Reviews for Withdrawal
Bethesda551 chapter 15 . 10/1
great story 10/10
DevilishAngel666 chapter 15 . 7/12/2020
I loved your story. I couldn't put it down...I reluctantly put it down for dinner but not for anything else. Heck I even took my tab to the bathroom with me. lol Awesome!
Vadercat chapter 15 . 5/4/2020
Great story, tied up all the loose ends and I loved the ending.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/20/2019
I enjoyed your story. Thanks!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2019
CB lingo-What a hoot!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2019
Jimmy is too cute! "Not even with a name like Ducky?"
amaia chapter 15 . 1/16/2019
Finished this for the 2nd time...fantastic ! I could hear their actual voices as I was reading. I hope you continued writing; you're really good.
Adelled chapter 13 . 7/24/2018
Balboa - mole or red herring?
Adelled chapter 5 . 7/24/2018
Loved loved loved Abbey's CB trucker talk. A moment of levity in a dark passage.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2017
chromatograph - used in chemical analysis

Chronometer - very precise clock
MidwestDreamer chapter 15 . 7/31/2017
Having spent considerable time focused on another fandom (Stargate Atlantis), I have returned to enjoy some time in the world of NCIS and am working my way through a lot of older stories. I am so glad I discovered this one (and look forward to starting on its sequel!)

This story provides the winning combination of an excellent (and believable) case fic and fantastic characterizations. As with other works of yours I've read, you also provided some moments of levity (here, the feud between Jimmy and Ziva and its resolution) which gave a needed (and appreciated) respite from a tense and necessarily dark storyline.

You have a real gift for dialogue, capturing in written words the phrasing and cadence of the various characters' speech. I could hear their voices as I was reading, which is always a joy. Jackson, in particular, stood out for me in this piece.

The amount of research you did for this story was evident and, though heartbreaking to read of Tony's struggles, it made the story resonate. Although Tony's torture was perpetrated by Evan it was, at least in part, sanctioned by his father, and I look forward to (hopefully) seeing him get his due for all of his crimes...but especially for what was done to Tony.

This was an incredibly well thought out story and it kept me on the edge of my seat Chapter to chapter. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!
5bumz22 chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
I forgot to say...I loved the checkers conversation between Jackson and Gibbs and later gibbs and tony. so clever and funny!
5bumz22 chapter 15 . 4/14/2017
Holy crap, you are so good. 2:18am and I'm finally done! but I want more! such a great story!
AlaskanFan chapter 15 . 2/12/2017
Gripping story - Thanks!
missblueeyes63 chapter 15 . 11/1/2016
Really enjoyed reading this story.