Reviews for The Paths We Choose
Longsleep chapter 43 . 3/19/2021
Ahh man, your writting style and story idea idea is great - one of the best I have ever seen. But the timeskip killed the story, I know your intention but it was not enjoyable without any built up. That was quite the downer to be honest.

I just skimmed over the rest of the story. It was too predictable imo, still well written but not enough to start enjoying it again.

I don't want to shit on it. It was just disappointing with the development for me, nonetheless great style and idea!
Longsleep chapter 39 . 3/19/2021
Naruto is not a cartoon villain or missunderstood hero/saint, this is what a balanced story should be!

Although I have the feeling something bad will happen.
Longsleep chapter 37 . 3/19/2021
You know, your dialogs are incredible.
The flow, the metaphors, the talke between Naruto and Tsunade... Unbelievable good.
Longsleep chapter 35 . 3/19/2021
Great that Naruto stays evil! His relationshop with Hinata is twisted but at the same time intriguing!

Again on a side note, awesome that Naruto sacrificed people to get the contract with Manda! It is just a little thing but I git tired if all the stories where he got an exception just because. It makes it more balanced and believable!
Longsleep chapter 34 . 3/19/2021
HAHAH! This was great! I love that the sound guys are on his site! Fantastic! Great twist! I knew Naruto would betray Orochimaru but the way he did it was awesome!
Longsleep chapter 30 . 3/19/2021
I said before taht I would like Naruto to stay loyal to orochimaru. I don't care about the seal he placed on Naruto but damn you write Sasuke in a fantastic way!

Also well done with Sakura! This was not cheap bashing but a genuine character decision that was well done on your part. As always I can only say great story!
Longsleep chapter 28 . 3/19/2021
I didn't expect Haku and Zabuza. :-D
Nice touch with the new village and Iwa potential interest against Konoha!

Fantastic! I know it the stopry is already written but I would like Naruto stay "loyal" to Orochimaru.
Longsleep chapter 24 . 3/19/2021
Man! So glad to see a competent writing or Orochimaru!
No bashing, clever and scheming - as it should always be done!
Longsleep chapter 22 . 3/19/2021
Wow... what an escalation... how well it was written...
One of the best Naruto stories, that is for sure.
Longsleep chapter 20 . 3/19/2021
Exciting! I loved Orochimarus reaction!
Longsleep chapter 14 . 3/18/2021
I love that Naruto is so twisted but at the same time his interaction between him and Hinata are gold!

Also the first time I see someone using the fact that Hinata tried to help him in the exam. Well done!
Longsleep chapter 11 . 3/18/2021
I can only repeat myself, really well written.
The OC was great as well as the character devolpement for the whole team!
First I was worried because Naruto was suddenly "too" nice, than you masterfully described his bloodlust.

I am normally not a fan of Sasuke and Sakura but you write them in a fantastic way instead of using them as a cheap plot device (or worse, bashing).

The whole arc was so good because you wrote it more grounded, there was no cartoonish villain in it, everyone had their reasons. The ending was unforseen and a great way to push Narutos development further.
Longsleep chapter 4 . 3/17/2021
Fantastic!
In a lot of fictions Naruto is made to ace the test, instantly figuring it out while most of the time owning Kakashi. I am glad that you go the natural way and let him fail. It is a lot better for the story if he isn't suddenly Jonin level. Also great fighting scene and analyses why Naruto lost.

I had a feeling that Naruto could smell Kakashi, nice idea! I think it is the first time where I read that the classic trope "enhanced senses" were actually used. Normally you only read that he has them but you never see Naruto do anything with it. :-D

Again, well done!
Longsleep chapter 3 . 3/17/2021
Well written, really well written!
The conflict between the teammates is done tastefully without bashing, you just use what the show established.
In all of this Naruto doesn't go overboard, he reacts in a way that shows he is different while not escalating that would make the following reactions unbelievable.

Speaking of reaction, the best scene was Sasuke stepping in between Naruto and Sakura. His reasoning was great but so was Narutos reaction in not going overboard. At first, I feared to read about an instant godlike "in your face" MC, but you find a great balance.

The dialogue in general is fun to read, and you can already see character development. I think I finally found a little diamond of a story after a long time again.
Sec.ANo.1b chapter 6 . 3/6/2021
Considering this is rated M, there is going to be rape, especially concerning Tsunami.
3,293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »