Reviews for The Paths We Choose
LIL-PERK chapter 43 . 7/16/2016
The story is just AMAZING no other words needed.
X chapter 43 . 6/24/2016
Damn. Only one word is required to describe this story. You're honestly my favorite Naruto Fanfiction writer. I hope you update your other stories soon. Preferably "That Look". NarutoxAnko is my favorite pairing.
Obsidius chapter 42 . 6/23/2016
Very interesting story.
Guest chapter 43 . 6/19/2016
Hinata dying was no fun, i guess shit happens
the unsung antihero chapter 43 . 6/18/2016
*Appears in a clockwise spiral of black mist and blue flames*
This story is what I like to call a perfect tragedy, taking place in a world without black or white; but an infinite number of grey shades... a tale of pain, hatred, revenge, and redemption through merciful death. I felt no blatant instances of unnecessary bashing, or any instances of Gary Stu/ Mary Sue. This fic is a brilliant example of a perfect tragedy.
*Disappears in a counterclockwise spiral of white smoke and red liquid*
jirka642 chapter 43 . 6/15/2016
Wow, this was great story. I loved have believable was the switch in personality between Naruto and Sasuke (from traitor too friendship-freak and back). And that hardcore ending was just icing on the cake.
Yang Xiao Longer chapter 5 . 6/14/2016
This is absolutely hilarious
Rogue Survivor chapter 43 . 5/17/2016
This story had true potential. It could have been magnificent. I know you have your reasons for rushing the to the end, but truly, you have destroyed something great.
Malin chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
You are without a doubt the worst writer I have ever had the misfortune to read. Your fans that praise you are either mentally retarded or 5 years old. How the fuck can people actually read this garbage? So dissatisfied and disappointed. Please just cease writing. Stick to accounting hopefully you'll be better at that than writing.
veteranarutofan chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
man you need to learn how to capture a moment. there are moments like the one with shizuku, that are meant to be the breaking point of naruto, this is the moment that changes him as a person, makes him lose trust completely in people.

you blew it. Like wtf man you can't just say "his trust in people left completely", you have to show his pain and suffering that causes it to happen. When he goes kyubi mode for the first time, you have to describe the aura has on everyone in MORE THAT 1 LINE. Kyubi chakra is drawn out during extreme emotional strain, and you show none of that.

like i hate to leave a bad review, but this seems to be an issue with most of your works.
even though you have a lot of success on this site, it seems to me that its more because you just deliver nice fanservice that people want to see rather than producing good writing.
Myth689 chapter 43 . 5/3/2016
WHEN ON EARTH DID HINATA DIE?! I SOMEHOW MISSED THAT ;-; *going back the read the entire thing to hopefully find that part*
Guest chapter 43 . 5/2/2016
Uuuufgggh
Cessau chapter 43 . 4/30/2016
This is such a sad story, but I love it anyway. Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
timmy1022 chapter 26 . 4/29/2016
Now that is a well written 'yondaime reacts' scene. Yes it's angsty but it's not god awful like so many other fics! Nice.
timmy1022 chapter 23 . 4/29/2016
God damn, reading this is just so satisfying.
3,093 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »