Reviews for The Paths We Choose
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 43 . 4/18
So, in my previous review, I said that Inoichi had died, but it was Tsume. But still, I'm assuming he died eventually. The only thing I was okay with in this mire of tragedy was the fact that Shikamaru survived it all and he's my favorite character in Naruto. But you killed everyone else.

:'(

It was tragic and well written and I hate the way it all ended, but I have to say kudos to you for writing something epically beautiful and sad. It's too depressing for me to ever read again, but it's the first evil/Naruto fic I've ever read all the way through before.
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 26 . 4/17
I plan on finishing this, but after this chapter I'm just aghast and heartbroken. Minato killed Hiashi, Inoichi, Choza and Shikaku. I know it was because of Orochimaru, but still. :'(
Indiana Jones11 chapter 43 . 4/2
men, the history it's almost perfect... almos. if you hadn't done that ending "But we won" I mean I was like "aaaggrrre this can't be posible" I woud make a second ending man. apart from that the history, as I sais before it's a piece of art
Larchmontsbeast88 chapter 43 . 3/31
"But we won," ...? That's it? Really?
Little Light chapter 43 . 3/31
This definitely escalated super quickly. But I loved it. This was amazing and the pyrric victory at the end was beautifully executed.
Blitzstrahl chapter 43 . 3/26
Did you really Shikamaru?
Blitzstrahl chapter 42 . 3/26
What a horrible time skip, way to abrupt.
Blitzstrahl chapter 38 . 3/26
Eh so Nagato doesn't want to mess with Naruto? Is there no Zetsu or Obito controlling him?
Blitzstrahl chapter 34 . 3/26
This fic is amazing.
Blitzstrahl chapter 26 . 3/25
Marvelous.
Blitzstrahl chapter 21 . 3/25
Is Naruto really in trouble I wonder he just proved the hidden leafs supremacy on a international stage...
Blitzstrahl chapter 20 . 3/25
Holy fuck of God! That was epic, brutal, and somehow despite it happening in a instant was incredibly climactic.
246vili chapter 43 . 3/9
"But we won," Nice words, but in the end no-f*ckin-body had truly won. One messed up end, I give you that, and strangely that's what I liked in this one. If you read too much fanfics about Naruto having an all too happy ending, you get bored of it, so this was refreshening in a weird way.

The end was really rushed, but you ended the fic, so Thanks for it.
246vili chapter 41 . 3/9
Okay, this is really a big jump in time. But I understand after all that time you wanted to end this story. At least you didn't abandoned this fic, like many other authors and I very appreciate it.
246vili chapter 34 . 3/8
Damn. So much character deaths. Naruto sure did turned out to be a real villain.
3,063 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »