Reviews for The Paths We Choose
sami1010220 chapter 43 . 10/3/2021
Good job!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/3/2021
Disgusting, like all FanFics it is a NaruHina, Nothing original but pure shit copy of the copy
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2021
Was ok but after the Non Wave mission just killed it. Good luck
HmmDoesntmatter chapter 43 . 9/7/2021
Jeez. Incredible. I absolutely loved this fic and the ending. Thank you for making and finishing this.
Amaniel chapter 43 . 8/20/2021
Wouah. It was so very depressive...
And somehow, despite all that, nearly til the end, I had hoped it would get better. Nearly until the end.
Thank you for this really dark story! )
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17/2021
I love that the beginning is well thought out, especially the characters. So far the characters are still themselves (their thoughts and actions are still in line with their character setting in Canon, thanks for the dedication, author-san!). Nevertheless, the ripples of the butterfly effect are already showing. It's quite tantalising to look forward to.
Crio Yaroi chapter 1 . 8/2/2021
Hell to the no.
camilaflordeloto chapter 43 . 7/21/2021
It was amazing! Fics that turn to the dark side always catch my interest. Thanks for creating this story!
camilaflordeloto chapter 42 . 7/21/2021
Noooo! Why did she die?! ;;-;; I'm crying!
camilaflordeloto chapter 23 . 7/19/2021
Yeeees! I love how Sarutobi kind of scolded Jiraya, finally someone said it to his face!
camilaflordeloto chapter 22 . 7/19/2021
Naruto's not delusional about thinking he's the Kyuubi himself! Come on! People told him again and again that he IS a monster so he now believes it and you can't blame him by simply saying he's delusional. You people were the culprits! And now you shall pay!
camilaflordeloto chapter 11 . 7/19/2021
This is amazing and I just had to stop for a second here because I'm crying! Thanks for writing this amazing fic, it's amazing so far! :"D
saraalalia12 chapter 43 . 7/15/2021
wow the has been fucked up but hey! it was seriously a good fuck up! like i loved the confrontation of minato and naruto
A chapter 43 . 7/10/2021
What an awful series of events.
Boxer Vivek chapter 43 . 6/6/2021
Great story.

I always did find it annoying how Naruto was naive in the series that everyone can understand each other.

Guess in reality there's no good guy and bad guy. We're just what the world makes us out to be.

Or I could say that could've been the actual result of Naruto's treatment in his village if it was a real story.

See how Garra was before Chunin exams. I mean he personified how when everyone hate you can change you.

Well, all I can say, awesome story, bit sad but realistic enough.
3,297 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »