Reviews for The Paths We Choose
Guest chapter 43 . 9/6/2017
Man after all that I still can't believe that shitcunt Shikamaru won without even doing the dirty work himself.

Damn, i really wanted an ending where Naruto wins but since that huge time skip that skipped over the entire war that was teased for so long I'm just disappointed and upset.

To me, since that time skip the story just took a huge nosedive and once again in the end of the day good conquers evil despite good being responsible for the birth of this evil.

Damn I'm so salty, Naruto practically had the world in his palm and victory in his grasp and with an random time skip you gave him a hollow victory, disfigured his appearance, killed the only person he loved more than anything in the world and had his only friend betray him and end his life. I'm so disappointed but at the same time you can't say Naruto didn't deserve it because he truly did become a villain.

Great story, I loved it all the way but the ending and the chapters leading up to the ending truly did make me feel negative.
scryoko chapter 43 . 9/4/2017
Wow, this was good, thanks for sharing
delrey2001 chapter 43 . 8/3/2017
Damn
Guest chapter 32 . 7/16/2017
Oh dear, this isn't going to end well for Konoha...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2017
Wonderful chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2017
Ooh, a different C-rank mission...I wonder how this one will go. Great chapter! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2017
Awesome chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2017
Wonderful chapter! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2017
Wow, Sasuke is even more of an avenger than he was in canon, but that balances out a colder Naruto. Lovely chapter! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2017
Seeing Naruto so cold is new to me, but I'm enjoying this so far! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
This is a fascinating premise - I look forward to reading more! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 7/13/2017
Really? So Naruto is gonna destroy neji, maybe next chapter, Sasuke conveniently decides not to copy any genjutsus and conveniently gets hit by kabuto? Well this story was a little shaky before, but now I can see it's just another Naruto all fiction. After reading other reviews on it, I'm out.
Rishi chapter 43 . 7/10/2017
Well ..you did end it ..im happy , im getting that feel when you finished watching a great movie ...Ending was like rushed cuz its is'nt that easy to take away kyubi chakra if it would be possible yondaime would have done it too...But overall im feeling great
Thanks for completing as its rare of you to finish a story
MegaMindAuthor chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
First and foremost, I would like to compliment you on your writing. Not the best, but really good. The whole book. Truly, the idea of Naruto turning evil intrigued me enough to continue while cringing became a habit of mine. The beginning was fine, its so different from canon such as the survival test and the wave mission that I found it good. Unfortunately, we got to the chunin exams. Man, Naruto reasons behind him feeling that the third Hokage betrayed him, STUPID! They are more valueble things that could have been used to insert betrayal between the Third and Naruto. Sasuke, didn't see any reasons for him to drop his revenge and decided he valued his teammates more than his clan. The characterization at the beginning was good for most of the characters. Except, Naruto. His reasons started out so well for turning evil. He didn't care about the village liking him or not, that was fine. Then the chunin exams and everything turned out quite stupid. Hinata reasons for leaving. Non-existence as they are in my mind, I dont think a crush really seems that powerful enough to cause Hinata to leave the leaf. She was submissive, a mat, , a doll. She never questioned Naruto, always said I trust you. This love intepreted seems truly a love that is superficial. Orochimaru's interest in Naruto was also unbelievable. In canon Naruto did use the Kyuubi's chakra but Orochimaru didnt go after him. His aim was the Sharigan, why would he go after a Naruto who just used the Kyuubi's chakra to throw some overpowered kicks and punches with no skill or bloodline. And the fight scenes *cringe*. Fights in Naruto even if you are a jinchuuriki never happen like you interpreted. Never. Amaterasu could burn Naruto constantly while Naruto tried to heal, and the healing process is a slow one, sealing could have been used against him such as Orochimaru in thd forest of death, Pain was deafeated by Naruto is another unbelievable thing. Naruto never had skills that deemed him as someone who can stand against Pain and live. In canon he had to almost remove the seal to deafeat him. So many things here a truly bad. I could point them out but its a waste of my time, and who made me the expert.
Hi there chapter 43 . 6/28/2017
Jesus Christ was that a good read. It managed to keep my attentIon locker for the entire story, which is not an easy job. You are a amazing writer by the way and I hope you continue writing what ever/whenever you want.
3,137 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »