Reviews for Thrice Defied
Gracfully chapter 41 . 2/2
start middle finish so very awesome
merlinreveal3 chapter 40 . 1/16
Right translation of "Brother mine": Fratello mio.
Miniera del fratello means brother's mine (as in coal mine, gold mine or similar). Please fix it, it's very awkard for an Italian reader...
xlovesmalfoys chapter 40 . 12/10/2014
I really love your story, it's what I've been looking for for a long time. It's well written, but (just to let you know) brother mine is not 'miniera del fratello' (miniera means mine- a coal, diamonds or gold mine), the translation of what you wanted to say is 'fratello mio' or 'fratello caro' (the last one is more like brother dear).

x
emthereble chapter 40 . 9/15/2014
love it.
cztelnik chapter 34 . 8/23/2014
Another term for Christine's theory is brain bucks, it's used to explain why recovery is slow for stroke patients too.
cztelnik chapter 33 . 8/23/2014
Ha, thanks for the song reference. Always like learning new songs and tips for great movies in fanfics.
cztelnik chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
Obviously Harry isn't thinking very clearly here, he's concerned about not becoming Ginny's brother, and is in love with her at the same time.
cztelnik chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
What an awesome concept!
FantasiaPiccolo chapter 40 . 5/4/2014
This story is simply lovely. I always thought why somebody didn't think of giving a family of his own to Harry. I'm glad you did. On top of it, this is one of the the finest Harry Draco platonic relationship stories. Loved it.. :)
Griffin Raven chapter 36 . 4/24/2014
I think by Cissy giving Harry the Black family bethrothal rings for himself and Ginny - Gives Harry stronger tie to Sirius (even if he was only his ...er, step-godfather) and further tangial reason not to forget him. Not that I imagine Harry would. I do briefly wonder what both Sirius, Remus and Dora would have thought about Harry truly being a Malfoy and that James and Lily kinda-adopted him? I think Severus makes a wonderful father to little Katie - imagine they might be a little change in how he teachers classes. Can't wait until Minerva and Poppy get to meet little Katie?
Griffin Raven chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
So if Harry does inherit the Potters wealth along with the Black family wealth from Sirius Black - since Padfoot didn't know the truth. I do wonder what Sirius and Remus would have thought of the truth - and would Dumbedore have acted differently if he'd known the truth? Why can't the Ministry and the Wizengemot (not sure I've spellt that right?) but shouldn't they learn the TRUTH from Lucius and Draco Malfoy, Severus Snape simply by giving the truth sereum dependant upon how skilled the asking/interrogator is - or not? I do wonder how Harry's close friends will take the news of his parentage when they learn/or are told? Explosive from Ron and I wonder?
Pyrane chapter 41 . 2/11/2014
Thanks for this story, and I will go read this sequel right away ;D
See you !

***Pyrane***
Guest chapter 40 . 12/3/2013
Lovely!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/3/2013
Lovely
rowenasheir chapter 41 . 11/18/2013
Yum. Harry is powerful can't he find a way to cure Draco