Reviews for Mismatched Yarn
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 1/15
Poor Lelouch. Could you please continue writing this story and have Suzaku and Lelouch start going out with each other? I love submissive Lelouch.

I love this story so much
Xitlalit123 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Awww... Lelouch... DX
WhereDoIGoFromHere811 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
That was absolutely amazing. I love a good drama/angst SuzaLulu story, and boy did you deliver! You portrayed both Suzaku and Lelouch very well, and Suzaku's inner conflict was well thought out. The way they interacted throughout the story was great too, and I loved the way you showed someone with as much pride as Lelouch giving up everything in and of himself. I can't really say anything more than: Superb, entirely superb.

Oh, and IT WAS HOT:3

but really, awesome job with this fanfic, *Favortie*!
nachan chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
i love this scene in the anime, and both of u writers write an alternate version and make it fit into the storyline is pure awesome; i also like it that u explore suzaku and lelouch reaction to what lelouch was offering to suzaku, lelouch being submissive but also prideful and suzaku being disgusted but he can't help but feel superiority.
aquacrazy77 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
It's not a yaoi story without some violent fellatio added in lol 3
Meyham chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Excellent, excellent, excellent.

-Meyham
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Wow. It's not very often that Lelouch is in submission. I salute thee on a job well done. -
Schwarz Stein chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
that was beautifully well written.
rawrrawr123rawr chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
The emotion and attention to detail throughout this entire piece was just /staggering./ Not to mention both of your writing styles fit so well together. :D

I can literally imagine this scene happening. (To be honest, something like this had been a favorite personal daydream...and then you guys came and wrote this out just so darn splendidly, better than any half-awake dream could ever be.) I'm amazed you guys wrote it and made it flow so well.

I was wondering throughout the entire piece if you would keep to the canon about Kanon/Schneizel's people witnessing their exchange. You left off at a great place, a fitting end, but I still would LOVE to know what they all had to say about the almighty schoolboy Zero offering himself to the Knight of Seven. Ah, and that's where my imagination can kick in. _

Lelouch's pure-hearted motives and Suzaku's inner war were just heartbreaking. Both of you paid nice attention to realistic detail when describing their emotions, such as Suzaku feeling bad when Lelouch cried, even though he acknowledged to himself that's what he had (sort of) wanted, and Lelouch's pride and determination, even when submissive...

And your metaphors! _ Just beautiful. :3 Wonderful job, both of you!
lily chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
THAT WAS HAWT YIN YIN 3

MHH... YES.

SO HAWT I CAN'T STOP TYPING IN CAPS LOCK.

(BTW THIS BE YOUR BFF LILY LILY FROM LJ)
Kaoru Gal chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Hot. For sure. And it was so well written. Poor Lelouch...

Joh
Ryoyoku chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Wow. That was... amazing... no, that's an understatement... wow...
Aria DC al Fine chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
100 points for trying to delve into Suzaku's mind! It's an unique concept, Suzaku getting turned on by his superiority over Lelouch. Suzaku was all for masochism and humility in R1 but by R2 he'd become an entirely different entity...or may be that was the personae he'd been trying to change all along, the personae that got killed the moment Euphie died.

The blowjob...made me speechless. You're trying to stick with the character you gave Suzaku, which is awesome...and the awkwardness came across. It must have been a feat, writing Suzaku and Lelouch as...somewhat het...or rather, Suzaku didn't think he was interested in males (may be he still doesn't), but they're in a sexual situation. The emotions are described really, really well, the chaos of feelings whose changes are treaded carefully as events unfolded and I love it when Suzaku realised he'd been hurting Lelouch. This is one of the few times I come across finely-analysed sex (not smut. never intended as smut, right?), and it's quite well done. The ending was conclusive (I was thinking this would be an au before you pulled that evil stunt. Imagine Schneizel seeing all that transpired between his half-brother and Knight of Seven haha) and I like the metaphors.

Write moar suzalulu pwease!
Aeromance chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Wow, that was just wow.

That was really deep. *tear* I really am intrigued by the relationship between Suzaku and Lelouch. This was a really good story that showed the complexity of their relationship.

I love it; two mismatched pieces of yarn woven together. That is perfect.

I really don't know what else to say. This story was sheer brilliance and you two should be proud.

Much fanfic love,

~Chance
Altair718 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
This was really good.

I could actually see this happening in the anime.

And submissive Lelouch is win.