Reviews for The Paths We Choose
Paucius chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
No Renji died, well at least he will be a shinigami in the next one and forget everything about his previous life, good chapter
keplo chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
ku ku ku ku ;) please update soon _ nothing to complaina bout this chap since it was awesome! just the usual that we need faster updates(even though your updates are among fastest)
ABitterPill chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
Oh ho ho ho... Now that really IS an interesting twist on things.

So the Wave mission was a complete loss for Konoha, and Zabuza was successful. Considering Gato had intended to betray Zabuza though, I suspect that once Team Seven returns to Konoha, Kakashi will get word that Gato was knocked off as well. Zabuza's not one to tolerate that kind of betrayal and let them live. And considering he'd likely be at the top of his form, Gato and all his goons would be dead.

And as things play out, their first C-Rank mission was still not what they expected it to be, but it was not a deliberate deception this time.

What an interesting way to give Naruto drive to complete this mission to the best of his ability. Another jinchuuriki, a human sacrifice like himself and yet in an entirely different way. VERY interesting spin on things.

The only thing that really bugged me about this chapter was Sasuke's line:

"“I can’t believe people can still be that barbaric in this day and age.” Sasuke said."

He had to live through his brother massacring his entire clan, and then making him relive it over and over again. I would call that just as barbaric as sacrificing an innocent person.

As such, given what Sasuke has already experienced, the line just seems out of place. I suppose it could be re-worded slightly to along the lines of "So, /he/ his not the only one that barbaric/savage..." More along the lines of being muttered to himself I suppose.

Other than that line, good chapter, and I love how you're doing this C-rank mission. I'm near-drooling with anticipation to see what happens throughout this mission.
piercing kage kitsune chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
Good chapter.
Lonely Stalker chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
hmm... very good.
Heliosion chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
good work
Obsy chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
I look forward to Naruto and the festival.
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
It was a great update soon.
Akan Itonami chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
I dont get it, the ending.

were all the other girls jinchuuriki?

or just that girl?
Juoppo chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
Well, this is certainly interesting. The hate in Naruto is starting to fester with the realization of the hate projected at him. Wonder how much anrier and bitter he gets once they get back to Konoha and he meets the animosity again?

You know, since you're taking a realistic approach to stuff in your fics... There's no way that Konoha wouldn't know the state of Wave country realistically. It's a neighbouring country that has open borders, that means that there's wested interest to know of its status. It's a plothole of canon that the situation of Wave came as a surprise to Konoha. No way in hell that Fire country wouldn't keep an eye on a tactically important place like that.
King Hawke chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
keep up the good work! I keep forgetting that they don't know he's a jinchuuriki. them safeguarding her is nice. too bad Renji and his team got wiped out by Zabuza. leaf ninja never have much luck when it comes to escorting bridgebuilders.
Kyrial Arthian chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
Aw, it's nice to see that Naruto at least still cares about people in situations similar to his own in one way or another. Creative scenario, too. I bet Kakashi about had a heart attack with Naruto called the girl a jinchuuriki. XD For a second I thought he meant in the usual sense of the word. o.o I bet Sakura's gonna ask Naruto about that. I wonder what he'll say...
Vld chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
Not so much of a bad guy, is he? He only is one where Konoha is directly considered.
Akira Stridder chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
hmm..kool
Nuramon chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
o

like the play on words )

jinchuuriki indeed :D