Reviews for The Paths We Choose
CrimsonAccent chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
Dun dun dun..Kyuubi and his plans. I love it.

Typically masks annoy the hell out of me, so I'm glad yours is rather fresh and original. It's only a 'partial mask' and not perfect either as Kakashi can (somewhat) see through it.

I love the way you portrayed the characters and their reactions.
CrimsonAccent chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This is kind of the opposite of what you normally do, but I like it so far. It will be interesting to see how you portray Naruto as the bad guy and Sasuke as the good guy guy.
Yokura chapter 10 . 6/5/2009
Naruto is pretyy dark ... I can't help but think that Shizuku will play a much larger role than just the person they protect.

Why's Sasuke always seen as such a jealous and arrogant character? Well he is, but geez, you'd think he'd get the hint or something.
Ironside chapter 10 . 6/4/2009
Naruto has yet to realize the side-effects of his blood lust though it increases his power immenisily it also can caue him to lose focus with his surroundings. I am also interested in how Hinata is going to see the dark Naruto and try to pull him out of it with Sasuke trying as well to save him. Keep up the good work
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 10 . 6/4/2009
cool! i really like this fanfic, but I don't really understand the summary, so I'm really curious as to how this will turn out! Keep updating! love it.
The Jasper Raven chapter 10 . 6/4/2009
Wow. I really don't know what to say. Its very rare that I find a fanfic as phenomenal as this one. There are no word to describe how flawless this story is so far. I was seething in anticipation from the very first chapter. If they actual show of Naruto was like this fanficion I think I would love it 10X more than I already do and that's a lot. I think this story is ingenius. I've never heard of making Naruto the evil one. Its very interesting and has definitely made me rethink everything I know about Naruto. I'm eagerly going to be awaiting your next chapter. Though I would like to see more of Sasuke in this fic, the way its so professionally done really doesn't make me think that much on it. Excellent work. Perfection. You should definitely be a professional author one day. You most certainly have the skills to be one. Congratulations on a superior fanfic. Keep up the fantastic work!

~Sasukez~

Captain of the FF Army DOFV
silver-eyed chapter 10 . 6/4/2009
my my, naruto is quite malicious, it kinda scares me. but if the summary of your story is on, then i do hope sasuke somehow opens him up and tries to save him! keep it up, i'd like to read more! XD
Heliosion chapter 10 . 6/4/2009
Unique situation I believe. Good work
Juoppo chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
Another interesting story you have going here, though, most of your stories are interesting. Well, at least it's clear that Naruto thinks of himself as the Kyuubi for real, I wasn't so sure before. Or maybe I was and just forgot about it, oh well.

"Kakashi decided not to mention the fact that one of the men killed had obviously been savaged beyond any possible need. Ninja had to be willing to kill without hesitation, but to commit such butchery suggested a violent and uncontrolled nature."

There is also a chance that a state of panic makes the one doing the stabbing not recognize that the threat is over after the first or second stab and keeps on stabbing.
captain deoxys chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
Hehe, Hazard pay. It comes with the job. He is a ninja, after all. After finishing these stories, could you do a naruto wher enaruto is based on Jack From the Wii Game Madworld?
Unices chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
Wow I'm very surprised at the turn of events. The story is getting more and more interesting.
wolvknight chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
Bwhahahaha vicious Naruto D!
signora del cielo delle stelle chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
AWSOME! CONTINUE SOON!
Alman626 chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
too bad theres no paralyse jutsu,

which has a massive blast radius.

That would make thinks alot easier.
Neccor chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
hehe, hazard pay. I find it amusing that the elite ninja of the village wants hazard pay to deal with a copuple (ok, a lot) of civilians. By the way, 60,0 is one hell of a village. It's more like a city. I live in a medium-small city of 40k. Doesn't look like Konoha even has that much. Aside from that, nice chapter and update.

By the way, you made any decisoin about my challenge? In the right hands I think it would be very awesome. I know that I'd prob screw it up or stop by chapter 3. Hope you agree _ Till next chapter
3,133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 165 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 185 .. Last Next »