Reviews for Even If The Words Do Not Reach Him
Kobato00 chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
what? where is the next chapter, please please for dear old me...damn it's been six years,welp it seems this is the last one, thank you for the three chapters D

(but I would have liked to read the last one T-T)
Kobato00 chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
intense...

wow, next chapter
Kobato00 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
oh my god... *sob* *sob*

I really am crying... dammit *cries*

this really is angst.

But either way a very good story, now on to the next chapter!
thenamelesssoul chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
You'd probably have plenty of readers telling you this already, but dear god. This was beautiful, heart-wrenching and perfect. Simply perfect.

I was in tears by the second chapter, I'm still in tears now. You just gave me the best cry I've had in a long time. Because this story opened up so many wounds that I've been meaning to close.

Thank you. Really, from the bottom of my heart, this was an amazing story.
frangipaniflowers chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
aw, this is torture!

all of these wonderful stories with no ends!
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
Really well written any more chapters?

Lollie
carissa chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
damnit! its a cliffhanger!

pls pleease just update it!

i love it soo much!

harry and his ego.

i hate ron!

hermione too!

a!

pls

pls

UPDATE!

dont make them commit the same mistake again!

damn your fic made me cry!

its so sweet!
firefly12 chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
When will there be a new chapter? This isn't it, right?
MOANING TYRTLE chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
Yet another wonderful story. You are a great writer... :D
crazyfrog chapter 3 . 12/27/2005
You've written this story beautifully is it abandoned? It seems like a waste if you just leave it the next chapter/chapters would have a lot of potential with the wedding scenes.
Fay chapter 3 . 5/12/2005
Please Update please please please please *begs* this is so great poor Harry and Draco *cries*
cool chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
it's pretty angsty right now, I really like it, you've gotta continue, and continue fast! I think you're getting their characters down really well, and the setting/story is great! COOL STUFF!
Erin chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
OMG this is an original...I love it! Now UPDATE IT! Okay, great use of syntax and point of view, you are great with the transistions...Just keep the story moving...update at least once a week, too much longer than that, and you'll lose fans...but write for yourself, not for them, and this story will turn out great!
leahjo13 chapter 3 . 3/2/2005
OMG? so tragic! why?..why?..why?...you must update this *sniffle* so tragic!this acctually made me cry ! yes you are a really good writer do not stop!
Ashes of Stars chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
liked it alot, very good!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »