Reviews for A Question to the Universe
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2017
I am in for any Chapel/Spock ficition - no matter how AU
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
Have seen the StarTrek2009 now.
Uhura and Spock were cute together... I have to admit.
But Uhura and Kirk - I mean they have sparks.
And if Chapel could get Spock that would be wonderful.
I love that character, when portrayed as a strong woman.

If you would just volunteer to write the new StarTrek movie script ? I would support you : )
Dr. Amelia Donna chapter 23 . 1/29/2016
Love Chapel and Spock together! Please get the sequel up soon!
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 23 . 9/3/2014
I can’t believe this fantastic story came to an end I really liked it.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 23 . 8/23/2014
Really sad to see this marvelous story come to an end.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 23 . 7/20/2014
Stunning story I’m so bummed that it came to an end.
MoonlitSorrows chapter 23 . 9/21/2013
Okay, I love Christine/Spock. I didn't even consider the possibility of them as a couple but I love the personalities you've created for them. I know it's been a while since you've finished this story and I don't see a sequel up. I'm hoping by some miracle that you happen to log on and read this and might be persuaded to continue Spock and Christine's story.
murphycat chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
Bazinga!
murphycat chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
I like this chapter. Spock's behavior is spot on.
murphycat chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
Hurry with another chapter. i am liking this story! I think the action is ok, but should Spock have gone alone? I know you used McCoy in your plot device but it seems...illogical. :)
murphycat chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
I'm glad she's gone. I love the original Uhura.
murphycat chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Go for any Ch/Sp fic!
masoxrista chapter 23 . 3/12/2013
Oh my stars... Where is the promised sequel?! i simply must know whats next but for now a fangirl can only dream...

I have never been into the whole SpockUhura spiel... But for some reason the whole SpockChapel idea really appeals to me. This fic has totally made me into a shipper.

In the original series, they had their moments no? Not fully realized but it was there.
Satin Ragdoll chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
You did what any writer has the perfect right to do. You twisted it around to make it work for YOUR story. "Deux ex machina", god from the machine.
shadowsontherun chapter 23 . 1/13/2012
Wow great work! Realy loved the story. I found it halarious how their positions kept changing through the story - thr irony was epic.