Reviews for The Paths We Choose
SlyUzumakiVii chapter 43 . 4/15/2017
Wow lots of teary moments for myself reading this. mostly when reading about narutos cannon "family" members planning on killing him... I loved this story
SlyUzumakiVii chapter 14 . 4/15/2017
I don't know if I'm a terrible person or may also have a demon sealed in me... (haha) but I love this naruto...
probably cuz at heart I wish I could not be so nice as I am. but either way I find myself really enjoying this...
Guest chapter 34 . 4/10/2017
What a coincidence, I like when plans come together too.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/10/2017
Favorite scene in any fanfic
Guest chapter 19 . 4/10/2017
Why room 420?
Guest chapter 9 . 4/10/2017
Why does every civilian in Naruto think that if they mob up they can beat ninjas?
jon reeve chapter 43 . 4/2/2017
/Well, at least the genre is correct. Tragedy indeed.

/Naruto lived long enough to become the villain. Since his wife is dead, and he's not the type to commit suicide, Sasuke did him a favor. That's probably why he did it in the end.

/The leaf is still likely to fall and sound has every chance to thrive.

Thanks for writing.
jon reeve chapter 39 . 3/31/2017
I really like this story. Naruto is still essentially Naruto.

I haven't left many reviews because I'm reading this between working, but I really liked the way you put this whole thing together. Screw the naysayers.

Thanks for writing!
Kinaki747 chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
Would it be alright if I inquire about some things that i'm somewhat confused about? O.o
Kinaki747 chapter 43 . 3/23/2017
Just finished binge reading. Such a bittersweet ending. T_T
oneironaught101 chapter 43 . 3/17/2017
You made me write my first review man! I am really impressed and i would like YOU to know that you're a really awesome writer. What caused all this to happen was Mizuki killing Iruka a moment before a certain blond boy, hidden behind a tree, could hear some soul-saving words from the kind spirited Iruka! The darkness in the fic is immense! Again i would like to remind you of your awesomeness! okay gotta go and read some happy ending Naruto fanfic or i won't be able to sleep tonight!
wellread chapter 43 . 2/12/2017
dark af. holy crap.
DanzoManiac chapter 34 . 2/6/2017
I think it would be better if Sasuke reversed the whole procedure like in Canon and trap Orochimaru in his Cursed seal. Then escape somehow. Or even Naruto to have planned it and even telling Sasuke the truth about the massacre, to poison his mind, to turn him rogue to Konoha.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/3/2017
Re reading this the second time around still amazing
Quillion9000 chapter 43 . 2/1/2017
I read your story and it sounds like a believable outcome had Naruto and Sasuke basically switched roles. I got to say, it's bleak. Holy crap! The worlds in turmoil! Naruto became the worst possible person. Worse that Kagura, Pain, the Akatsuki, and Orochimaru put together. Having said all of this, I like this story. Though I do like how the original ended better. It was one crazy ride.
3,134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »