Reviews for A Lesson in Herbology
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Its a shame that Hermione won't remember her intense encounter with Draco.

Great job!
MadizonBrooKe chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
:0 gasp! :)) that was GOOD! That sounds like something Draco would do. :))
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
please finish this story!
KatatonicRedHead chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
oh sequel, please. come on, Hermione's a smart girl. she can figure out what he did to her. and try to exact her 'revenge'. yes please?
lovelyduck chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
LOL That was awesome.
Penbroke No Name chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
oh that was steamy i liked it! if you ever write a sequel, i'll be one of the first to read it ;D
silveririses chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Must I scream? Fine, I will. Just for you. SEQUEL!
pansy25 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
absolutely love it. you must make a sequel. hermione will definitely find out and thinking it was rape plots to get her revenge by doing the same thing but boasts to every gryffindor she did it.
jjust munchkin chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
wow!

VERY nicely done!

i loved it!

Lissa.chann chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Wow.

it was bit rushed, but good.

(seriously rushed)

But loved it.

The ending was crazy good.

-stuck on da oder syde,

Lissa-chan :I
Concealed-Softness chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Great Fic, I enjoyed the ending with the hand prints3 haha. I agree with the others that reviewed you definitely need to continue, I can totally see it. Hermione not knowing what happened but as the story progresses she realises what went on in the back of a dingy isle of a library. And soon realising it was Draco Malfoy totally plot revenge and basically Slay His Ass! haha. Well anyways if you don't continue it was still great. And it totally portrayed the characters perfectly. Job well done love.
Emily chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Was very sweet! Cute, but still passionate. Loved the ending, seemed very real and true to the charecters. Write more! Perhaps a Harry/Luna one pleaase?
surimomo chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
that was so good... I really hope that you decide to continue it... It has so much potensial... I really hope that you do, and if you need help,I dont mind helping you if your ok with that...
RWAR chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
O_O. oh my gosh.

this screams HOT.

haha. More than that, the way you write is also very immersing and I got through the one-shot surprisingly quickly.

And they all chanted, "Sequel, sequel, sequel!" )

I agree with everyone else, Hermione must have revenge.
Gina Olivia chapter 1 . 5/16/2009