Reviews for The End Game
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
D'ah yea okay then , thats some strange shit ya got going on in that head there
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This made my day. Really, it did. I was in a crappy mood before I read this. Hilarious to the end.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
the fucking thumble kicks ass! way to go for the win. ... but why didn't anyone play operation? i love all the winged creatures in the begining. LOL! WRITE ON!
aloquaciousgirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
so im not evne going to rant about how on the mark you were. or anything. really. cause idk if you've seen the ep yet.

i fell off of my chair laughing.

which i needed.

you are too good hun. seriously. we dont deserve your fics.

*bows*

and cas playing with cupid...and the hooters angel..

/dead

too much laughing
TheFreshApple chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Oh, my goodness. This is precisely why I love your stories.

The finale was frustrating, but THE BOYS MADE UP! That's all that really matters, if we're all being perfectly honest with ourselves. :D
Soncnica chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
OMG...ROFL...what are you on Princess and can I have some! just throw it over the English channel and pray that some German dude won't catch it, because damn...ahhaha...that was funny! ahahah Sam and Lilith playing Twister, was it! ahahahah...

I so needed something like this right now, because I'm freaking out about the finale! ahhaahah!

S.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Oh yeah. You're in higher education all right. I remember spending most of my college/university years in an haze of alcohol, and me and my mates used to write plays. They were pretty wacked out plays, mind you, but funny.

Just like this. I can see so many influences in this, from the cupid/fate conversations on the date conmercials, Terry Practchett's disc world, to Bill and Ted's Bogus journey; all combined to give us this deliciously funny piece of...er...crack.! (sniggers for more than one reason - sorry. I'm tuned into smut FM again)

Well done darling. Good work.

Kind regards,

ST x
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Monopoly huh? Cute. This whole thing was pretty funny. It made my morning!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I have no idea what jelly tots or Carling are, but they make you all funny :)