Reviews for Little Surprises
EmilyAnnGibbs chapter 13 . 12/3/2013
I'm slow, I just found this and love it! Would love to see more though it has been a while since this was written.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Skyrunner70 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Please write more! Your firefly characters are awesome. Any chance you will continue?
FrankieRae chapter 13 . 3/1/2012
fri-cken loveddd.
Jake Crepeau chapter 13 . 3/21/2011
I give this story about a 7 on the Kleenex scale. ;D Really, really well written. Characterizations are spot on. And *Jayne* getting his butt beat-I cracked up! But I guess even crusty mercs need love too... *grins evilly* Couldn't resist!
spankingfemfatale chapter 13 . 12/25/2010
Very sweet ending my dear :)
gaben chapter 13 . 12/16/2010
A nice little " tie it up" but over too soon for my liking. I enjoyed this story very much, I like the building families, the dynamics and conflicts and their michievious adventures. There were some chapters with words missing? but got the gist and the narrative flowed. , Firefly is hard to write,so i've found anyway,but you do well with their canon/true characters. especially like the way you handled River's development. Downsizing was a good vehicle for that to happen. You've done well with Simon on that note as well, making him the obnoxious, overprotecting twelve year old made him one easier to control and yet allowed the reader to appreciate his true sincereity and in some ways his innocence that is overlooked in the adults around us. I know downsizing fics and kid fics are all in a bit of fun, but i for one like them , and this plot was rather a good one. Killing off kaylee was very Wedonesque, however I don't know that he would have chosen a favourite female character, just the same, you justified that very well. I hope you haven't got bored with this universe.
dawnmarie1971 chapter 13 . 12/16/2010
I absolutely loved this story

loved this last chapter

You could so do a sequel

great job
gaben chapter 12 . 8/22/2010
Good story. I hope you continue it . I can see these three kids getting up to some real mischief.
alittlepilot chapter 12 . 2/11/2010
I love this story! I usually hate when characters I love end up being children, but I decided to read this anyway... and I'm so glad! I keep laughing and I'm seriously enjoying this one. Keep writing! :)
Gryffyn chapter 12 . 1/31/2010
This story is quite good so far, and I'm eagerly waiting for more. However, I think that your thoughts sre flowing faster than you can type. Especially in chapter 9, though elsewhere too. That chapter has a lot of words spelled 'ing'...no other letters. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, so please post more soon.
Mariebaej chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Great story. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for more
wandamarie chapter 12 . 12/7/2009
wow it was a good one thanks cant want to read the next chapter thanks
spankingfemfatale chapter 12 . 12/7/2009
Yea! I missed this story! D So glad you wrote an aftermath for Jayne! *squee!* Jenna is in the clouds now! Te he! XD
Lajoci chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Enjoying the story. So glad Mal and Inara have it in their hearts to lvvoe all of the children. Cal is a great addition, am sure he and River will get into some mischief!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »