Reviews for The Paths We Choose
T51b Moridin chapter 29 . 8/18/2014
Dun dun dun. Curious about what happens next.
T51b Moridin chapter 28 . 8/18/2014
How cute. Its nice to know they got what they wanted.
T51b Moridin chapter 27 . 8/18/2014
Ah sasuke ended up in narutos position. Kinda ironic really. Though personally I feel naruto will be many times more succsessful as a protege of orochimaru than sasuke was. Unlike sasuke naruto does not let go of his goals or give up or fail to keep his promises. Naruto will crush everything
T51b Moridin chapter 26 . 8/18/2014
Poor minato. Imagine when he meets him again in the left over chakra in the seal. Im curious to know if orochimaru will have the yellow flash teach his son fuinjutsu and other skills. Since minato isnt being destroyed by the dead demon consuming seal he could stay an active edo tensei permanently as it takes no chakra from the user after its successfully activated.
T51b Moridin chapter 25 . 8/18/2014
Maaaan. Jiraiya is a hypocrite of the highest level with sarutobi finally givjng up on everything. He failed orochimaru and now naruto. I wonder if naruto might potentially change orochimaru from his currently pure evil self. I feel orochimaru could use a smidgen of redemption.
T51b Moridin chapter 24 . 8/18/2014
Ah kyuubi will get the better of the snake in the end. Afterall foxes eat snakes all the time.
T51b Moridin chapter 23 . 8/18/2014
Ah hes leaving. And by his own volition none of that orochimaru manipulating him thing like with sasukes cursed mark. Instead it was all about jiji who betrayed him and now he has no real reason to stay.
T51b Moridin chapter 22 . 8/18/2014
Ah sarutobi. The biggest mistake of your life was just made. I shiver in excitement.
T51b Moridin chapter 21 . 8/18/2014
Ah. I see. So the cursed mark is drawing on kyuubis power and its own meldjng together inside naruto. Will he become the real kyuubi in this manner or will kyuubi break free due to it weakening his seal.
T51b Moridin chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
Ah sarutobi finally realizes naruto is serious as can be.
T51b Moridin chapter 19 . 8/17/2014
Ah the obsessive type. Seems hes going to be worse than orochimaru ever was kukuku. Snake contract then?
T51b Moridin chapter 18 . 8/17/2014
Hahaha. Yes neji be dead man walking. So nice.
T51b Moridin chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
Ah neji. To interfere in her relationship. Maybe it will let her actually win.
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
Ah so it was orochimarus virus that pretended to be kyuubi naruto instead of the sannins normal torture session of the mind and gradual infection of the body.
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
Ah gaara. I have a feeling their fight will be very different haha
2,783 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »