until AFTER I’m finished with the story.
BECAUSE SPOILERS DAMNIT!
fuunu chapter 43 . 9/21/2018
wow I normal don't like extremely dark fics but this was very good. Sucks Naruto died though but oh well
Guest chapter 43 . 9/5/2018
Great story.
MadMadMaud chapter 43 . 9/5/2018
Well, that was fucking dark. Satisfying though. You rarely see an author with the balls to do it and the skill to pull it off.
RokenDarkly chapter 43 . 8/23/2018
Amazing story but a little sad how it ended, but thanks to u I discovered this amazing site
Guest chapter 43 . 7/28/2018
Stupid ass story dont call it naruto if he loses
Mr. Hide aka Hasuinna chapter 43 . 7/13/2018
This is the 3rd time I've finished finished reading this fic. And while I enjoyed it immensely every time, I regret your decision on ending the fic like that. A story seems very...'Wrong' when the protagonist dies. That kind of fate in a story even after how much powerful he was is really really pitiable and every time after finishing this particular fic I hoped Naruto would rule:-(

Now If you'll excuse me, I'm going to start re-reading 'A few Angry words.' For the second time;-) That fic was so cool to read but you earned yourself a punch in the stomach and kick in the balls when you made an alternate universe where Naruto sadly don't get Hinata and she becomes Kiba's wife. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING ABOUT IT MAN? If I remember it correctly, even you regretted your decision in the next chapter telling us about it lol;-);-);-)
Guest chapter 24 . 7/10/2018
I like this stoey except for Hinata. WTF
Kingkong101 chapter 43 . 4/21/2018
Gay
DanzoManiac chapter 43 . 3/29/2018
This story had great potential and a really sad ending, where everyone looses. Too bad there was not much detail on it. What I would have changed is Sasuke's death, instead of sacrificing him, I would have Naruto telling him to absorb Orochimaru like Canon, and then let him go back to Konoha, after telling him the truth about the Massacre. Anyway, hope you update at least your other unfinished stories as well.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2018
You said he becomes a villain. All I see is a idiot. Hi at failing
ThoughtsOfDeath chapter 43 . 2/26/2018
awesome story
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 43 . 1/8/2018
Pretty good, would have liked a little extra showing if Hinata and Naruto ended up together in the Pure World.
ReadR13 chapter 43 . 12/11/2017