Reviews for Wedding HiJinks
k1942 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Yep! Good old Emmett, there's no way to suppress him, unless you're Rosalie and she does a pretty good job of keeping him in line!
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Enjoyed it. I freaking loved it
SCullen13 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This was so funny! Haha cute too! I love Edwards mind!
Lady Ramona chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Nice and snarky Emmett! I do hope Alice wasn't too hard on him, they should know he just can't help it!
MissMileyRaion chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Ha! That was hilarious! Hmm, I wonder what the Cullens have in store for Emmet? I hope its nothing too bad, he is my second favorite character!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Not gonna lie, this isn't as great as I expected, but it is cute

xXSakuraBlossomsXx chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
so funny!
CullenAddict02 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Absolutely hilarious! I was bummed that Emmett didn't actually officiate the ceremony. Thanks for this!
Illyra chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
LOL! That was wonderful and definitely purely Emmett. Thank you for that!
Miss-Beckie-Louise chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Aw man this really cheered me up!

Awesome one-shot!

xo Beckie
ObviouslyObsessed101 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Angela? I thought it would be Jess or Lauren that you would put down-do you not like Angie?(unless im missing something here)
FlameEater chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
HAHAHAHA! omg i laughed soo much!

hahah, 'never touch a booby tribe'... I COULDN'T BREATH. *sighs* gotta love Emmett.

loved it. i am in the prosess of reading RFMB.:D its amazing also. keep it up.

love from Nessie X
Kathey27 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
that was so funny. Emmett rocks ;D
SnappleApple450 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
ROFLMAO! That was super funny! Emmett can come do my wedding anytime! Granted, I'll probably die an old maid because Edward is taken. •_• *sigh*

You were right. I did laugh! My mom was getting annoyed at my sudden outbursts!
Lunchbox403 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
LOL! 'Now go forth and fornicate.' Absolutely hilarious. My mom just came into my room to find out why I was laughing so hard. Well written, and very funny. I love this.