Reviews for The Paths We Choose
Guest chapter 43 . 10/28/2016
Best thing i ever read. Bar none. The grey and grey morality...everythinh...phew!
the epicslime chapter 43 . 10/20/2016
Could you write an alternate ending where sasuke decided not to kill naruto ?
Fushimi Sakura chapter 43 . 10/17/2016
I always loves dark hero- and all of them die eventualy.
I love how it's end. Kinda sad but still I love it.
If only the village don't treat him that way- maybe... I can't bring myself to hate Naruto till the end- even I know he is marciless.
I hope he will be happy in hell(?) Or in another parallel life.
Brenda992 chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
I actually like it .
Emperor-Aurora chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Fuck no.
Mikaeru346 chapter 7 . 10/4/2016
Naruto finally have a little sister, even it just for a short amount of time.
ahitt6345 chapter 24 . 10/2/2016
That was retarded. Hinata, you're retarded!
ahitt6345 chapter 20 . 10/2/2016
Overkill at its finest.
ahitt6345 chapter 19 . 10/2/2016
Why is she in room 420?
KirbyCrusher123 chapter 20 . 9/16/2016
I'm not finished with this story yet but i can tell this is amazing. So far Naruto really reminds me of Light Yagami from Death Note. Awesome job with this story man.
crackdmoon chapter 43 . 9/14/2016
Whoa. That ending is like the definition of Pyrrhic victory. It was a brilliant ride from start to finish, and I doubt it could have ended any other way and still feel right. Still... I dunno. I keep feeling sorry for these characters, and it just... feels like a waste, somehow. All of them could have been brilliant but they burned themselves out.
Itz M3 W1Ch0 chapter 43 . 9/13/2016
WOW... just WOOOOW. This was the most amazing fanficton Ive ever read. The fact that it hasnt got a "happy ending" just makes it better.
elmoryakhan chapter 43 . 9/13/2016
What's interesting about this story is that NOBODY here is innocent.
ranoshi chapter 43 . 8/25/2016
This was an amazing story, all the events and everything they led to. I still like it better than canon even though I hate that Tsunade died and that Sasuke killed Naruto, but Naruto was tired and it wouldn't have ended otherwise. The ending with Naruto thinking about the Third and then Hinata remembering a happier Naruto and Sasuke closing Naruto's eyes before they both went back to where they were was a beautiful end. Thank you for turning that challenge into such an epic turnabout. Thank you for writing.
ranoshi chapter 7 . 8/25/2016
Good god, I hope she doesn't die, such a sweet girl. Each hit Naruto takes brings out more of the understandable crazy out of him.
3,096 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »