Reviews for Patience Is Not A Virtue
silfursvik chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
please continue! i really want to know how this all ends!
MissGeorgia96 chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
Ok. This is better than the other stories I have been reading of late but I think it is starting to get a bit drawn out. Jareth is trying to 'woo' Sarah? Right? So, it is starting to get a little...long in her wall breaking down to his supposed charm. I am in no way saying I do not like your story, I am merely giving advice, one writer to another. Although, my writing is quite crappy and I have yet to attempt a Labyrinth FanFic. Anyway, in my opinion, I think this story could do with a sudden crash of Sarah's wall that shows Jareth's charm is sinking in and working in his favour and then maybe something that shows she's still guarded and doesn't want to let him in. This is only my opinion and I still think your story is good and I will continue to read it and review when I have a chance (for example, tonight).
Kaytori chapter 11 . 11/14/2011
it's been a year is this fic done?
Amelia-Yvaine chapter 11 . 5/23/2011
o my god please Please! come back! you write just wonderful! I love this story and I want to know how it ends! Come back and write a end!
Melissa72 chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
Come back! I want to see Sarah enjoy the SF con...I want to see Jareth finally break and admit he will do anything (even change?) for Sarah...I want to see Sarah see the reality of how Jareth feels for her.

I think its great that Sarah found friends...just as long as they don't keep her from marrying Jareth.

Is it strange that I am not offended by you using my name for the villain? I want to give that girl a wet whilly:)
akroaggie chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
Very enjoyable prose. Your writing is very smooth, with great charactization and dialogue. Nice sexual tension, too.

How many times is Sarah going to drag up the Toby thing, though? She's starting to sound like a petulant broken record.
miss nen yim chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
Sorry I haven't updated in such a long time!

I don't have much time, I just brought home a new puppy today and I think he needs to go potty hahah.

Anyway, just wanted to say great chapter, and that I really appreciate the effort you put in and your generosity with sharing this!
writertron chapter 11 . 11/3/2010
love it! your patient!tricky!jareth is wonderful, and poor sarah's in denial... can't wait for more!
gryphenvoid chapter 11 . 11/3/2010
Bah ha ha ha. Jareth at the con. I can't wait!
J Luc Pitard chapter 11 . 11/3/2010
Dear Jareth,

You may need to move on, precious. She seems quite certain she's not into you and it's possible she might be willing to introduce you to her friend Chris, who I think you may be more compatible with.

I'm glad she's found friends. Lord knows she deserves some good, geeky pals on this side of the mirror. Proms are more trouble than they're worth, but she might try to enjoy life as it comes and find the fun in things. Maybe a few more years and she'll be there. Who knows?
Dragowolf chapter 11 . 11/3/2010
Go Jareth! You got the car and you're taking the girl to the con! What more could a girl ask of a guy? (Well I can think of one thing... a change of cloths would probably be heavenly to Sarah right about now.)

Great job on this chapter! Please more as soon as possible! And good luck with the studying!

And no... I've never heard of a Beauty and the Beast/Labyrinth crossover (probably cuase I've never looked) let alone one with Jareth playing the role of "Gaston" but now that you mention it... that would be such a good story to read.
Sallafe K chapter 11 . 11/2/2010
D: I had forgoten how much I love Labby fics!

Loved the chappy, updates are greatly appreciated. ;P
notwritten chapter 11 . 11/2/2010
This was enjoyable to read. Keep smiling. :-)
IrishIris chapter 11 . 11/2/2010
Good Lord! You don't know how long I've waited for that update! But it really was a good one, and whenever the next one comes out I'll be just as happy to see it :)
jessethevampire chapter 11 . 11/2/2010
Wow, I loved this! I hope you update soon!