Reviews for The Paths We Choose
Longsleep chapter 11 . 3/18/2021
I can only repeat myself, really well written.
The OC was great as well as the character devolpement for the whole team!
First I was worried because Naruto was suddenly "too" nice, than you masterfully described his bloodlust.

I am normally not a fan of Sasuke and Sakura but you write them in a fantastic way instead of using them as a cheap plot device (or worse, bashing).

The whole arc was so good because you wrote it more grounded, there was no cartoonish villain in it, everyone had their reasons. The ending was unforseen and a great way to push Narutos development further.
Longsleep chapter 4 . 3/17/2021
Fantastic!
In a lot of fictions Naruto is made to ace the test, instantly figuring it out while most of the time owning Kakashi. I am glad that you go the natural way and let him fail. It is a lot better for the story if he isn't suddenly Jonin level. Also great fighting scene and analyses why Naruto lost.

I had a feeling that Naruto could smell Kakashi, nice idea! I think it is the first time where I read that the classic trope "enhanced senses" were actually used. Normally you only read that he has them but you never see Naruto do anything with it. :-D

Again, well done!
Longsleep chapter 3 . 3/17/2021
Well written, really well written!
The conflict between the teammates is done tastefully without bashing, you just use what the show established.
In all of this Naruto doesn't go overboard, he reacts in a way that shows he is different while not escalating that would make the following reactions unbelievable.

Speaking of reaction, the best scene was Sasuke stepping in between Naruto and Sakura. His reasoning was great but so was Narutos reaction in not going overboard. At first, I feared to read about an instant godlike "in your face" MC, but you find a great balance.

The dialogue in general is fun to read, and you can already see character development. I think I finally found a little diamond of a story after a long time again.
Sec.ANo.1b chapter 6 . 3/6/2021
Considering this is rated M, there is going to be rape, especially concerning Tsunami.
Drake.Dman chapter 25 . 2/17/2021
Guest chapter 43 . 2/12/2021
Holy fuck this was an amazing story! Your a genius period
Edgar115 chapter 43 . 2/8/2021
This is some crazy shit you wrote man
LoveYouNever chapter 24 . 2/4/2021
I feel like this is really fairy-tale-esque, ya know? But better. Prince saves Princess, taking him with her while he's on the run from an enemy? Or am I just REALLY messed up to see the fairy-tale-ness? Lmaoo but this is a really good story, I know it's finished and all but still wanted to say so C:
Zsombi chapter 43 . 1/23/2021
I really dislike Naruto as a character on principle alone.. but in a few cases like in this story I have to side with him. Mind, not everything he did but overall he was in the right and the others were in the wrong.
AntiNalu34575 chapter 43 . 1/4/2021
This was an amazing story to experience, truly. I think you have done a phenomenal job as an author to write these characters as so realistic and empathetic. The reader can relate to and understand the motivations of everyone in this story, and while there are objectively evil and noble things, everybody is subjectively right and just. The quiet end is the most perfect ending there could have been for such an epic.

The only criticism I can make is the obvious lack of proof-reading, there are some rather silly mistakes throughout. I suggest considering a beta reader if you do not have the time, energy, or motivation to do so yourself - which, is perfectly valid.

This story feels so pure and human, only the godly abilities take away from it being a very possible situation. I could feel everything in these words. You have written a blessing, and I thank you to have experienced it. Please, pursue writing if you are not already.

I have been touched by this work, and I greatly look forward to browsing the rest of your stories. Best of luck in all that you do.
Eladio99 chapter 1 . 12/11/2020
WOW WAY TO SPOIL THE ENDING BEFORE I EVEN STARTED pokipercabeth
Pokipercabeth chapter 43 . 11/23/2020
this is an oddly satisfying ending. Never thought I'd say that when the main character dies in the end, fan-fiction or not.
JDplaze chapter 4 . 11/22/2020
I like how you changed it to where it was a different way that team 7 passed
777AMATERASU777 chapter 43 . 11/1/2020
Hmmmm kind of a lazy ending i wish there there was more dialogue between sasuke and and naruto before he... you know but i enjoyed it while it lasted
fjutableng1 chapter 33 . 10/24/2020
Konoha is a dictatorship Hiruzen being the dictator can't be arrested
3,297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »