Reviews for Icarus Syndrome
E. J chapter 23 . 11/29/2014
I'm floored at how darn good this is, but can't believe it hasn't been updated since 2011. This is a marvellous story and I hate not knowing the ending.
MiranDuranDa chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
"Why are Slytherins falling out of the sky?"
Oh Ron. If only we could all be so lucky.

I do have to point out a muggle-ism though. Ron grabbed Draco's arms and Harry grabbed his legs? To quote the sorcerer's stone, "are you a witch or not?" Levicorpus seems the more likely course of action.

Anyways, I'm excited to start this!
Miranda
Seriously chapter 23 . 6/28/2014
That's where you decide to stop? I do hope that you intend to finish this story, I was really looking forward to the revenge part...
natsuki23 chapter 23 . 1/30/2014
NO! Please, oh PLEASE update! Pretty please! This story is way too good to end. What did Draco do? What is Blaise's plan? Will the rotten minister succeed?! Please, please, pleasex1000000000000 update! I look forward to it! :)
JoyEternal chapter 23 . 12/19/2013
Please update, it was really good and I definitely want another
TexasSupernaturalCowgirl chapter 23 . 12/25/2012
Just found this story. I need an ending. Please update soon. This was soo good.
Paige Taylor chapter 23 . 1/15/2012
Another fantastic chapter. I cant wait to see what will happen to Draco and Harry! I really hope Blaise gets on the wrong end of somebodies wand!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/22/2011
Merry Christmas?
Little Gaki chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
very strange ending... but the storylines brings me back to the story
Allround yaoi fangirl chapter 23 . 11/9/2011
I like this story it is very well writing and has a lot of detail in it the clifehangers just give it more suspence i cant wait for the next update _
Broken.is.my.name chapter 23 . 10/27/2011
Please PLEASE add to this story again soon! I loved it! 3 Hehe.
Myself chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
So they hated each other guts till fifth year, the war ends and suddenly they just chat as if they're old buddies! no insults, glares, nothing!

Talking about bizarre...
Mooseface chapter 23 . 10/12/2011
This is an amazing fanfic. I just started it last night & I could not stop reading until I finished all the chapters you posted! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
she-who-waits-in-darkness chapter 23 . 10/2/2011
Nice story and, to help you with your project writng fanfics has helped me to explore my more creative side and given me a way to express myself wthout being judged by societies views of what is normal and right. Hope this helps! Darkness
Fayleen chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
"Why are Slytherins falling out of the sky?" BEST LINE EVER!

Lol