Reviews for The Paths We Choose
MyAnimeFreedom chapter 24 . 10/2/2016
That was retarded. Hinata, you're retarded!
MyAnimeFreedom chapter 20 . 10/2/2016
Overkill at its finest.
MyAnimeFreedom chapter 19 . 10/2/2016
Why is she in room 420?
KirbyCrusher123 chapter 20 . 9/16/2016
I'm not finished with this story yet but i can tell this is amazing. So far Naruto really reminds me of Light Yagami from Death Note. Awesome job with this story man.
crackdmoon chapter 43 . 9/14/2016
Whoa. That ending is like the definition of Pyrrhic victory. It was a brilliant ride from start to finish, and I doubt it could have ended any other way and still feel right. Still... I dunno. I keep feeling sorry for these characters, and it just... feels like a waste, somehow. All of them could have been brilliant but they burned themselves out.
Itz M3 W1Ch0 chapter 43 . 9/13/2016
WOW... just WOOOOW. This was the most amazing fanficton Ive ever read. The fact that it hasnt got a "happy ending" just makes it better.
shushanepa chapter 43 . 9/13/2016
What's interesting about this story is that NOBODY here is innocent.
bartlettpear chapter 43 . 8/25/2016
This was an amazing story, all the events and everything they led to. I still like it better than canon even though I hate that Tsunade died and that Sasuke killed Naruto, but Naruto was tired and it wouldn't have ended otherwise. The ending with Naruto thinking about the Third and then Hinata remembering a happier Naruto and Sasuke closing Naruto's eyes before they both went back to where they were was a beautiful end. Thank you for turning that challenge into such an epic turnabout. Thank you for writing.
bartlettpear chapter 7 . 8/25/2016
Good god, I hope she doesn't die, such a sweet girl. Each hit Naruto takes brings out more of the understandable crazy out of him.
SeungJiYeon chapter 43 . 8/22/2016
Woooow. I read all of it instead of studying, but I regret nothing lol. Where should I even start? I've never seen such a deep and realistic story about how wrong Naruto could have gone. Your story is troubling, in the good kind of way... Seeing how far he could go for revenge and how it was all meaningless because he lost every single thing he held dear... And Hinata... It is sad and yet I couldn't bring myself to hate Naruto because I the end he was always that little kid trying to get recognition from his former village...
Guest chapter 43 . 8/19/2016
Wow. I read through all of this and I am in awe. It is not often you read something like this , or a least have it so well written and meaningful. This is an excellent story and you are an excellent righter, and to be honest naruto could very well have turned out like that if he wasn't such a good person and had people their for him or as you have shown, heard the rest of eruka's speach. Well done.
Guest chapter 43 . 7/31/2016
Shikamaru and Naruto had the same final thought.
LIL-PERK chapter 43 . 7/16/2016
The story is just AMAZING no other words needed.
X chapter 43 . 6/24/2016
Damn. Only one word is required to describe this story. You're honestly my favorite Naruto Fanfiction writer. I hope you update your other stories soon. Preferably "That Look". NarutoxAnko is my favorite pairing.
Obsidius chapter 42 . 6/23/2016