Reviews for A Delicate Destiny
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Awesome fic!
zoe alice chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
From the first two sentences, I was hooked. Great little fic, this. :) *beams at you*
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This was great, so well written, a great mix of sad, sweet and nice :D!
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
oh man! A tribble in the library! lol! very awesome mixing of the timelines!
kingdomhearts222 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Tribbles!

Yay for the Doctor being the reason for Spock Primes travel. Much more logical than black holes. I would think a person would be crushed going through one.

Oh, how I love the 10th Doctor. :D
LadyAdarah chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
really well done! i like the idea that the dr got involved in the destruction of vulcan and that it was in a way the lesser evil, a bit like the destruction of pompeii maybe?
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
oh, this was too cute for words! I could so hear David and Leonard reading the lines! Thank you!
GluttonousAnorexiaNervosa chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Nicely done. Very good. Poor Spock and Doctor, they have something in common... ah well.
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Enjoyed it very much.

P.S. Can I write the fic of the tribble in the TARDIS?
Yuki chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Awesome. This is a cool idea, and although it feels maybe a bit rushed, I really like it. The Dr really could appear ANYWHERE, and the timeline in the Star Trek movie is so convoluted to begin with.

And did the Dr have to talk talk to Spock about controlling his temper because originally he killed Jim? But I guess Jim never would've had to "emotionally compromise him" here... anyway. Good story!
miekaT chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Tribble on the TARDIS! Wonderful!
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Very well done. I loved how the Doctor encountered Spock at the various points in his life and the other one. Brilliant use of 'Destiny' too. Thank you for writing this.
missoswiin chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Very cool! The doctor and Spock are very cool together. Imagine Spock travelling in the TARDIS! If they played chess, who would win? :D

Tribbles! That made me laugh out loud.

Very cool! :)
damsel-in-stress chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
That was incredible. I really loved it!

So IC for both the characters and the worlds they come from. Of course the Doctor has explored, interfered, and helped to save, every dimension and timeline there is, whether he is meant to or not. “The Doctor had once told his Rose that the other dimensions, other timelines, were closed to him. It was mostly true. Mostly.” :D

I just love this idea so much! I cannot express how much of a genius I think you are right now. But don't get too much of a swelled head or you won't be able to fit in the room to write me more! I'd just love to read more interaction between Spock and the Doctor - the spark between them was perfect. :)

“No, thank you, I remember how well that turned out the last time,” Spock said dryly. “It’s best we leave it at that.” - I think there is so much to be explored here!

Thanks for sharing!

~Damsel :)
thebloodrose chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Another wonderful crossover. It was once again well-written and such a good plot was formed in such a short length. Please write another.