Reviews for The Paths We Choose
well I guess neji will be lying in a pool of blood dead.
your eviill.
Cemalidor chapter 43 . 8/27
Maybe Shikamaru will die from a heartstroke. :D Since everyone else died anyway...

Was actual an intense and fun to read, only wonder that still seemingly so much is left of Konoha. :D
Cemalidor chapter 21 . 8/27
To say i'm surprised would be a vast understatement. :O
LysaJane chapter 43 . 8/26
what a great story! each time you killed one of the character i was like, no way! and you just kept going on we the slaughter and the bittersweet end! truly a magnificent and well-written story!
BlackNinja0227 chapter 43 . 8/26
I'm really glad I decided to read this. Even though I was sad for everyone at the was a nice out look of what would happen if iruka didn't giv his speech. Good job
DarkJewel55 chapter 43 . 8/22
this made me so incredibly sad. because this actually could've happened, i love it but i can't read it. great story
a fan for everything chapter 43 . 8/19
Dark and harsh, I wish we really could've seen the events that led to this ending. Once again, a great effort with a style that has become your signature.
King of Spears chapter 43 . 8/14
Damn, this was unique. Hinata being an Edo Tensei was a big "holy shit!" moment, as was how anti-climactic Naruto's death was, along with how shockingly similar it was to how this Orochimaru died. I enjoyed this story a lot, good work!
ShavedLegs chapter 43 . 8/12
Hoy shit that was awsone! I got really excited when Sasuke came back and it was kind of sad what happened to Naruto, how he really had no motivation anymore. I like how you used all the characters in their own unique way as well. Kakashi was cute in the beginning, calling all of them "his kids". It's sad but maybe team seven are all getting along or still bickering in their afterlife.
danielkemp143 chapter 43 . 8/9
O my God...that shit...was deep. Kinda bittersweet but a good story got me feeling sad in a way 10 out of 10. Best story by far.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 42 . 8/6
What the... How the fuck did Hinata die?!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 20 . 8/6
Gai is going to be on a warpath.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 11 . 8/6
Called it.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 7 . 8/6
Shizuku is totally going to die.

That's going to start the spiral down into insanity.
2,949 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »