Reviews for The Phone Call
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
love this story and chapter so far! hoping to read more of this story later! hope so!
LadyElena17 chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
love this so far! hoping to read more!
NightStar28 chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
Addictive so far, I plan to read the rest as soon as I can then I will review in depth, but for now I must get to work.

Great story so far, and very well written.
Felicitas4620 chapter 8 . 1/28/2010
Hi RealTears,

Is it really the end of the relationship of H/V and Mike? He is obviously playing with fire, by challenging Crowley ...

The interaction of Henry and Vicki comes across like the already descripted tiger...Vicki as the devoted pupil for more than some days? Hm - I dont think so. ;o)

Im looking forward to the "trouble" - Felicitas
LadyAilith chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
Excellent! I like your writing style; the characters' voices ring true as well.

I can hardly wait for the next chapter. I'm greedy, I know, but this story is *that* entertaining! Thanks so much for a great read.
Felicitas4620 chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
Hi RealTears,

The scene in the office was great, loved it when Henry "rushed" to grab the paperweight, presumably to avoid another "throw"...

The description of the turning is really well done!

Mikes case sounds creepy...

Like everytime...looking forward to the next chapters!

Take care - Felicitas
Felicitas4620 chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
Hi RealTears,

Now Im a good way! :o) I thought, Henry would like to get "distracted"...

The description of his fear is well done! I could "see" the image in my head. Now Im looking forward to their new home and Mikes case.

I hope you had a Merry Christmas - Felicitas
Felicitas4620 chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
Dear RealTears,

Oh - Im pretty sure, they will enjoy the flight ;o)

This chapter opens several "doors" for a continuation ...a suspenseful case... her turning and the output of it...Mikes reaction to her turning...and much time to spend together :o)

Please go on - Felicitas
Felicitas4620 chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
Dear RealTears,

yes - "love the difference"!

Loved the parting scene. Great story!

A deeper look into the turning of Vicki would be an interesting thrill! Regards - Felicitas

PS: Im still waiting for an update of the A.R.C.A.N.E.S.! :o)
Soului chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
Nice way to end the story. Well done!
Soului chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
I was really sad to see where they left the series. I really hope that they renew it or make a TV movie or something, just to give it some closure. Anyway, well done. Not enough people write in this fandom.
Felicitas4620 chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
Dear RealTears, I checked nearly every day for an update of this story. Today I find it and its like a rollercoaster ride all in one chapter! Could have lasted a bit longer in my POV - selfish, I know. :o) I enjoyed the character interaction very much, e.g. because there are many lines which I could figure/imagine coming straight from Vicki/Henry/Mike of the TV-show.

Now Im looking forward to learn more about the ARCANES. Regards - Felicitas
Black Light Brightness chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
The bigining is a bit slow and i think the action needed more description. but overall it was a well writen fanfiction. _
Luinlothana chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
Great ending of another excellent and original story. I like how you were working with details here to put everything together. Brilliant work presenting the interaction between Mike and Henry in this one in addition to Vicki and Henry whom you somehow always get right no matter in how many different variations. Thanks for sharing the story.
Felicitas4620 chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Hi RealTears, I enjoy this story very much and would appriciate an update. This is really intiguing and makes me shudder... as I said: waiting for more! Regards - Felicitas