Reviews for The Fallen Empire
LeafANBU24601 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
are you going to continue this because if you are you should have the other nations find out about this like Iceland or England.
a awesome follower
Sup chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I liked the story, until it got to the rape part. Seriously is there ONE torture fic ANYWHERE that doesn't involve rape? (commentor sorry. But in her defense she DID just watch Blackrock, so she's freaking out a bit)
Erstwhile Happenstance chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This is one of the best masterpieces I've ever read. I find it very heartbreaking to read this. I don't know why, maybe it's because Sweden would do ANYTHING for Finland's sake, maybe it's because Denmark has some humanity left in him in the end.

Or maybe it's because you have weaved your words into such a piece that it melts the hardest of hearts. I don't know.

I do hope you write more of this. It makes my heart ache, in a good way.

Kthxbai.
Foreign Language chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Actually I like this even more than the Finland/Russia fic you wrote before; and that one was good :-).

I would love to read more Denmark/Sweden stories written by you!
Tupperwarethecat chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Interesting. Wish you could continue with this.
Daughter.of.Despair chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I really liked it however, it's not historically correct is it? Sweden was never actually occupied during the northen wars and the ones who pillaged it were the russians, so Denmark really had very little to do with it. Also, I don't believe Russia would have wanted Finland to become their own country considering the following wars between the two, including the Finnish winter wars(where Finland totally kicked ass... just saying) Nordic history is a bit tricky, and even we (I'm scandinavian) don't know all of it by heart (there's A LOT of history there...), but I'm pretty sure that's how the nordic wars played out. Anyhow, I understand the creative changes that need to be done in a story and it really is nicely done:D

I absolutely loved it Thank you
Devilis Kyuu chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Omg, another amazing fanfic! *adds to fav*
maikyaera chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Wow. That was fucking amazing. I absolutely LOVED how Sweden was thinking of Fin the whole time. I roleplay Sweden and just recently have started RPing with a Denmark, so I was reading some fanfics to try to get a feel for how they act together and then I found this and it's just brilliant. Amazing 3
PurePinkEtiquette chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Yay for Den x Sweden :3 and what a great story !
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I have offically turned to a Denmark/Sweden fan now, thanks. Very in character, Denmark swearing revenge but still having that humanity in him at the end, very nice touch. You wrote this thoughts really well, and I hope to see more fics of this couple from you!
fetishfuels chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Really amazing story. I am just getting into DeSu and I must say...you really have inspired me to want to write DeSu fics of my own, since this pairing really is in need of more fics written for them. Thank you, it was...painful and exciting to read. All the same. Well done. xD
GeettaKiho89 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Morre! I wanna know wut happens to Tino! 3
skykittt chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Wow.

I mean.

...wow.

World needs more fics of these two 3 You really managed to keep them in-character, which is wonderful and the history, oh god the history. Every single fic is better if you get to squeeze some history in it *is a history nerd*

Butbutbut. There was something that made me wonder and it's this: "Russia wants him to completely sever his ties with you and become a nation of his own. It’s quite strange I must say."

Do you mean that Russian wants Finland to became the counrty known as Finland, or to be part of Russia, known as Finland? I mean.. it's hard to explain in English...

But anyway, I think Russia wanted Finland to become, to be and most importantly, to remain, a part of Russia.

*shrug* I'm not sure. It's been few years since I last studied history of Finland.

Anyway, all in all, I loved this.
badou chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Ah, wow.. this story was very, VERY good. I thought it was almost near perfectly written, no errors, as for what I can see. and the history was good as well. And, Denmark and Sweden together is just, amazing. Since it's all abusive, and really just overall very good.

I would absolutely love it if you, and JUST you, Ms. Tessa Marlene, would write more for this pairing, because I think you got the jist of the characters.

Please, write more.. I will be looking forward to more, hopefully, if you need any ideas - I could help.

Because, there isn't much of this pairing.

So, please write more
captain con queso chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Lemme me tell ya. . . you've doubled my love for DenSu. It's so *abusive*, but I love it all the same. That probably makes me a bad person, but I honestly couldn't care less right now.

Excellent!