Reviews for Fighting chance
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
And that makes perfect sense of Eliot! Brava!
I Can Kill You With My Brain chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I like Hardison's theory!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Liked this.
pariah wilson chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
very nice!

and I rather like Eliot's philosophy, even if it weren't so canon!
Disoriented11 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Great one shot, really glad you didn't romanticize and make it all complicated. I also liked the way you wrote all the characters! So happy that you posted it, thanks!
Scifisam chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Awesome.

Loved it. Love looks into Eliot's soul, and love seeing Supernatural fans writing Leverage fics. Both warm my heart.
ave-mah chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
for some reason, part of this story reminds me of Obi-Wan Kenobi, and how he considers blasters to be 'so uncivilized'. I think Eliot would make a great Jedi.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
emptyword chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Do you know how bloody amazing this is? I'm just now entering the Leverage fandom and am impressed at the quality of fics here. Really impressed. This is a very good character study. Very well-written. It's not Eliot's voice, and it's really not much more than introspection with a poetic slant, but for what it is, it's incredibly well done. I'm actually quite speechless.
kamelion chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I likes! Very good reasoning going on here.
Medie Shanachie chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
oh i LIKE this reasoning...best one i've heard so far.

mind if i add it to my list of fic recs?
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
This was concise and very well-written. This is a great theory, one I completely support.
kausingkayn chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Wow, I must say this is one of the best Leverage fics I have read in a long time. You characterized Eliot just right. I have been meaning to write something like this, but I'm glad you got to it first.
kenzimone chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Oh, I like this. A lot! Parker's theory amused me greatly.
Jasmine628 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
"Cavemen and astronauts."

That's from Angel, right?
Ingu chapter 1 . 5/14/2009