Reviews for Guns and Devils
Shadowprice chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
this is good you should make more
monkeerangerfan chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
that was great. i loved sasuke's line about why doesn't make me confident or something like that. it was a little funny. great intro for lee.
lopchop chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
I like the idea, and you've made this story interesting.

One critique I have is to make your speech tags more clear. Sometimes you use speech tags like 'his partner' or 'the stuntman' too much, try using the character's name attached to the dialogue because it's sometimes difficult to follow.

But lol I like Tenten as a a stripper and the different roles you were talking about for the different characters.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Wow. That was awesome. I know you told me ahead of time what you planned for Lee's occupation to be, but I didn't expect you to make it work so well. Now I have a hilarious image of Lee as DekaGreen in my head and him shouting "Rider Kick!" instead of "Dynamic Entry!" I'm surprised Sasuke was praising him. Normal Sasuke would've been upset that someone was able to get the bad guy when he couldn't. Am I sensing one of my favorite pairings coming (Lee/Sakura)? I hope so. Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter.
JuseaPeterson chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
They got the dealer! I was worried for a bit that they weren't going to be able to. I think you did a good job at going through it and all that was happening.

I like how they had to chase the guy but were still able to catch up. It was cool that Lee helped out. Love how you brought in Kamen Rider and Sentai.

Great job.
greensapphire chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
wow nice chapter very action filled I liked it alot and a fight in a club that was awesome, its nice that you had Lee in this hope to see more characters.

I didn't know what was Kamen Rider so I looked it up and supringly in Wikipidea the poster by the productions section of the page it looks very similar to the movie poster of the new Shippuden film "Inheritors of the Will of Fire" or its just maybe just a common pose.

anyways great chapter looking forward to more _
Kalevra chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
Everybody was Kung Fu fighting! Those cats were fast as lightning! Nice job. Although it did feel a little rushed.

Signed, Bad Dog.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
Lol. Nice chapter my friend. I say that a "T" rating is high enough for the drug content. Only up it if it gets really violent or if you plan on "special" moments between Naruto and Hinata. I'm very much enjoying this story. I liked how you still have the Sasuke/Naruto relationship similar to the one they have in the regular Naruto universe. Chef Neji is cool and I think Hinata's cute as a waitress. I agree that Chouji would make a good rival chef. I'm not sure about Ten Ten as a stripper though, how about a bartender? Either her or Temari could do either job I think. Ino could still run a flower shop. Lee could either run a dojo or be a pro athlete. I can see Shino running a club for some reason, don't ask me why lol. I can see also Kiba being a private detective (with Akamaru's help) with maybe Kankuro as his partner (I can't think of anything else for Kankuro on the top of my head). I hope this helps with ideas on what to do next.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I can honestly say I've never seen an AU cop fic for Naruto. I can't wait to see what you do with it. Minor note though you misspelled Naruto's family name. Uzumaki not Uzamaki.
Kalevra chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Original story dude, And I think that the special jounin should be S.W.A.T. That would be Awsome... I want an orange ’68 Chevy Chevelle SS with black racing stripes.

Signed, Bad Dog.
monkeerangerfan chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
both chapters were awesome. i thought this chapter was really funny. chouji should have a restaurant and you might want to up the rating for a just in case kinda thing. i can't believe you made gaara a cop. are you going to put the rest of the sand siblings in this story? can't wait until the next chapter.
JuseaPeterson chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Interesting. I like how you followed through on their first part of their assignment, looking the part and that they're not just going after them right away, but building up and such.

I felt so bad for Naruto when he had forgotten the tape, at least they were covered.

I wonder how things are going to go from here?
greensapphire chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
wow great chappy at first I was like Sasuke is so cool O.O then man meanie as always Sasuke no suprise lol!

I was wondering if this still was going to be Naruto/Sakura?

as for characters umm maybe Chouji can run the local doughnut shop that all the cops hang out at.

Tenten a stripper lol! maybe I always viewed her on the swat team and on the line kind of person the one training the cops on shooting ranges ad how to handle weapons.

Ino as one of those undercover/spy chicks since well with her looks and seduction ability and mind too.

Sai obviously drawing out the criminals, Shino and Shikamaru on labaratory/CSI kind of thing.

Kiba on the investigating with is dogs and Lee on the streets handling the thugs.

anyways great chappy looking forward to more _ great job!
greensapphire chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
wow great idea and story definately keep going.

im always down for an AU Naruto story and them as cops great alteration for them being ninjas.

as always Sasuke the cold one.

I feel for Naruto not easy being a rookie and stuff.

I can picture Sakura having a crush on Sasuke for some reason.

anyways grat start looking forward to more _ keep going
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
This is interesting. I can't say much for the characters because I've never seen Naruto, but I do like the different personalities that you have with them.

I feel for Naruto, I wonder how Sasuke and Naruto are going to work together.

Great description and a beginning chapter.