Reviews for Noga Zeal Venus With Passion
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I'm finally leaving a review after reading this story years ago, It's been three years and three months since you last updated, I hope you come back to finish this story.
just1angelhere chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I know it has been years since you have written but if you start again start here because this was a pretty good start to a sequel story, you can do alot with it since it is all about the aftermath of galaxia. You have great charater built already know you can really get in depth and focus on their growth and change in these new times
Teela's Snakestaff chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
This looks like a good beginning. Why so much focus on Mars at the beginning of the chapter? I see that is has been a while since you started this. I hope you haven't given up on it. I look forward to seeing more?
Kyea Taylor chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Dude, this sounds so much better. A few little mistakes, I'll send them to you later.

You have a lot of action, but, but a tiny it of description. It would fill the word gap and make it longer if you give some desription of the where and what was about.

Plus, the whole "whore" art kind of doesn't fit with her feeling at the time. There is no real moment of thought to the fact that they just tried to stone her. She just takes it, makes one quick thought and moves on... remember, Mina is a celeb type. Public opinion maters to her. Play with it.
Minako-chan4 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Uhh are we talking about the same Galaxia at the end of Sailor Moon Stars? I have to say, because you used the name Galaxia I am totally confused as to what happened before this chapter (because no planet in the Sailor Moon Universe was populated by the time Galaxia appeared). I sort of feel like I have little information to really bond with the story (even if it is well written and the narration techniques are good).

It'd be a lot easier if you'd elaborate more on that before going into this story. Even if it was just a short epilogue where you explain briefly what's happened before this destruction.