Reviews for A Hogwarts Christmas Carol
me chapter 4 . 12/22/2001
;) keep going
Padfoot chapter 3 . 12/22/2001
You're right, I got the idea from Gollum. I'm sorry it's not up yet. My dad took over the computer when he got home and I started coughing again so I went to bed. Most of it will be up in half and hour or less.
Saucie chapter 3 . 12/22/2001
I don't know why, but the part where Malfoy (I have to think of him like that, to make the fact that he's Scrooge more obvious to myself ... forgive that ...) Anyway, the part where he starts counting his money was so funny ... I could just imagine him like Gollum in Lord of the Rings ... But it was hilarious, really. You said Act 4 would be up today ... WHERE IS IT?
purple-passion-pig chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
that was hilarious! so funny!
Lady Padfoot chapter 3 . 12/21/2001
Act Four will be up as soon as I finish writing it today and type it. Time for the magic fishy pen (nobody would really get that except maybe for Hot Shot and Otaku Suzaku). It's really, really funny!
Tristina Sandrilene Emelan chapter 3 . 12/21/2001
Good god, write Act 4! We just finished reading this in school, but I have to admit I like your version a lot better. Write more! :)
Pepermint Patty chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
Ha Ha very funny write !
Flamebaby61789 chapter 2 . 12/21/2001
Hey!I really like this,keep going!It's great!
Lady Padfoot chapter 2 . 12/21/2001
I was going to use Snape, but you're right, it would've been too easy. Act Two is now up. I'm so happy! People like my work! Yay!
Shadowz chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
Lol, hilarious!
QuizzicalSphinx chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
Damn you! I was just thinking of doing this, only with Snape as Scrooge. Then I realised that would be far too easy. You're not just going to leave us hanging here, are you? This was really, really fun.
Milady chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
This is a good idea and quite entertaining but it's annoying to have to look back to the cast list every minute. Maybe you should have Draco Scrooge and Harry Cratchit or something so its obvious who they are but you don't loose the original chararcters. Just an idea.
Lady Padfoot chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
Aaargh! What happened to my nice centering and stuff? Oh well. Somebody please read this.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2