Reviews for I'll Tell You No Lies
Moonflower26 chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
Too bad you stopped writing Chair, you do have a talent for it! Wonderful story, thanks for creating this piece! Please consider coming back when you have free time.
Moonflower26 chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
Why would Blair be on a pill with no sex life whatsoever for over 6 months? She definitely wasn't when she had it with Chuck and then Nate.
Moonflower26 chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
Thanks for pointing this mouthwash detail, there are too many fics where Blair would throw up, Chuck would find her and then they'll kiss, with author leaving any mouth rinsing parts out. Makes me cringe really.
Moonflower26 chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
NO, she didn't? Blair probably intended to stall James' non-existent amorous intentions with this little lie, but it's so funny considering her faking it for N.
Moonflower26 chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
Great chapter, very intense. Why is it common opinion that Chuck "behaving like true gentleman all week" meant they didn't have any sex? I rather doubt it, considering that Blair really didn't sleep with anyone since winter and Chuck was a 17 year old boy with raging hormones.
Moonflower26 chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
I like that notion about Chuck caring for Blair for years but not deeming himself deserving of her. He is so volatile in this chapter: he wants to convince B that there's no one better for her one moment and the next giving up on her for her own good. Typical head-over-heals in love teenager.
Moonflower26 chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
"Because I was your first and I think I have the right to know who you're giving yourself to" LOL! Chuck is unbelievable!
Moonflower26 chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
Vengeful Blair is one of my favourite modes of hers. Really enjoying this piece!
Moonflower26 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Gosh, early Chair in all their glory! You write their banter to perfection!
Eliziane da silv chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
perfeito esse capitulo :)
EmiEllie chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
I know this isn't a recent story of yours, but I only just discovered it. This is so good, I read it in one go (I couldn't even stop at the end of each chapter to leave reviews for them individually - sorry about that). This is the perfect combination of angsty, raunchy and sentimental, which is pretty much the reason I love CB anyway! You write in a way that feels really natural and is easy for the reader to enjoy. Thanks :)
eckomoon chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
This was so good. Perfect amount of angst and sexy times.
edenfalls2.0 chapter 13 . 4/20/2010
Awesome. :)
sabrina regarding chapter 6 chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
Hate you! ARE U KIDDING! THAT WAS AN AMAZING ENDING TO THE CHAPTER! I don't even know exactly what I loved about it but I like it when B&C concentrate on the hurt they've caused one another or more like the hurt chuck has cause Blair I like when they fight cause it usually leads up to a sweet, passionate lustful moment! and even if it doesn't at least they're being honest about the past! :)
mrschuckbassx3 chapter 13 . 2/18/2010
love love love it! although, i noticed that you should mark it as complete, i thought it might not be finished! hahahaha