Reviews for A Hogwarts Christmas Carol
cratchit16 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Very clever
Shay-shay101 chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
I'm so lucky to find this story.I'm going to be in this play next month where i live(Prestonsburg,KY).I'll be Belinda yeah,and Herm does not fit her sounds too snotty.
Shadowz chapter 5 . 12/28/2001
Brilliant! Absolutely marvellous!
Padfoot chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
Oopsies! Thanks for telling me. I'll go fix it. That would be really, really fun. * fakes herald voice* All hail her, I mean his, oh, whatever, majesty Queen Neville!
firemage1 chapter 3 . 12/24/2001
Er, when Ron says he got the Ghost of Christmas Present to go with him, don't you mean the Ghost of Christmas Past? *cuz he must be desperate if he's going with himself* I LOVE IT, THOUGH!

BTW, we should do the joint fic thing with my Queen Neville story...
Thumbsucker Snitch chapter 5 . 12/24/2001
Heyhey! Guess who! Otaku Suzaku has changed her name to the above *points*.

This is so great...you SEE, Hot Shot? Ron & Hermione all the way! And you

did the McGonagall on the Quidditch team with James thing! Yes! You rule!

Catch ya round, then! Merry Christmas!
Padfoot chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
Sorry, I got a little carried away. I'm glad you like it.
Dani chapter 5 . 12/23/2001
That was really good, but reading about ALL the presents you had to give out got a little boring, but that was the only part. Nice spoof!
Padfoot chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
Moonlight42 , I have read it, part in middle school when the sub had us read the parts, and then on my own. Guess that makes me crazy!
LisaQT3 chapter 5 . 12/23/2001
Oh that was a lot of fun! It really got me in the Christmas spirit...Ok not exactly, but it was still lots of fun! Merry Christmas to you too!
Demiguise1 chapter 5 . 12/23/2001
LOL cute. All my favorite Harry Potter characters. Hope to see more from you soon! Merry Christmas to you too! :)
Moonlight42 chapter 5 . 12/22/2001
Im guess that u most likely haven't read a christmas carol and im sry if im wrong. If u havent, thank GOD u havent. If u read it, but were forced, i know what pain u went through. And if u read the book and wasnt forced, then ur god dang crazy i tell ya!
Lady Padfoot chapter 5 . 12/22/2001
Sorry! Hmm, that might be a good idea, but then again, it might confuse other people. I'll just leave it alone because having large numbers of confused people is not good. Might as well go to bed since the computer is being slow.
Katxue chapter 5 . 12/22/2001
Please - it might have been less confusing if you

called the characters by their real names. My head

was spinning, trying to figure out if Dick Wilkens

was Oliver Wood or Charlie Weasley!
SoulSister chapter 4 . 12/22/2001
lol, this is totally comical! keep it going