Reviews for The Paths We Choose
Blitzstrahl chapter 21 . 3/25
Is Naruto really in trouble I wonder he just proved the hidden leafs supremacy on a international stage...
Blitzstrahl chapter 20 . 3/25
Holy fuck of God! That was epic, brutal, and somehow despite it happening in a instant was incredibly climactic.
246vili chapter 43 . 3/9
"But we won," Nice words, but in the end no-f*ckin-body had truly won. One messed up end, I give you that, and strangely that's what I liked in this one. If you read too much fanfics about Naruto having an all too happy ending, you get bored of it, so this was refreshening in a weird way.

The end was really rushed, but you ended the fic, so Thanks for it.
246vili chapter 41 . 3/9
Okay, this is really a big jump in time. But I understand after all that time you wanted to end this story. At least you didn't abandoned this fic, like many other authors and I very appreciate it.
246vili chapter 34 . 3/8
Damn. So much character deaths. Naruto sure did turned out to be a real villain.
246vili chapter 33 . 3/8
I'm suprised Hiruzen hadn't offered Tsunade the Hokage hat to replace him, or at least recall and keep her in the village to make it stronger.
246vili chapter 29 . 3/8
Hm, Operation Orange? Not hard to guess who's the target in this plan.
246vili chapter 27 . 3/8
It is a bit strange to read about Naruto and Sasuke switching roles this much. And Shikamaru's dedication is almost too OOP, but after he lost (his father and more than likely a few clan members) it is understandable he's willing to make some effort.
246vili chapter 26 . 3/8
Ouch! Poor Minato. He's plan for Naruto wasn't such a bad one, but it lacked the people to actually DO what was required (see: other fanfics where Naruto is raised properly).
246vili chapter 25 . 3/8
Hiruzen sure broke beyond repair now. Wouldn't be suprised if the next thing he do is just throwing away the Hokage hat telling the Council to choose a new one 'cause he's too tired of it and don't care anymore.
246vili chapter 21 . 3/8
Aaaand shit will hit the fan VERY hard now. I mean if Konoha won't go into mass panic after this than I will be dissapointed.
246vili chapter 13 . 3/7
He's only playing with Hinata just to spite the villagers. I hope it will change somewhat later. Hinata doesn't hate him after all, so he has no real reason to hate her.
246vili chapter 11 . 3/7
Well, that's one crewed up mission.
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 43 . 3/6
Excellent story, excellent ending. In the end by Linkin Park played while I was listening to this, it's just a perfect story. Masterpiece. I hope to read your other stories with gusto.
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 26 . 3/6
Poor Minato...I feel so bad for him. This is so great! Naruto is now a mini Lelouch.
3,083 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »