Reviews for A Walk To Remember
Someoneslove chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
I'm reading this again because I'm watching A Walk to Remember right now and all I can think about right now is this story :)
Xena101 chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
Well I have never seen the movie, but I looked up the plot and read what happened when in your author's note's you were saying things that got me wondering what happened in the movie. I know I'm a little on reading and reviewing this but this is a great story. You are making me want to see the movie, but I think I would cry during it. I'm not one for romance movies. Anyways love iit
Easier than eating two pies chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
I don't know about you but if Tony did half the things he did to Ziva to me, I'd certainly want to beat him up

Otherwise love it
DiNUTZzo chapter 19 . 1/24/2011
What a sad story, I love it great last line!
Hallolo chapter 19 . 11/29/2010
OMG thid fic id SO great!thank you very much for writing this, I can't find the words for how amazing it is! I'm going straight for the sequel, doesn't matter what time it is... (11.45 PM here in France)

Once again, thank you!

Sincerly,

Hallolo
Agent Aleu chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Aww I liked it, Ziva's parent are Gibbs and jenny. :}
ncis freak chapter 13 . 8/4/2010
omg! that was so sweet! i really hope tony ans ziva get together in season 8. trivafan you are a great writer. i love your story. keep up the good work. i am going to read your others stories. oh and 6 weeks is long enouht to fall for someonre .my mom and dad only knew each others for 2 motghs brfoe getting married and thay have been toghter for 22 years
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 16 . 4/20/2010

K but i won't blame u cause currently one of my stories is on a cliffy and i haven't even written the next chap.
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 12 . 4/20/2010
just a bit of confusion. It's high school, they are soo young, but then again when your in love it doesn't matter.
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 11 . 4/20/2010
Loved the last lines.
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
K I know ur not a terrorist. But i have no idea but i just felt like writing it right now if any bullies are reading this i hate people who judge otherts on religion, country etc. It hits me a little hard since im Asian. Sorry that lil rant. Nothing said to u though.
willabeth123 chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
was just wondering when mcgee, abby and ducky come in

great story
MakeItHappen01 chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
Please forget my last review. Sorry I hadn't read the Author's Note yet and I can't post more than one review on one chapter.
MakeItHappen01 chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Did you know that A Walk To Remember is actually a book as well? I saw the movie first but the book is much more romantic. It's by the same author as The Notebook, Dear John and The Last Song.

By the way, loving this so far. Great job! :D