Reviews for The Paths We Choose
captain deoxys chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
Man, These men have no idea who they're messing with.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
We demand more!
mementomori666 chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
You're on the brink of taking this "Shizuku Mission" out of proportions.

YES, I agree that this helps in shaping Naruto's dark side, but somehow I feel like we're missing the point. Naruto has to be evil. And Naruto has to be evil NOW. I don't think you should make us wait for Naruto's "Evil Metamorphosis". I was kinda expecting a time jump.

Your motive in turning Naruto evil is still lacking. YES, the village's hatred for Naru-chan is a great factor but we need something more. Something that'll really justify Naruto's hate for everyone. Oh and yeah, we NEED angst. Not a lot of it, but we really need that.

Please finish this "Shizuku Mission" faster. I'm not liking the idea of Naru-chan clinging on to an OC. Specially if it's bending his purpose.

Naru-chan should become colder. Emotions, such as those that make him want to protect Shizuku, MUST GO. They are nothing but heavy luggage. The "Iruka-Mizuki" experience didn't really give enough push. Make naruto undergo something that'll somehow turn him slightly mad. As in isane-mad. I want him to have the eyes of a merciless murderer who stops at nothing in getting what he wants and rightfully deserves.

I hope my thoughts reached you.

~Thank you and good day~

-Tomo
uo-chou chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
Oh, my. I hope every one of those child murdering bastards gets killed.
wolvknight chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
ARGH U better update soon! That's a mean cliffhanger
Nuramon chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
ARGH!

suspense is killing me )

very exciting, I want more! (I always do, I tend to be insatiable)

greets
Lord Edric chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
You know the summary made me think this would be a cool dark selfish naruto but he is just acting like a more blood thirsty version of himself(like the main character in most of you stories), unless of course you plan on something with his girl that will change him for the worse
colin chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
INteresting very interesting. I really cant wait until Naruto explodes I am sure it will be epic, so please update again soon
riverdaleswhiteflash chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
It'd be pretty funny if the cop who attacked Team Kakashi really did want to protect the priestess, wouldn't it?

Knowing you, though, that probably isn't the case.

Good update, please keep it up.
Kyrial Arthian chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
Silly, silly civilians.
Dylan Millwood chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
I say have this be the first time in the story where Naruto goes demon. I'm sure the kyuubi would be MORE than willing to slaughter everyone in that mob with a genocide-level of merciless, all the while hissing that every man, woman, and child in the village there at are as wicked as the people in Konoha and therefore the whole mob should die and have Naruto call it "practice" for what he'll do to Konoha and tell him that as long as he continues to use the demonic power, no one in Konoha can ever hurt him again because they're weaker than he is when the kyuubi's power is being used and it'll make them too afraid to try mistreating him.

Have kyuubi-Naruto slaughter ALL of them without any help from Sasuke or Kakashi, let the two of them see exactly HOW BADLY the world's hate towards Naruto because of what SOMEONE ELSE did to him poisoned Naruto's heart.

Also, the part where Naruto said "I know you don’t like to teach me anything sensei" is EXACTLY how Kakashi is throughout all of cannon!
King Hawke chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
you kept Kakashi very in character dialogue and attitude-wise. I liked that kakashi isn't a completely unobservant idiot like some people make him out to be, shown in the fact that he noticed the Real Naruto. the upcoming battle should be fun to read
TMEMEME chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
Eh, they're screwed. Nothing more, or less, to say. It was fun watching the torturing going on. Guess Kakashi knows Anko pretty well. Seems like a technique she would use in that sense.

It made me smile, for I am the fallen angel.
Rinn Brandt chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
And then comes the "All Around Shuriken Jutsu! Cut 'em down, boys!"

At least, that's what I would do...

TTFN

Rinn _
random reviewer chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
hmm i like your original missions a lot more than your alternate takes to manga canon. there's definitely been a lot of thought that went into planning out these missions, and so it makes for a great read. keep going! i'm interested to see how naruto eventually turns bad...
3,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 165 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 185 .. Last Next »